MTV: To Hell With Brit, We Want Michael!

ENTERT8NER

Proud Member
MTV is banking on a trainwreck -- but it ain't Britney.

Although Britney shot promos for the VMAs, we're told the real gold is Michael Jackson. Sources close to the awards tell us MTV honchos have been working OT to get ***** to reappear at the awards.

We're told a deal is as good as sealed to have MJ present an award with sister Janet.

Source: TMZ

I added a pretty long comment on their site but never deleted my whole name. I think I am the only one who left a decent comment on this on that site. Some of the things people say about him are just plain ugly!

But if he does go I finally have a reason to watch MTV again...or at least for that night. :yes:

We all know that TMZ doesn't mind being duped be it posting 8 year old pics, fake impersonators or bs stories :lol: :rollin:

they might get it right this time tho.... with MJ you never know :lol:

Just last week MTV ran a "Best VMA Openers" special where they again attacked and criticized Michael while naming the MJ & Lisa Marie appearance at #2--not for being the "best" opener but for being the most uncomfortable :rolleyes:. They also had Britney's performance from last year at #3, and her kiss with Madonna at #1. Again, this proves that they are only in the business to generate controversy, and they consider the best performances to be those which caused the most controversy and highest ratings. Maybe if MTV ever matures beyond the 1st grade level Michael will consider.

Well heres where I am with this...

1. Michaels in Vegas (So he could be there VERY easily)
2. Janet is promoting her new tour (So would be good for her to attend)
3. Michaels 50th Year, 25 years of Thriller...

Maybe they will have Janet and Mike present an award and then at the same time honour him for Thriller and also for his 50th Bday.

i weirdly have a good feeling about this...Although im always wrong haha!

Would be great, but I seriously doubt he'll be there.
Wow, the posters on TMZ are horrible. Thats as much assault,
as the Dramatica article about Michael, or close to it.
Who cares though. Their idiots anyway.

Michael&Janet rumored to appear @ 2008 MTV awards

http://www.thatgrapejuice.net/2008/08/michael-janet-to-appear-together-at.html
Word has it superstar siblings Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson will appear on stage together for the first time in 13 years at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards on September 7th:
Although Britney shot promos for the VMAs, we're told the real gold is Michael Jackson. Sources close to the awards tell us MTV honchos have been working OT to get ***** to reappear at the awards.

We're told a deal is as good as sealed to have MJ present an award with sister Janet. {Source}
With Michael's 50th birthday just days away, a high profile appearance at the show really isn't far-fetched. Here's hoping they do in fact appear.

Your thoughts?

Just last week MTV ran a "Best VMA Openers" special where they again attacked and criticized Michael while naming the MJ & Lisa Marie appearance at #2--not for being the "best" opener but for being the most uncomfortable :rolleyes:. They also had Britney's performance from last year at #3, and her kiss with Madonna at #1. Again, this proves that they are only in the business to generate controversy, and they consider the best performances to be those which caused the most controversy and highest ratings. Maybe if MTV ever matures beyond the 1st grade level Michael will consider.

well considering how awful Lisa treats their marriage history he may actually agree with them these days on that moment.

Well, Michael could give the awards to Fall Out Boy if they win. Why not? :D

http://top40-charts.com/news/Metal-H...Day/42516.html

Meanwhile, Fall Out Boy's cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" has been nominated for Best Rock Video at this year's 25th annual MTV VMAs. The worldwide cablecast takes place live from Paramount Studios in Hollywood, on Sunday night, September 7th at 9:00 p.m. (Eastern).

hmmm.. a video that i have not even seen yet...lol..but if anything speaks loudly to mtv wanting MJ, it would be them nominating that video and giving it the award.

too bad he and prince and madonna can't present an award together THAT would be more interesting by far all three of the royal court of music together on one stage.

Well heres where I am with this...

1. Michaels in Vegas (So he could be there VERY easily)
2. Janet is promoting her new tour (So would be good for her to attend)
3. Michaels 50th Year, 25 years of Thriller...

Maybe they will have Janet and Mike present an award and then at the same time honour him for Thriller and also for his 50th Bday.

i weirdly have a good feeling about this...Although im always wrong haha!

Sean,
Your not always wrong dude!
It's a possiblilty, but I'm not 100%
If it happens it happens, if it don't well whats new lol?

Well, Michael could give the awards to Fall Out Boy if they win. Why not? :D

http://top40-charts.com/news/Metal-H...Day/42516.html

Meanwhile, Fall Out Boy's cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" has been nominated for Best Rock Video at this year's 25th annual MTV VMAs. The worldwide cablecast takes place live from Paramount Studios in Hollywood, on Sunday night, September 7th at 9:00 p.m. (Eastern).

Oh lord. LOL. If he does he have to say, Contratulations guys, but my verion is better.

In your dreams MTV..in fact, I do hope that Michael is in talks with them, get them all hyped then pull out at the last minute. Really screw with them.

As much as we hate MTV, it will give Michael great exposure...especially if "Hold my Hand" is gonna hit the airways soon, and wanting to set some building blocks for his own new album thats on the way

Re: Michael&Janet rumored to appear @ 2008 MTV awards

http://www.thatgrapejuice.net/2008/08/michael-janet-to-appear-together-at.html
Word has it superstar siblings Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson will appear on stage together for the first time in 13 years at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards on September 7th:

We're told a deal is as good as sealed to have MJ present an award with sister Janet. {Source}
With Michael's 50th birthday just days away, a high profile appearance at the show really isn't far-fetched. Here's hoping they do in fact appear.

Your thoughts?
My thoughts? "Word has it..."

I read the comments on the tmz site. Horrible things people are talking about MJ.
Where is the strength of fans of Michael? We have to defend it!

MTV is banking on a trainwreck -- but it ain't Britney.

We're told a deal is as good as sealed to have MJ present an award with sister Janet.

Source: TMZ

I added a pretty long comment on their site but never deleted my whole name. I think I am the only one who left a decent comment on this on that site. Some of the things people say about him are just plain ugly!

But if he does go I finally have a reason to watch MTV again...or at least for that night. :yes:

Please. Mike better be home chillin' with his children and watching the show laughing at the terrible crap that happens on there. Blah, I do not buy this story. This is the same site that posted a picture of MJ from 2000 stating it was "new" when the idiots that comment on that site had to correct them. Bull. Mike is wasting his precious time if he goes there. He better stay home or go to some awesome show in Vegas. Eff MTV. That channell went to hell a long time ago. I still can't believe they are doing their award show. They do not even play music videos/shot films anymore.

Sidenote: why did you even bother responding to those racist idiots who comment on the site? They are not gonna change their nasty minds about Mike. Those people trash anyone that has more money than them.

Back