Movies that you hated

Lord of The Rings
Star Wars

I can't stand them and can't see why they are so popular.

It annoys me too the way all kids films are now CGI and not classic animation

Some movies that I had always hated:

Austin Powers movies (OMG do I seriously hate them.)
Jaws movies
Superman movies
Batman movies
Spiderman movies
The James Bond movies (I could never really understand them.)
Those horrid Scary Movies movies
Will Ferrel movies
Any movies that contains any of the Hollywood actors of today (I seriously can not stand any of today's Hollywood actors. I prefer the ones of Old Hollywood only. Especially actors like Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart, and Ida Lupino.)

When I think how Hollywood is today. It is no freaking wonder why the only movies of today that I will watch is Bollywood movies. OMG are they ever so much better than Hollywood's. And Bollywood's actors are way better to watch than Hollywood's actors. Especially if it is a Bollywood actor name Shahruhk Khan. OMG I think he is the most coolest actor this world has ever seen. I am so in love with him and his movies. He is the greatest.

- "The Sweetest Thing" w/ Cameron Diaz and Christina Applegate. Thought it was gross, stupid and immature. Quite possibly the worst movie i've ever seen.

- "Pretty Woman". I usually like romantic comedies, but didn't get the hype over this one for the most part. I dunno, it just didn't click with me.

- "Austin Powers"-found all three movies to be incredibly annoying

Hancock

Phat Girlz

Lol, I loved Phat Girlz! Everyone says it's low budget and stupid and I admit it's not well written, but it's a silly, funny little movie. I liked it.

Last edited:
Showtime- with Eddie Murphy and I think Deniro? Not sure cause that movie is a hot sack of s**t..lol no joke I completely pass out after like fifteen minutes watching that film. When I first watched the movie i though. "well maybe I was just tired" saw it again...same thing happened...third time I tried viewing it, it came on tv...guess what happened...lol fell asleep. Don't know if it is the dialogue or the lack of funny stuff...its like some sort of subliminal hypnotic images threaded into the film and it makes me pass out! LOL

...seriously try watching that film...and I say TRY

aw LOTR? Not the well produced, well directed, well written LOTR?? lol

I hated the superhero movies.........until I saw The Dark Knight lol

Don't Drink Your Juice In The Hood (or whatever it was called). The only reason I went to see it was because my friend's brother wanted to see it, lol.

Police Academy 3-7 and maybe 2.
Any movie with Porky's in the title

Another movie i didn't like was Wes Cravans New Nightmare it was just awful and weird

Drunk-punch-love~with Adam Sandler

If you see some dvd like this - DO NOT OPEN!!!!
Horrible!!!!
I never see such a stupid movie...

M_Angel ;)

NORBIT!

Oh MY GOD what a stupid movie... plus,it lasts about 2 and a half hours I think.
Please don't watch it. It's Eddie Murphy's WORST comedy...

And I think LOTR is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO commercialized. I don't think it is THAT good,let alone one of the best movies ever...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - the new edition - that movie is all like... OK,WTF?!

Most of the time, I don't even bother remembering titles of movies I don't like :lol: Actually, I don't bother watching more than 15 mins of them :lol:

But I can name a few:

- The da Vinci Code - totally ruined the book

The movie I hate the most is "Bad Santa", I just hated Billy Bob Thornton using crap words as Santa especially in front of the kids. Worst crappiest movie ever. Not funny.

superbad(it was just that yet morons love it)

bable

any uwe boll movie

there was nothing wrong with scary movie back in 2000 it was funny but everything that came after was crap date,superhero,epic, etc

Into the Wild - the WORST movie i've ever saw! :puke: it's booooring.
Rocky Balboa - I literly fell asleep while seeing it :hysterical:

You Me And Dupree
Jumper-Hayden Christensen is OFFICIALLY On my list the WORST actors of all time!
Pirates Of the Caribbean 2
X-men- Totally ruined the comics.

Believe it or not, it's not nice of a MJ fan but I hated E.T. I was a little girl back then and I just didn't understand the story and was afraid of that "ugly" creature...:( I was scared to death whenever I saw it.

I found POTC 3 overbearing and dragged. I didn't hate it, but I was waiting for it to end.

-Lost In Translation
-Signs
-Borat
-Superbad
-Napoleon Dynamite
-Elizabethtown
-Darjeeling Limited
-Hairspray!!!!
-Hancock

Back