Most treasured MJ possession?

The music, my concert programmes & stubs. 6ft bad standee. Photos i took of him outside his hotel.My dangerous embroidered tour jacket. My ghosts box set & invite to the ghosts premiere in London. I used to have the flashing history tour watch, which i lost in a house move, tried to win one on e-bay but i get outbid at the last minute. Still gutted i don't have it after all these years. :(

Last edited:
my moonwalker VHS and my 4 this is it tickets when they come. would have loved to have had an autograph of michael but i cant trust ebay as there are many fakes out there!!

my daughter has a badge from Neverland, one you stitch onto an outfit. She loves that.

My autographed picture he signed for me in Gary, Indiana 2003. I really wished they would have had him buried in his home town and state of Gary, Indiana since not at Neverland :(

the picture of meetin him n autograph r obvious things

but maybe more so the way you make me feel double grooved vinyl i magically found at a car boot once

but the real most amazing thing beyond these is that feeling i got when i saw him, when i just thought about seeing him n memories from when i was really young of first seeing his smile, his glitter jacket and hearing his voice - it was the most magical thing id ever felt

Am only 17 but mine would have to be
the moonwalk book,his albums Dvds and ovcourse the posters.
But my mum gave me here vinyles of Bad Thriller and Off the wall along
with her Bad ticket and tour program, which i shall treasure for ever.

again, it's worth repeating. he waved at me when he was less than ten feet away, and i was homeless. i never saw him in concert, and i had dreams of seeing him one day. so this personal moment, when i was the only one on the sidewalk, and so i know it was me he was waving at, near the Orpheum Theatre, before a birthday celebration in his honor, to be done there, that year. i just stared. i couldn't believe he would wave at me in the condition i was in. this is mine, forever.

again, it's worth repeating. he waved at me when he was less than ten feet away, and i was homeless. i never saw him in concert, and i had dreams of seeing him one day. so this personal moment, when i was the only one on the sidewalk, and so i know it was me he was waving at, near the Orpheum Theatre, before a birthday celebration in his honor, to be done there, that year. i just stared. i couldn't believe he would wave at me in the condition i was in. this is mine, forever.

That's a beautiful story and certainly one to treasure.

reading these, bring a tar to my eye,
you all have lovely stuff to treasure and are honnoured to meet him
he was taken too soon :(

hmmm...most definitely my 2001 MSG program. i got it at colony music on 50th and broadway. they were in the back with a lot of other expensive MJ stuff...luckily, the booklts werent priced, so i offered what i had ($38) and they accepted.

also, my copy of the first pressing of the T25 book...misspellings and all!

Thanks for sharing that...it brought tears to my eyes. This just goes to show you what a kind individual he was/is...I still can't think of him in the past tense.

Back