More breaking news: New "official" mj site!!!

^ It's very legit. Owned by MJJ Productions and now the official MichaelJackson.com intro pages have been updated to reflect the same design.

thank you for this relevant information. :)

^ It's very legit. Owned by MJJ Productions and now the official MichaelJackson.com intro pages have been updated to reflect the same design.

yes thanx tscm for that info!

I have a feeling that the presale tickets will go on sale really soon, like midnight tonight or something.

I have a feeling that the presale tickets will go on sale really soon, like midnight tonight or something.

They normally go on sale on a friday or tuesdays at 6am but for presale they should go on earlier...
So I doubt they will go tonight try next week or some other time.
They pick fridays and tuesdays because the majority of people get paid from work durring them days

BillieJeanBoy thanks so much for the news!!!

Also, can someone suggest which is the quickest way to receive news/updates; by email or text message?

Thanks again,

In confirmation email it says
"Welcome to MichaelJacksonLive.com!
You successfully registered for your chance
to participate in the Michael Jackson Presale.
Michael announced 10 shows at The O2 arena
in London starting 8 July 2009

"

^ so weird..michaeljacksonlive.com says 8 & the posters in london say the 9th =X

yes yes yes, registered.

"If your application is successful you will receive an email in the upcoming days with your exclusive unique password and information on where and when you can purchase tickets during the presale window. The password pin code can only be used once. The password pin code allows up to four (4) tickets to be purchased during the presale window.

If you miss the presale window or due to demand are unsuccessful in being chosen to receive a password pin code, the general onsale is 7am 13 March 2009. "

You should get this after registering:
presale.jpg
I got this page^ but did not get the email confirmation. Should I register again?
In confirmation email it says
"Welcome to MichaelJacksonLive.com!
You successfully registered for your chance
to participate in the Michael Jackson Presale.
Michael announced 10 shows at The O2 arena
in London starting 8 July 2009

"

lovin that comeback video, it was so loud at the pc i really love dirty diana even more now !

i had to try it with 3 different email adresses cuz it didnt seem to work... now i got confirmation email to all of them... hope i wont get problems cuz of that lol

Back