More breaking news: New "official" mj site!!!

Speaking of official mj sites..

http://www.mjjproductions.net was registered last year, by tohme tohme (who according to todays lawsuit against Julien's Auction is the president of MJJ Productions, I only thought he was some kind of spokesman)

mjjproductions.net looks really really cheap though. lol

Speaking of official mj sites..

http://www.mjjproductions.net was registered last year, by tohme tohme (who according to todays lawsuit against Julien's Auction is the president of MJJ Productions, I only thought he was some kind of spokesman)

mjjproductions.net looks really really cheap though. lol

Thats not official thats FAKE, AND F.Y.I IF YOU TYPE IN MJJPRODUCTIONS.COM IT WILL REDIRECT YOU TO michaeljacksonlive.com

Thats not official thats FAKE, AND F.Y.I IF YOU TYPE IN MJJPRODUCTIONS.COM IT WILL REDIRECT YOU TO michaeljacksonlive.com

Hehe okay. It didn't look official, but since whois said it was registered to Tohme Tohme I had to check :)

i think this is defo pre sale tickets knew mike must do somethiing like this for his fans, he did secure loads tix at wmas and that wasnt even all his show lol

might as well of been lol

Phone number: (xxx-xxxx-xxxx)
How can you make a xxx-xxx-xxxx phone number fit that?

before they go on official sales!!! so in essence we get to buy them first!!

I swear I did'nt see anything about any presale, I just went to the site, saw a form and filled it out!LOL

Things are truly happening now!

I know EP, I did too soooo... where my prize at? :lol: Nah I'm playin, this is getting a lil surreal...

Congratulations to Michael for all his plans to be taking shape. A lot of people doubted but through it all Michael continued to keep his eyes on the prize. And now it is coming together for him.

Again, congratulations to Michael for his focus, dedication, and hard work. You deserve all the success.

Somebody please please!!!!

What happens when you register because i registered and it didnt even give me a confirmation?!?!

o nevermind i tried again and it worked!!!

You should get this after registering:
presale.jpg

Thanx BillieJeanBoy! The pic looks so tight. OMG:wild:

classic said:
Congratulations to Michael for all his plans to be taking shape. A lot of people doubted but through it all Michael continued to keep his eyes on the prize. And now it is coming together for him.

Again, congratulations to Michael for his focus, dedication, and hard work. You deserve all the success.
That's a classic post right there classic:clapping: He's the baddest on and offstage.

OK whhhhyyy??? is the registration form on michael jackson live NOT working... :(

edit: yayay finally got it to work...it.said.presale :swoon:

Last edited:
You guys are sure this site is legit from Michael..and not some random person stealing personal information?

^ It's very legit. Owned by MJJ Productions and now the official MichaelJackson.com intro pages have been updated to reflect the same design.

Back