Moonwalk during billie jean on this is it ?

No, the whole sequence was pretty subtle, vocals of course, are off the hook :)

Well if I remember right he kind of started to moonwalk, but it wasn't the whole thing as we know it.

He did not but the new moves are incredible .. wow
it'S the best performance dance of the movie

yea I was wondering *something else* about Smooth Criminal* while watching,but I can't say what for spoiler.

He didnt but what he did do was amazing!!.... everybody was literally staring... nobody ate popcorn or drank for that 2 mins

Michael did all those hours of rehearsal and didnt moonwalk once? I find that quite hard to believe actually :\

Don't be discouraged. The Billie Jean performance is still great. It's just that it's stripped down (no fedora, no glove) but it's incredible and my favorite part of the movie.

he kinda moonwalked on the spot in BJ.all the dancers are going crazy at the end and mj says not his exact words. but he says something like im just getting the feel for it. which makes u laugh.

I remember reading in July...Somebody who worked there (maybe a photographer) said MJ did moonwalk. But I guess he didn't do it on the stage then.

He moonwalked in Smooth criminal as always and he did like 2 sec of moonwalk in billie jean but not in the *right time* and the camera didint focus on it

He did do the moonwalk at the end dance of Billie Jean but not during the bridge.

Some of the vocals aren't live but they are from the extended demo!

If you compare History Tour Billie Jean with This is it rehearsal Billie Jean

which one is more magical???

I was so excited when he did the dududu "HEY" dududu "HOOO" then I was like... moonwalk?!?!?!:D:D:D:D: then it didn't happen lol. :( oh well.

I miss you so much Michael :(
True genius.. with a great message. amazing film.

No moonwalk - but LIVE vocals!!

Live vocals to Black or White and surprisingly LIVE vocals to Earth Song too. All live. Actually most was absolutely live.

I was a little disapointed we didn't get to hear the song MITM but only the ending.

Would have loved the entire song!

The movie was GREAT!!

I remember an interview where he said part of the problem is that he now doesn't WANT too moonwalk in that spot during billie jean. He's been doing it for 25 year and people EXPECT it, but he wants to just dance the way it feels... so who knows? Maybe we weren't going to see the moonwalk in its regular place.

To be perfectly honest: the billie jean segment is a BIT of a let down (probably shouldn't have been saved for near the end). The sync is off, which is troublesome. And while michael is still amazing he does say: "thats just a feel for it" which makes it clear that he's not going full out (and how AMAZING the real thing would have been).

it still SOUNDS amazing though.

he kinda moonwalked on the spot in BJ.all the dancers are going crazy at the end and mj says not his exact words. but he says something like im just getting the feel for it. which makes u laugh.

I totally laughed at this too em!

No moonwalk, just a side one, but I loved a new move that I saw, him pretending to play a guitar whilst doing this gyrating move and the dancers were lapping it up, it was great! Overall I enjoyed the BJ piece cause it was pretty much all the same rehearsal from beginning to end.

i kinda feel that its too short and too may cuts.....MITM yes...and where is YANA?Heal the world....its like we started to enjoy it but then its MITM and finish

i want more....well cant protest i think,i mean this is rehearsal not the actual one. he might not perform as max as he will in the concerts but its still AMAZING
and since i cant get enough of Michael....i will end up sitting in the theatre again and again for these 2 weeks....lol and the journey of dvd hunting begin....

MJ did moonwalk during Smooth Criminal but unfortuantly the camera focust on him straight on instead of focusing on him from the side.

Like Mike said ''The Moonwalk, you gotta catch it from the side''

Michael didn't Moonwalk where the classic Moonwalk part is, he did the extra dance sequence like in the 30th Anniversary special at the end of the song though, and he Moonwalked on the spot there... :D

Back