MJs most SHOCKING lyrics!!

Does anyone know here whether MJ had to change his lyrics in Black or White song, in the line that say's '' I aint scared of no sheets?'' was it originally ''I aint scared of no Sihks?'' :doh: Forgive me but I'm sure I heard that somewhere! (prob just tabloid- junkie tales again.):bugeyed

Does anyone know here whether MJ had to change his lyrics in Black or White song, in the line that say's '' I aint scared of no sheets?'' was it originally ''I aint scared of no Sihks?'' :doh: Forgive me but I'm sure I heard that somewhere! (prob just tabloid- junkie tales again.):bugeyed

I think a black man singing "I ain't scared of no sheets" makes the most sense...

Maybe I'm seeing things at this hour? :bugeyed
I just browse through lyrics and

"Make tonight all mine"

„Jjust gimme a try
Oh, I've waited such a long, long time
Make tonight all mine
(Baby I...)
Can satisfy you
Gonna electrify you

Oh, baby make tonight all mine
I can make you happy, yeah
Make tonight all mine
(Baby I...)
Hey what you say girl?
Can we slip away girl?
I wanna get into you
Let me do it to you, oh”

Especially the last 2 lines :bugeyed

Last edited:
:D Not sure how you took that, I didn't mean anything sexual by "sheets". It's a political statement, racism, the KKK.

It's ok, honestly. I didnt feel right when I was posting it tbh.:(
Your totally right. I didnt mean to cause any probs by asking either.
That's why I apologised. :yes:

There are many lyrics in MJs songs that make you go "woah did he just say that!". What are your most shocking or surprising MJ lyrics or lines?

Here are some of the top of my head..

Morpine - "He got shit baby, your dog's a bitch baby.", also "Relax, this won't hurt you, before I put it in, close your eyes and count to ten." (Surprising when i first heard it as i thought it was about sex)

Scream - "Stop fucking with me."

Tabloid Junkie - "They say hes homosexual."

In The Closet - "If its aching you have to rub it."

Streetalker - "I got it comin and its ecstasy."

Monkey Buisness - "Mother fucker." (could be wrong about this one but it definately sounds like it!)

Funnily enough I listened to 4 of the above songs only today! :yes:
Since reading this thread I have got ''Demerol......going on in my head the whole time!!:cheeky:
I hold you responsible!!! LOL :wild:
Said with love and smiles. Excellent idea for a thread! :D:clapping::wub:

I think it's just a case of what people want to hear.......:yes:

could very well be.....but Michael also had a knack for being mysterious and using quite a bit of innuendo......:fear:

Great there is alot of interest in this thread.

About Monkey Buiness..it sounds so much like he is saying "mother fucker". I can't make it out to be anything else. What does everyone else think? For those who haven't heard it, its towards the end of the song just before the last "too much monkey buisness going down". Tell me what you hear.

Great there is alot of interest in this thread.

About Monkey Buiness..it sounds so much like he is saying "mother fucker". I can't make it out to be anything else. What does everyone else think? For those who haven't heard it, its towards the end of the song just before the last "too much monkey buisness going down". Tell me what you hear.

i completely agree with you....i can't hear anything else BUT mother fucker...lol

I always thought it sounded like "mother fuckin' kids" at that part...lol :ninja:

amygrace;2813069[B said:
]lol...to me it sounds like "let me give it to you you,[/B] let me coochie-coo you"

Well, that's not exactly on the subtle side either. I can just see it, years ago I would have sat there with a friggin' dictionary, "give me WHAT??" :D:bugeyed:rofl:

Anyway, I love his verbal knacks, he seemed quite expressive in that regard.

"Your butt is mine".. - Bad

Not shocked at all.. But I laughing little bit when I hearing that sense :D

:wild: OMG!!!! Great thread!!!!!! :clapping: Woww!! I keep listening to ITC demo, but i cant hear the part you all say!! :girl_tantrum:

How does a thread about Michael's most shocking lyrics descend into Michael's sexiest lyrics? Not that I mind of course :innocent:

^^ When HIStory first came out and I heard that and I was 13, I thought it was the coolest thing!! Then I saw the video and thought -- swoon -- I'm in love! :wub: :swoon: :D

^^ When HIStory first came out and I heard that and I was 13, I thought it was the coolest thing!! Then I saw the video and thought -- swoon -- I'm in love! :wub: :swoon: :D

you sound exactly like me! I was 13 as well, and felt the same! :D :wub:

I love the quote in your siggy Modulation Alert, mind if I ask where its from?

Stop Fucking With Me

totally caught me off guard I was like :bugeyed

I was like 13 or 14 when that came out I remember listening to it in the car for the first time cause I got the cassette and opened it and I couldn't wait.. So that part comes up and I can remember my mom saying. Did he just SAY That???? I thought she was going to take it away from me lol

I love the quote in your siggy Modulation Alert, mind if I ask where its from?

Laura, not at all...Mascha Kaleko is a German poet of Jewish descent who lived in Berlin, Germany in the 30ies.(I need to recheck)

Anyway, her goal was always to write "practical" every day poetry if you will.

Andreas Nolte has made one of the first official translation from German into English and his book is actually available free of charge right now, PM me if you want more info.

I adore Mascha Kaleko's poetry very much, it always tugs at just the right strings in me.

Last edited:
Laura, not at all...Mascha Kaleko is a German poet of Jewish descent who lived in Berlin, Germany in the 30ies.(I need to recheck)

Anyway, her goal was always to write "practical" every day poetry if you will.

Andreas Nolte has made one of the first official translation from German into English and his book is actually available free of charge right now, PM me if you want more info.

I adore Mascha Kaleko's poetry very much, it always tugs at just the right strings in me.

oh thats very interesting, thank you :)

Maybe I'm seeing things at this hour? :bugeyed
I just browse through lyrics and

"Make tonight all mine"

„Jjust gimme a try
Make tonight all mine
(Baby I...)
Can satisfy you
Gonna electrify you

Oh, baby make tonight all mine
I can make you happy, yeah