MJs most SHOCKING lyrics!!

^^ You know I've always wondered who wrote She Got It but never found the answer. Anyone know?

well..this is a delightful thread..:blush:.....Michael..:blush:

ok..carry on...:ninja:

I can't hear it :( damn it, its killing me I sooo wanna hear it. Is it on the studio demo version or the other one?

Now that I heard the demo version, I realize you can hear it in the studio version...just listen carefully!

Okay, I'm officially not dirty enough, I never thought I'd say that. I can hear a "rub it" where I previously heard "hello baby!" but the rest I just can't hear. Hm. :D
I heard something like "ooh baby" or indeed "hello baby" but I don't hear it as "rub it baby" lol

:dropdead::dropdead::dropdead: I SOOOOOO heard it :ninja:

Thanks! :D

can you please tell me exactly where is he saying that?:bugeyed
I downloaded the 0:23 cut and I listen and don't understand that. When exactly? when he oversings on the higher tone over "there's something about you baby..."?

"and if you want it, then won't you TASTE IT"
but i dont know :scratch:, this could mean anything, maybe he's talking about music here :smilerolleyes:

I downloaded the 0:23 cut and I listen and don't understand that. When exactly? when he oversings on the higher tone over "there's something about you baby..."?
yeah that's supposed to be it...I dont hear it either :lol:

Yes, it's when he's oversinging....It's almost like he doesn't completely sing the lyrics though....he cuts it off a bit, kinda making it sound like he's, ya know....climaxing...:naughty: He's like, "jussss..ruuub it baby...issss comin' baby...." sorta cutting off words.....it's what it sounds like to me...it's not easy to hear..but i can definitely hear it...

"and if you want it, then won't you TASTE IT"
but i dont know :scratch:, this could mean anything, maybe he's talking about music here :smilerolleyes:

Ooops, and here I thought those WERE the actual lyrics. I heard that all the time, for years now. Glad I'm not alone. I mean it wouldn't exactly be out of place with the rest of the lyrics.

And considering another line from Butterflies:
I caress you, let you taste us, just so blissful listen.
(I don't find the lyrics shocking though, just experiencing someone using all senses in all honesty)
So why not "taste it" in ITC.

Ooops, and here I thought those WERE the actual lyrics. I heard that all the time, for years now. Glad I'm not alone. I mean it wouldn't exactly be out of place with the rest of the lyrics.

And considering another line from Butterflies:
I caress you, let you taste us, just so blissful listen.
(I don't find the lyrics shocking though, just experiencing someone using all senses in all honesty)
So why not "taste it" in ITC.

The "taste it" line is right from the lyric booklet in the Dangerous album...:D

I still don't understand clearily the ITC thing!!!

I hear he's saying something but I don't understand "rub it baby...it's coming..." !!? :bugeyed

I hear (or at least I can suppose he's saying that)- "ruuuuub it, ruuuub it, ruuuuub it..." and then...no matter how I try to hear "it's coming" I don't hear it! ?:bugeyed I want to!

I still don't understand clearily the ITC thing!!!

I hear he's saying something but I don't understand "rub it baby...it's coming..." !!? :bugeyed

I hear (or at least I can suppose he's saying that)- "ruuuuub it, ruuuub it, ruuuuub it..." and then...no matter how I try to hear "it's coming" I don't hear it! ?:bugeyed I want to!

:lol: it's so faint, maybe he's not even saying it...but i really believe he is.....like i said before, he doesn't fully sing the whole word.....it's like, "it's cuuuuu ing baby...." something like that...

:lol: it's so faint, maybe he's not even saying it...but i really believe he is.....like i said before, he doesn't fully sing the whole word.....it's like, "it's cuuuuu ing baby...." something like that...
I think it's just a case of what people want to hear.......:yes:

it's it's sooooo sexy when he cusses......It's a major turn on....:shifty:

I so totally agree.

I first heard She Got It I think this past Winter or Fall I can't remember. And I just totally L.O.V.E. the song the minute I had heard it. I wasn't shock or surprise at all by the lyrics. Michael just sounded so very sexy in that song. And about In The Closet I happen to have several versions of that song. And it is just so freaking hot and sexy at the way Michael says Dare Me. And him making those moaning and panting sounds. Especially the one version that I have where he sounds like to me he was having sex. I just get so turn on when ever I hear that song. You know ever since I had seen the In The Closet video when I was 12 years old. I had a very dirty mind about Michael ever since. And it really can't be helped.

Last edited:
I so totally agree.

I first heard She Got It I think this past Winter or Fall I can't remember. And I just totally L.O.V.E. the song the minute I had heard it. I wasn't shock or surprise at all by the lyrics. Michael just sounded so very sexy in that song. And about In The Closet I happen to have several versions of that song. And it is just so freaking hot and sexy at the way Michael says Dare Me. And him making those moaning and panting sounds. I just get so turn on when ever I hear that song. You know ever since I had seen the In The Closet video when I was 12 years old. I had a very dirty mind about Michael ever since. And it really can't be helped.

:lol::lol::lol:

"Superfly sister"

„He wanna do something keen to you
He wanna wrap his arms all around you girl
He wanna shake it up shake it down
Doing it right
He wanna jump back half flap doing it right
He wanna lay you down
Turn it up
He wanna do something keen to you
He wanna wrap his arms all around you girl
He wanna do it up keep it high