MJs most SHOCKING lyrics!!

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
There are many lyrics in MJs songs that make you go "woah did he just say that!". What are your most shocking or surprising MJ lyrics or lines?

Here are some of the top of my head..

Morpine - "He got shit baby, your dog's a bitch baby.", also "Relax, this won't hurt you, before I put it in, close your eyes and count to ten." (Surprising when i first heard it as i thought it was about sex)

Scream - "Stop fucking with me."

Tabloid Junkie - "They say hes homosexual."

In The Closet - "If its aching you have to rub it."

Streetalker - "I got it comin and its ecstasy."

Monkey Buisness - "Mother fucker." (could be wrong about this one but it definately sounds like it!)

Last edited:
From Superfly Sister....

He wanna do something keen to you
He wanna wrap his arms all around you girl
He wanna do it up keep it high
Deep in the night
He wanna eye ball
Get hard
Playing it right

He wanna turn the key
Hurt the sheets
Move to the left
He wanna hot scrub
Hot love
Making it wet

I rest my case :lol:

About Superfly sister: No one really knows what he is singing in that song, but ur clooose :lol:

yeah, i mean, not official lyrics, of course....but hey....even in the ITC demo, do we know for sure he says that? :scratch: (it's nice to think so though :naughty:)

And 2000 watts too! I didn't always understand that one... now I do ;)

i must be deaf i still can't hear him say "rub it baby"

Edit: Ok i think i hear it. Still not 100% certain that is what he says. Does sound like it though.

i must be deaf i still can't hear him say "rub it baby"

Edit: Ok i think i hear it. Still not 100% certain that is what he says. Does sound like it though.

With a looot of preconceived fantasy I can hear it at 0:14 and the rest of the time I still hear "Hello, Baby". The exiting rest I can't hear for the life of me.

Not much can really shock me, but Morphine was a big whoa moment when I first heard it. I think it's really unlike most of his songs. And I think it's awesome.

I am thinking of updating the first post with every 'shocking' lyric people can discover. I will put (uncertain) next to the ones we are not 100% sure about.

From Superfly Sister....

He wanna do something keen to you
He wanna wrap his arms all around you girl
He wanna do it up keep it high
Deep in the night
He wanna eye ball
Get hard
Playing it right

He wanna turn the key
Hurt the sheets
Move to the left
He wanna hot scrub
Hot love
Making it wet

lord have mercy on me but he can hurt my sheets anytime damn that MJ ooooooooooweee

I very scared of this song Threatened but these three songs stood out to me MJ always speak to us fans through his songs what’s crazy for some reason in 2008 I started listening to all of his music I never heard before but when he died everything he said came to light he been warning us I just can’t understand for the life of me how couldn’t I figure this shady industry terrible dealings out. He sure was a teacher love and miss him
"Threatened"
The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as much

Money

So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money :shock:
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare

In ITC, he says "Just rub it baby, it's comin baby"

oh I have to check it too..never noticed that. :naughty: :D

Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, k.ike me
Don't you black or white me

yeah but what is really shocking here that people DO NOT understand the meaning of the lyrics even nowadays and think that Michael is an antisemite. it taken out of context, Michael talked about injustice, nothing else. I'm sick of people twisting his words to make him look bad.

I so totally agree with you guys had said about those songs. You know I have been a Michael Jackson fan since the early 80s. And it wasn't until I was 15 years old when I had gotten the HIStory album during the year when it came out. Was when I was very shock and surprise at the songs on that album. I remember hearing how the HIStory album was not for kids under the age of 15. And hearing those songs on that album I could really see why. But I also understood right away of why Michael did those kind of songs. And I had just totally L..V.E. those songs because of what they had meant.

She's Got It - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWXFf4UhI8 :bugeyed.
"Mini stockings, purple panties that show. She's got...
Fat lips with a ring in her nose...She's got..."
"Hot lips all up to her neck! She's got...
Funky finger but she's giving him sex. She's got.."

Last edited:
Back