* MJJC LP Legacy Team Members Wanted ! Please apply by Posting in this Thread *

:ciao: Betelgeuse :heart:

You don't have to worry about what you need to do we have orientation for you and all newbies to LP ! We have a New Teamie process you will undergo when you are turned LP Green ! There is Threads you will read and learn from as well as the LP Rules and Regulations and Code of Conduct you will sign as well ! You will be given plenty of opportunity to help your Team as well as other Projects we have for your review and care ! :dancin: :group:

:ciao: Betelgeuse :heart:

You don't have to worry about what you need to do we have orientation for you and all newbies to LP ! We have a New Teamie process you will undergo when you are turned LP Green ! There is Threads you will read and learn from as well as the LP Rules and Regulations and Code of Conduct you will sign as well ! You will be given plenty of opportunity to help your Team as well as other Projects we have for your review and care ! :dancin: :group:

Thank you so very much, MJ TinkerBell!! I am grateful you have such great processes to make new LP members find their legs in here - and in the work. I will wait for further instructions and I look forward to work with you :flowers:

I look forward to working with you Betelgeuse :D

Thrillerchild - indeed I also look forward to work with you! Thank you for your warming comment. :yes:

:ciao: xosweetseducingsighsxo :group:

My name is MJ TinkerBell, I am the LP Team Leader, and it is so nice to meet you :wild:

Thank you so much for your submission :group: Please tell us more about yourself, your MJJC journey and your Michael story so we may learn more about you :dancin:
Thank you so much for giving us your time and commitment and love to Michael :heart: :clapping:

I would love to do it, as I've got too much free time since I'm homeschooled now :blush:

:ciao: xosweetseducingsighsxo :group:

My name is MJ TinkerBell, I am the LP Team Leader, and it is so nice to meet you :wild:

Thank you so much for your submission :group: Please tell us more about yourself, your MJJC journey and your Michael story so we may learn more about you :dancin:
Thank you so much for giving us your time and commitment and love to Michael :heart: :clapping:

Hello! :) Ah, I always give my time and commitment to anything I can help with, especially when it involves keeping Michael's legacy perfecto. :heart:

Well, my name is Domonique, and I'm called Diana, or Teddy, although I prefer Teddy :) I turn 15 December 26..(born sooooooo late lol) I'm currently a sophomore I'm high school, while also attending college on the side. I love dancing, singing, writing, reading and wrestling. People always tell me that I'm smarter than I should be for my age, and that I have an old soul. (I listen to old school, Motown, classical.. not new school xD) I'm a country girl, yet I was born in the city, and I'm easy to get along with. I'm a Christian, but I'm interested in every religion, as they all seem amazing. I also have this interest in astrology and horoscopes, if you see my wall, you'd find all the signs written on it. Hmm, what else? Oh, I also speak Spanish, some anyway, as I'm still learning. That's about all I could think of :blush:

I first joined MJJC in May of this year, mainly because I wanted to meet other Michael Jackson fans. Let me say, when I first came, I was NERVOUS, but my mind was out at ease when I received a beautiful welcome from other fans. I remember some of them too..two actually lol, and that's Lark and Daz :dancin:

I first became a Michael Jackson fan when I was born, according to my aunt and uncle. But my earliest memory of him would be when I was about 2, and I only remember pieces of it. I was shirtless, in a diaper, with my mother's high school diploma, watching the first part of Moonwalker, singing along to Who's Loving You. xD Since then, I've been a fan :) Although it wasn't until I was 10 when I realized that I had wanted to spread Michael's message of love. I know I'll be able to accomplish that working with you guys! :heart:

^ That's me, in Hollywood back in February :blush:

Last edited:
Teddy, dear, I have written in this trhead also - offering my help. I have to say you impress me very much. You are young, but indeed your energy is the energy of an old soul. You have been touched by Michael in a very young age - and wanting to spread his messages in the tender age of 10 is really fantastic! Thank you for being YOU!
I love you say you are interested also in astrology. I am an (esoteric) astrologer, so indeed we have this interest - besides from Michael - in common. So much love to you

Teddy, dear, I have written in this trhead also - offering my help. I have to say you impress me very much. You are young, but indeed your energy is the energy of an old soul. You have been touched by Michael in a very young age - and wanting to spread his messages in the tender age of 10 is really fantastic! Thank you for being YOU!
I love you say you are interested also in astrology. I am an (esoteric) astrologer, so indeed we have this interest - besides from Michael - in common. So much love to you

Last edited:
:ciao: xosweetseducingsighsxo :heart:

So amazing to read your story and learn a little more about you ! I think your amazing and you are exactly what this Team needs in our goal for Michael Jackson's legacy !! :dancin: You will be hearing from us soon on your awesome submission to the LP Team ! I am so excited to work with you ! Are you in school and therefore are able to commit sometime to the LP Forum and Projects ! Is there any special skill or something specifically that you would like to be doing for Michael ?? Let us know :woohoo: February is by birth month so you know I love your photo in Hollywood :wild:

Hello! :) Ah, I always give my time and commitment to anything I can help with, especially when it involves keeping Michael's legacy perfecto. :heart:

Well, my name is Domonique, and I'm called Diana, or Teddy, although I prefer Teddy :) I turn 15 December 26..(born sooooooo late lol) I'm currently a sophomore I'm high school, while also attending college on the side. I love dancing, singing, writing, reading and wrestling. People always tell me that I'm smarter than I should be for my age, and that I have an old soul. (I listen to old school, Motown, classical.. not new school xD) I'm a country girl, yet I was born in the city, and I'm easy to get along with. I'm a Christian, but I'm interested in every religion, as they all seem amazing. I also have this interest in astrology and horoscopes, if you see my wall, you'd find all the signs written on it. Hmm, what else? Oh, I also speak Spanish, some anyway, as I'm still learning. That's about all I could think of :blush:

I first joined MJJC in May of this year, mainly because I wanted to meet other Michael Jackson fans. Let me say, when I first came, I was NERVOUS, but my mind was out at ease when I received a beautiful welcome from other fans. I remember some of them too..two actually lol, and that's Lark and Daz :dancin:

I first became a Michael Jackson fan when I was born, according to my aunt and uncle. But my earliest memory of him would be when I was about 2, and I only remember pieces of it. I was shirtless, in a diaper, with my mother's high school diploma, watching the first part of Moonwalker, singing along to Who's Loving You. xD Since then, I've been a fan :) Although it wasn't until I was 10 when I realized that I had wanted to spread Michael's message of love. I know I'll be able to accomplish that working with you guys! :heart:

^ That's me, in Hollywood back in February :blush:

So amazing to read your story and learn a little more about you ! I think your amazing and you are exactly what this Team needs in our goal for Michael Jackson's legacy !! :dancin: You will be hearing from us soon on your awesome submission to the LP Team ! I am so excited to work with you ! Are you in school and therefore are able to commit sometime to the LP Forum and Projects ! Is there any special skill or something specifically that you would like to be doing for Michael ?? Let us know :woohoo: February is by birth month so you know I love your photo in Hollywood :wild:

:heart: I'm very, very excited to work with you guys! This is fantastic, as I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time ^.^ I'm in school right now, but I do all of my work at my house, so I have a lot of time to spare. Any special skill? That I have? Oh gosh, there's a lot of those. I like to write and research things--like a journalist, and I know things about law, if that helps lol. I do a lot, but I'd have to say my specialty would be just about anything to do with Michael :D I also have this very soft spot for kids :heart: they just mean ALOT to me, every single kid in the world. My mom says I'm a little kid magnet :blush: But yeah, I have a bunch of skills, so it's too many to count. I'm willing to help with anything :dancin:

:clapping: Great minds think alike and your special skills are perfect for this Team :dancin: Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us ! :group: Your amazing Michael magic is exactly the kind of energy passion and commitment we need :agree: I will be in touch as soon as we have accepted your submission :woohoo: Have a wonderful weekend and I am Michael-ing you more everyday sweetie :group: :heart: :group:

:heart: I'm very, very excited to work with you guys! This is fantastic, as I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time ^.^ I'm in school right now, but I do all of my work at my house, so I have a lot of time to spare. Any special skill? That I have? Oh gosh, there's a lot of those. I like to write and research things--like a journalist, and I know things about law, if that helps lol. I do a lot, but I'd have to say my specialty would be just about anything to do with Michael :D I also have this very soft spot for kids :heart: they just mean ALOT to me, every single kid in the world. My mom says I'm a little kid magnet :blush: But yeah, I have a bunch of skills, so it's too many to count. I'm willing to help with anything :dancin:

Just sending some LOVE and HUGS for you all...

I had a dream with Michael last night... I never had dreams with Michael before his transition, but since that, I had 51... the first one on June 25 2009 in the night... my latest dream I had last night and it really made me feel comfortable and I believe may others will feel comfortable by reading it - so I share it here:

All Will Be Well... I had a brief but powerful dream with Michael last night. I want to share it, since I believe it may be helpful to anyone in need:
It was a short dream. I was on my way from one place to another place. I had been doing some stressful work and I walked along together with other people. I am not sure of their role. Then, against us, came another group of people and Michael was in the middle of them. They were on their way to the place I just came from – and vice versa. Michael looked like during the 2005 trial. He looked exactly as on the picture I have of him where he does the Namaste sign. However, he did not do the Namaste sign for me. But as we passed each other, we took each other’s hand. Michael’s hand felt sooooo soft, big and warm and just by holding it, I felt All Will Be Well
<3 <3 <3
LOVE

[youtube]-oCCnxBos10[/youtube]

Hold on tight mj angels :heart: :group::heart:

Betelgeuse;3924071 said:
Just sending some LOVE and HUGS for you all...

I had a dream with Michael last night... I never had dreams with Michael before his transition, but since that, I had 51... the first one on June 25 2009 in the night... my latest dream I had last night and it really made me feel comfortable and I believe may others will feel comfortable by reading it - so I share it here:

All Will Be Well... I had a brief but powerful dream with Michael last night. I want to share it, since I believe it may be helpful to anyone in need:
It was a short dream. I was on my way from one place to another place. I had been doing some stressful work and I walked along together with other people. I am not sure of their role. Then, against us, came another group of people and Michael was in the middle of them. They were on their way to the place I just came from – and vice versa. Michael looked like during the 2005 trial. He looked exactly as on the picture I have of him where he does the Namaste sign. However, he did not do the Namaste sign for me. But as we passed each other, we took each other’s hand. Michael’s hand felt sooooo soft, big and warm and just by holding it, I felt All Will Be Well
<3 <3 <3
LOVE

Hello, dear MJJC LP!!

I have been a member of this forum since 2011, I believe, but I have not been active in here at all.

I have loved Michael since I heard Ben on the radio aged 14 (and it is ages ago I was 13 or 14 :)That was in 1979 - and soon after came Off the Wall and the rest is History. As Michael passed in 2009, I suddenly got a need to talk to other Michael fans, and I joined the first forum I found: In MJFC from where some of you will remember me as Betelgeuse. In MJFC I created what I called "Michael's Circle of Love - that had its home in "The spiritual thread" that was dedicated to spreading Michael's messages - and to grow spiritually, so we could all be better to "be us" in order to spread Michael's messages even better.

During the almost 4 years Michael's Circle of Love (MCOL) existed in MJFC, the group grew very strong. Some of us went to Los Angeles in 2012 (and some went also in 2011 and in 2010) - and celebrated Michael for a whole week (long and beautiful story)

MCOL members did a LOT to spread Michael's messages of love and healing all over, the best we could. We did/do a daily meditation on our own to send love for Michael - and reflect back positive energy to the world - and we have monthly online meditations with the same goal, that we all participate in.
We have participated in charity projects, made "shoe-boxes" for Christmas - and created our own fund-raising page in order to help the Starlight Children's Foundation - as you can see here: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/michaels-circleoflove/michaelscircleoflove

(The describtion of the group and our purpose is a little outdated - we need to adjust that)

As I had a feeling the MJFC would close, I created a Facebook group to host MCOL in the future. The Facebook group is an open group (means that everyone can see what we post) in order for us to spread Michael's messages all over. And we get new members every day - so I am happy!

This is our Facebook group, that you are welcome to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/michaelscircleoflove/

I have a full time job as a writer (I am Danish, so I am not a native English speaker/writer) - and besides from that I am an esoteric astrologer and a healer. I also have weak parents in law whom I care for - as well as I have other people to care for. So I am busy.

However, I don't have any children of my own - so I have "spreading Michael's messages" as my "child". I have dedicated every hour of my spare time to spread Michael's messages of LOVE and Healing.

And YES - if you can accept me as a team player in the LP, I would donate my time and energy also for you and your very worthy project. Now, more than ever, it is important to protect, encourage and promote Michael's beautiful legacy - and to teach the world of Michael's pure heart, charity projects, arts and music, his beautiful being - and it is important to make people understand what they can actually learn from this amazing being that was Michael.

As a spiritual person, I am interested in spiritual matters - and the siritual side of Michael. But, I use quite a lot of energy to spread the spiritual side of Michael's messages already (in Facebook particularly) - so if I get accepted as a team member here, I could be used within other fields.

I have a LOT of experience within communication (however, I am not a native English speaker), I am a very skilled researcher and I have a great deal of energy that I would love to use to MAKE THAT CHANGE - and I am positive and open to any suggestion you team members have - regarding where I could be used the best.

I will say, that I have too use some time to learn to navigate this forum - but I usually learn quickly.

If you don't need anymore team members, I thank you for reading this post -

Its All for LOVE
Betelgeuse

I wanted to Welcome you and say :hello: :bye:

I'll read all this thread and focus me on MJ legacy by today. I'm tired! and I'm gonna show for all this bad guys the power of MJ fans.

I need do something or I'll go crazy.

Is great be back on MJJC.

Michael Jackson, I'll be with you until the END.

Have a good nite, MJFam

LoveStoredMJ.jpg

MJJC LP Team is looking for New Team Members to
Join our Mission for Michael's Legacy !

We have positions in MJJC LP for new MJ Fam to join our staff team. We need dedicated, available and complete Team players for this amazing opportunity to work for Michael and his legacy !

If you are interested in a position with us, please post a message here in this Thread explaining your interests !

Tell us how you think you would like to contribute to the mission of carrying out Michael's legacy into the world!

Please note you will have your posts reviewed to established good posting track record.

The chosen candidates will be contacted by PM regarding the amazing position on the Team !!

The chosen candidates will have a chance to meet and greet with each LP Teamie with a Q&A session. To get to know the loyal and loving people on the Team you will work side by side with in this LOVE journey for Michael Jackson !

We are so excited to have this opportunity to reach out to our MJJCommunity and find Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. that we need to continue to preserve, honor & defend Michael Jackson's Legacy !

We have only just begun because they have seen nothing like us and our L.O.V.E in any lifetime as they will witness from Michael Jackson Fans !

Sincerely,
Your Legacy Project Team =):bow:

tumblr_inline_mh3sw8eWU11qdiylb.gif

Last edited:

8755697_2.jpg_hq.jpg

Join our Mission for Michael's Legacy !

We have positions in MJJC LP for new MJ Fam to join our staff team. We need dedicated, available and complete Team players for this amazing opportunity to work for Michael and his legacy !

If you are interested in a position with us, please post a message here in this Thread explaining your interests !

Tell us how you think you would like to contribute to the mission of carrying out Michael's legacy into the world!

We are so excited to have this opportunity to reach out to our MJJCommunity and find Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. that we need to continue to preserve, honor & defend Michael Jackson's Legacy !

We have only just begun because they have seen nothing like us and our L.O.V.E in any lifetime as they will witness from Michael Jackson Fans !

Sincerely,

Michael-Jackson-at-Wemble-010.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry i did it twice bottom one is correct. Charge it to my head not my heart.

Last edited:
I just saw this thread and i was looking at all of the posts. I love the short film Another Part Of Me i feel i am apart of Michael i never got to see him in person i feel we are connect and it is through his music and the love he has for the world. I grow up on his music i love it i never miss a sat in fornt of the tv watch Jackson cartoons din't miss one had my bowl of cereal ready to go. I told myself i want to be apart of Michael legacy i want to keep it going i want to be that Man In The Mirror. Michael has done so much for this world and it has going un notice. It time for the world to know who Michael Jackson really was he was most then a singer,dancing, songwriter,Michael was much much more then that his love for children was so beautiful to see everytime i see pictures or video of his with the kids and i see how their faces just light up when their see him it bring joy to my heart when i see that. Michael has touch so many lives. Their is not a child or adult that Michael has not help in some way you read so many stories about it how he has help them and how he has made a different in their life i just want to help in anyway i can help.

There is one thing i want to do and that is send supplies to Gardner Street Elem School where Michael attend the forum i was on before MJFC i want to start this but never got it going i don't know if MJJC has something like this. I want to get donations to help send this too the school in honor of Michael or get some ideas on how to do this

It would be nice to have it under a group name it is something that will be annual it was a ideas that i had.

My name is Pat Minton i work at Walgreen Drugs Store i am a cashier 3 shift i have been there for 8 years. I have also work in the school system for 31yr in the office before i retire. i was the person who ran off all of the material that the teachers would need for the students in the classroom i did computer input and i did alots of the supplies for the school i kind of knew what we were short of so that why i want to be apart of something like that and that why i want to do it in honor of Michael.

I make plan every year to go to Forest Lawn and Neverland this year i didn't go due to illness but will be ready to roll next year it is my way of begin close to Michael. I also have a dream of one day to go inside of Neverland and just walk where Michael walk and to feel his present there. I want to get up under the Giving Tree. I really really like to see this one day.

Last edited:
I want to help in any capacity I can. I've been away for a very long time sort of dealing with MJ's passing, but I think I'm finally in a good place, and lately I've had an urge to really do something productive for not just MJ but the fan community. I might not be completely available (since I'm currently looking for a job and when I get one, it'll be full time), but any spare time I can give, I want to give it.

All that I'm about to say, I'm not sure if this is even the proper place but it is all kinda relating to why I want to help with the Legacy Project.

Over the last 5 or so days I've been re-acclimating myself to the MJ fandom - nostalgic about the old days, even during the 2003-2005 trial when we were a massive Army of Love - standing strong for MJ and lifting him up. And recently I came to the conclusion that this doesn't have to stop just because MJ has gone to a better place. I fully believe he is still watching over us, and that thought alone has given me a new drive to revive that feeling of just standing strong for MJ. Before, it was just being there for him by his side. Now, its living his dream. It's taking the reigns and giving his spirit a voice. You know how MJ often said he wanted to give a voice to those who weren't able to defend themselves (children, animals, even nature)? Well now we can do that for MJ. I think that's a beautiful thing.

But one thing I have a big passion about helping with is uniting the ONLINE fan community in order to really carry out that legacy through the most influential place to share information - the world wide web. It's only been 5 or so days, and I can already see the toll that grieving has had on the community as a whole (and I don't mean any offense by any of this, I'm just calling it how I see it and this is just my humble opinion - and please forgive me for being too forward, as I haven't been 'back' long so all of this may be a lot of assumptions). I was a part of quite a few different fan groups back in the day, and others I've also rejoined as well....but MJJF/C was always my home - its the home I will always come back to because the VISION of MJ I think is solid here. MJJC is always a place where through all the craziness, the standard is always about TRUTH and RESPECT and PERSPECTIVE. And I will ALWAYS support that. And I think this is the place to start a new MJ 'era' for MJ fans.

June 25, 2009 seemed like just yesterday, but 5 years is a long time. I personally think now is a good time to see if we can really can get a real 'army' going for MJ, but it starts at home first. I already see that the online fan communities are extremely divided, for a lot of reasons. They were before MJ died, but I think its even worse now, understandably. But I really think its possible that we can set aside our differences, whether it be what projects from the MJ Estate we decide to support or whether we're BeLIEvers or not, or whatever else. And we can come together and agree one one thing - being MJ's voice.

And maybe even pulling new fans into the fan community fold would be another goal. Thats another thing I'm passionate about. While all this crap is being spewed about MJ's name, I don't want there to be ANYONE out there who is a MJ fan and afraid to admit it, at least somewhere. I want them to know there are people there JUST LIKE THEM. Thats where MJJC can really reach out. And thats another way we can ensure his legacy will thrive. So actively promoting MJJC EVERYWHERE (and again, I'm kinda rejoining so I dunno how aggressive MJJC is in marketing the forum) - but just letting people know we're here, and we'll always BE here - and we are forever. MJ's army of love is forever, just like MJ himself.

I would like to see the MJ fan community (starting with this one) - come out of grieving. I know that sounds harsh, but when I say that - I don't mean it in a way in which we say 'get over it.' I mean it in a way where YES, we still mourn, YES we still support each other emotionally, YES we still grieve and miss MJ. But through all of that, I would like to see the fan community come alive again, live and thrive in positivity, in action, in a unity and in celebration of MJ. Obviously its a big undertaking but I really believe we can do it!

I want to help in any capacity I can. I've been away for a very long time sort of dealing with MJ's passing, but I think I'm finally in a good place, and lately I've had an urge to really do something productive for not just MJ but the fan community. I might not be completely available (since I'm currently looking for a job and when I get one, it'll be full time), but any spare time I can give, I want to give it.

All that I'm about to say, I'm not sure if this is even the proper place but it is all kinda relating to why I want to help with the Legacy Project.

Over the last 5 or so days I've been re-acclimating myself to the MJ fandom - nostalgic about the old days, even during the 2003-2005 trial when we were a massive Army of Love - standing strong for MJ and lifting him up. And recently I came to the conclusion that this doesn't have to stop just because MJ has gone to a better place. I fully believe he is still watching over us, and that thought alone has given me a new drive to revive that feeling of just standing strong for MJ. Before, it was just being there for him by his side. Now, its living his dream. It's taking the reigns and giving his spirit a voice. You know how MJ often said he wanted to give a voice to those who weren't able to defend themselves (children, animals, even nature)? Well now we can do that for MJ. I think that's a beautiful thing.

But one thing I have a big passion about helping with is uniting the ONLINE fan community in order to really carry out that legacy through the most influential place to share information - the world wide web. It's only been 5 or so days, and I can already see the toll that grieving has had on the community as a whole (and I don't mean any offense by any of this, I'm just calling it how I see it and this is just my humble opinion - and please forgive me for being too forward, as I haven't been 'back' long so all of this may be a lot of assumptions). I was a part of quite a few different fan groups back in the day, and others I've also rejoined as well....but MJJF/C was always my home - its the home I will always come back to because the VISION of MJ I think is solid here. MJJC is always a place where through all the craziness, the standard is always about TRUTH and RESPECT and PERSPECTIVE. And I will ALWAYS support that. And I think this is the place to start a new MJ 'era' for MJ fans.

June 25, 2009 seemed like just yesterday, but 5 years is a long time. I personally think now is a good time to see if we can really can get a real 'army' going for MJ, but it starts at home first. I already see that the online fan communities are extremely divided, for a lot of reasons. They were before MJ died, but I think its even worse now, understandably. But I really think its possible that we can set aside our differences, whether it be what projects from the MJ Estate we decide to support or whether we're BeLIEvers or not, or whatever else. And we can come together and agree one one thing - being MJ's voice.

And maybe even pulling new fans into the fan community fold would be another goal. Thats another thing I'm passionate about. While all this crap is being spewed about MJ's name, I don't want there to be ANYONE out there who is a MJ fan and afraid to admit it, at least somewhere. I want them to know there are people there JUST LIKE THEM. Thats where MJJC can really reach out. And thats another way we can ensure his legacy will thrive. So actively promoting MJJC EVERYWHERE (and again, I'm kinda rejoining so I dunno how aggressive MJJC is in marketing the forum) - but just letting people know we're here, and we'll always BE here - and we are forever. MJ's army of love is forever, just like MJ himself.

I would like to see the MJ fan community (starting with this one) - come out of grieving. I know that sounds harsh, but when I say that - I don't mean it in a way in which we say 'get over it.' I mean it in a way where YES, we still mourn, YES we still support each other emotionally, YES we still grieve and miss MJ. But through all of that, I would like to see the fan community come alive again, live and thrive in positivity, in action, in a unity and in celebration of MJ. Obviously its a big undertaking but I really believe we can do it!

Well said J5Master! Thank you for this.

I just saw this thread and i was looking at all of the posts. I love the short film Another Part Of Me i feel i am apart of Michael i never got to see him in person i feel we are connect and it is through his music and the love he has for the world. I grow up on his music i love it i never miss a sat in fornt of the tv watch Jackson cartoons din't miss one had my bowl of cereal ready to go. I told myself i want to be apart of Michael legacy i want to keep it going i want to be that Man In The Mirror. Michael has done so much for this world and it has going un notice. It time for the world to know who Michael Jackson really was he was most then a singer,dancing, songwriter,Michael was much much more then that his love for children was so beautiful to see everytime i see pictures or video of his with the kids and i see how their faces just light up when their see him it bring joy to my heart when i see that. Michael has touch so many lives. Their is not a child or adult that Michael has not help in some way you read so many stories about it how he has help them and how he has made a different in their life i just want to help in anyway i can help.

There is one thing i want to do and that is send supplies to Gardner Street Elem School where Michael attend the forum i was on before MJFC i want to start this but never got it going i don't know if MJJC has something like this. I want to get donations to help send this too the school in honor of Michael or get some ideas on how to do this

It would be nice to have it under a group name it is something that will be annual it was a ideas that i had.

My name is Pat Minton i work at Walgreen Drugs Store i am a cashier 3 shift i have been there for 8 years. I have also work in the school system for 31yr in the office before i retire. i was the person who ran off all of the material that the teachers would need for the students in the classroom i did computer input and i did alots of the supplies for the school i kind of knew what we were short of so that why i want to be apart of something like that and that why i want to do it in honor of Michael.

I make plan every year to go to Forest Lawn and Neverland this year i didn't go due to illness but will be ready to roll next year it is my way of begin close to Michael. I also have a dream of one day to go inside of Neverland and just walk where Michael walk and to feel his present there. I want to get up under the Giving Tree. I really really like to see this one day.

HI Pat, It's good to see you here. You know me as windyforpeace in MCOL. I think collecting supplies for Gardner Street Elementary School is a great idea for a project. We would want to put it to a vote before the team if this is something that will be supported by the Legacy Project team/MJJC. We try to not take on too many projects especially since there are only a few of us at this point. So more people are welcome to join us and then we can take on more projects. :)

MJ Tinkerbell and Souldreamer, what do you think?

:ciao: Hello MJ Sisters,

I love this idea and it would be a great way for MJ Fans to be apart of something the FANS fought for with all their hearts in honor of Michael !

I do believe there already is away you could bring this subject up to Pat and that is the Gardener St School MJ Fans behind the whole campaign to re-instate his name and to uncover it forever ! Just a suggestion of course ! As the LP Legacy Team we do Projects as windy09 stated that are first and foremost approved by Gaz and therefore it would not be our decision in this matter but an MJJC inquiry !

We will however send our support and prayers to the universe that this L.O.V.E project is shown the attention it surely deserves to move it into existence for Michael in his name !

I look forward to getting to know you better and I thank you again for your submission to become an LP Teamie !

Keep on Michael-ing.. don't stop til you give enough :dancin:

Sincerely,
MJ Tinkerbell
LP Leader

:ciao: Hello MJ Sisters,

I love this idea and it would be a great way for MJ Fans to be apart of something the FANS fought for with all their hearts in honor of Michael !

I do believe there already is away you could bring this subject up to Pat and that is the Gardener St School MJ Fans behind the whole campaign to re-instate his name and to uncover it forever ! Just a suggestion of course ! As the LP Legacy Team we do Projects as windy09 stated that are first and foremost approved by Gaz and therefore it would not be our decision in this matter but an MJJC inquiry !

We will however send our support and prayers to the universe that this L.O.V.E project is shown the attention it surely deserves to move it into existence for Michael in his name !

I look forward to getting to know you better and I thank you again for your submission to become an LP Teamie !

Keep on Michael-ing.. don't stop til you give enough :dancin:

Sincerely,
MJ Tinkerbell
LP Leader

This will be great in the bold part i would love to meet them their did a excellent job

tumblr_mf8aamCdWi1rqbv0uo1_500.gif

Join our Mission for Michael's Legacy in 2015 !

Please note you will have your posts reviewed to established good posting track record.

The chosen candidates will be contacted by PM regarding the amazing position on the Team !!

The chosen candidates will have a chance to meet and greet with each LP Teamie with a Q&A session. To get to know the loyal and loving people on the Team you will work side by side with in this LOVE journey for Michael Jackson !

Sincerely,

tumblr_lsza9qR8HW1qbt8z2.gif

Back