Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada

banner2gl.png

MJJC LP Team is looking for New Team Members to
Join our Mission for Michael's Legacy !

tumblr_lr62igjG6y1qfc2ovo1_500.gif

We have positions in MJJC LP for new MJ Fam to join our staff team. We need dedicated, available and complete Team players for this amazing opportunity to work for Michael and his legacy !

If you are interested in a position with us, please post a message here in this Thread explaining your interests !
Tell us how you think you would like to contribute to the mission of carrying out Michael's legacy into the world!

Please note you will have your posts reviewed to established good posting track record.

The chosen candidates will be on probation in this position (approx. 3 months)
The chosen candidates will have a chance to meet and greet with each LP Teamie with a Q&A session in our Legacy Project Team forum." (Private Sessions)

We are so excited to have this opportunity to reach out to our MJJCommunity and find Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. that we need to continue to preserve, honor & defend Michael Jackson's Legacy !

We have only just begun because they have seen nothing like us YET !

Sincerely,
Your Legacy Project Team =):bow:

tumblr_inline_mh3sw8eWU11qdiylb.gif

Last edited:
It sounds very interesting but for the moment I feel too stressed out.
It´s not related to the trial or anything MJ, it has been too much at work.
When you are driving and suddenly for a moment don´t know where you are going..then you realise it´s time to take it easy

Re: * MJJC LP Legacy Team Members Wanted ! Please apply by Posting in this Thread * May 15th, 2013

Indeed, Mist :better:

My :heart: says "Yes, Go for it" but my mind scolds me that I'm way too 'active' yet and I would push my body over the limit :sigh:

So, I hope we can find other MJ Soulies :friends: to shine here :angel:

Daryll :blush:

I love the idea of the legacy team, but would like to know what is involved first, as I work fulltime and maintain my own MJ fan page on Facebook, a twitter account and a monthly newsletter 'A Candle for Michael'. Mostly I believe it is extremely important to emphasize Michael's humanitarian work along with his incredible creativity, and to focus firmly on the positive in the face of any negative publicity. I am in Australia, so any assistance I could give would have to be long distance.

:ciao: Kerry :heart:

Thank you so much for your post :agree:

We appreciate the time you took to post your questions and concerns :pray: We will answer all your questions, I am going to have to reboot my pc, but wanted to reply to you immediately !
If my reboot works I will finish my Post tonight, :pray: if not will do as soon as I can :pray:

So nice to meet you :group:

Last edited:
303471_10150806775117441_1892727658_n.jpg

:swoon: Oh my word ! I told you my pc was acting up I apparently couldn't read it either :hysterical:
:pray: I am so sorry lol :bow:

Your Questions:

I work fulltime and maintain my own MJ fan page on Facebook, a twitter account and a monthly newsletter 'A Candle for Michael'. Mostly I believe it is extremely important to emphasize Michael's humanitarian work along with his incredible creativity, and to focus firmly on the positive in the face of any negative publicity. I am in Australia, so any assistance I could give would have to be long distance.

My Answers:

We are a Family here in LP and we have busy lives as well, we get that 100%, so we work around each others schedules and in this way we are free to work at our own pace and accomplish our goals everyday for Michael ! We are a loving collective with individual projects for Michael's Legacy ! Just like you :group:

I maintain my own MJ fan page on Facebook, a twitter account and a monthly newsletter 'A Candle for Michael'.

:wild: That is totally amazing, we are already like minded people ! Would love the chance to share monthly newsletter convo's and future plans with you if you chose to join LP ! I am so excited to get to know you more Kerry :clapping:

Mostly I believe it is extremely important to emphasize Michael's humanitarian work along with his incredible creativity, and to focus firmly on the positive in the face of any negative publicity.

:woohoo: AGAIN totally amazing, that we really are already like minded people ! There are no accidents where Michael Jackson fans are concerned when they come together in one mind, one goal and one mission for Michael :clapping:

I am in Australia, so any assistance I could give would have to be long distance.

:ciao: Good day mate :hysterical: Omg how beautiful is the Land Down Under :heart::wild:
I am from Canada and some of the other Teamies are from the US, UK and around the world :bow:

It was a real pleasure meeting you, Welcome to LP, let us know if you have any more questions we are right here :dancin:

:ciao: (from me)

sincerely MJ TinkerBell :ciao:

Thank you! (By the way, my name is Kerry! lol!) :ciao:

Last edited:
As Bree said if you have further questions don't hesitate to ask :) We're a friendly bunch of people really ;)

I too am interested, is there a job description? I'll have to think about how much time I can dedicate consistently so I do not over promise and under deliver.

I just really think that sometimes we dismiss people too easily when they don't understand Micheal's heart which is why we love him so much. (It's not really about broken records and professional achievements although we love his work too, but everybody knows that stuff!) When we keep to ourselves with like minded MJ fans we tell each other what we all already know.

I think I have good ideas about what can help include everybody in celebrating Micheal's legacy. Not just Fans but people who "Like the music but don't really know what to think". Since only a year ago I was one of those people!

Lark

:ciao: Lark :heart:

Sincere apologies for not being able to reply sooner ! I had completed a beautiful reply and it was neat and loving and informative ! I felt so amazing and happy couldn't wait to press the Post button ! Then I went to push it after all the spelling errors were corrected and... it was erased ! :swoon: yeah :no: I am having trouble with my pc and unable to Post when exactly I want or how I want :pray:

I am going to leave this note to tell you I will be back to post in sections your questions and answers :duh: so sorry for this interruption mj angel :agree: :bow:

I too am interested, is there a job description? I'll have to think about how much time I can dedicate consistently so I do not over promise and under deliver.

I just really think that sometimes we dismiss people too easily when they don't understand Micheal's heart which is why we love him so much. (It's not really about broken records and professional achievements although we love his work too, but everybody knows that stuff!) When we keep to ourselves with like minded MJ fans we tell each other what we all already know.

I think I have good ideas about what can help include everybody in celebrating Micheal's legacy. Not just Fans but people who "Like the music but don't really know what to think". Since only a year ago I was one of those people!

Lark

Last edited:
Sincere apologies for not being able to reply sooner ! I had completed a beautiful reply and it was neat and loving and informative ! I felt so amazing and happy couldn't wait to press the Post button ! Then I went to push it after all the spelling errors were corrected and... it was erased ! yeah I am having trouble with my pc and unable to Post when exactly I want or how I want

I am going to leave this note to tell you I will be back to post in sections your questions and answers :duh: so sorry for this interruption mj angel

You are the sweetest! I can relate to the computer problems-- my z, x, c, b, and 1 as well as my shift doesn't work. Yeah, I have to copy and paste every time I need one of those letters. It also freezes all the time. New computer coming in the mail this week!:wild:

Take your time and don't stress too much!

Love,
Lark

YES ..:swoon:

"Yeah, I have to copy and paste every time I need one of those letters."
~ reading my mind, someone understands :hysterical:

You are the sweetest! I can relate to the computer problems-- my z, x, c, b, and 1 as well as my shift doesn't work. Yeah, I have to copy and paste every time I need one of those letters. It also freezes all the time. New computer coming in the mail this week!:wild:

Take your time and don't stress too much!

Love,
Lark

Yes we are here if you have questions. Many here do have full time jobs and are involved in other projects; however, we also are here to help carry on with Michael's legacy of healing the world. Carrying forth Michael's legacy is what inspires us. :angel:

:ciao: Lark Love :heart:

The Introduction I speak of is the one all the LP Teamies will Post in here to get to know us even better ! Please look for them to come soon ! :clapping: I will Post my Intro as soon as I get my laptop back from the fit it now shop :hysterical:

Is this a thread? What/ where is this?

Lark0016 said:
I just had not expected to have this conversation with you until after you were a pledge to the Teamies !

I will answer all your questions and so will the other Teamies =o)

Ah I understand now, thank you so much for letting me know, and for all of your kind words! :heart: But I am a little nervous, I don't want to over commit and under deliver, as mentioned in the original ad thread. I have questions that will determine whether I can continue as an "applicant".
1) What are the responsibilities I can expect? Do they vary seasonally?
2) How many hours a week would you say the average LP team member dedicates?
3) I go through periods sometimes when I read the forums but do not post. Is this okay? If I do end up on the team, I would still be able to work during these times.

Another thing I think is pretty important to understand about me is that I never got into the habit of using a lot of emoticons and exclamation marks... it seems to be a "forum culture" thing, but I still have a tenancy toward traditional grammar. So when I end my sentence with a period, I swear I'm not mad, I'm just done talking. Promise promise!

Lark

MJ TinkerBell :ciao: Lark Love :heart:

1) What are the responsibilities I can expect? Do they vary seasonally?

~ We are in different parts of the world so we are not all on at the same time and that is what works perfectly for us ! So when one is on updating then the next one will come in to update the Forum ! You can expect to update Threads for the Forum, you can expect to do research for the information you will Post, you will help us build and create which is already in process the MJ -Ezine for the LP Forum ! Help update LP Projects like Plant A Tree for Michael nd the Starlight Charity which Gaz has given us permission to be handling in LP ! YAHOOOO

2) How many hours a week would you say the average LP team member dedicates?

~ We have dedicated every hour we can spare to the LP ! Each Teamie is different because they have busy lives as well so whatever time they can go in to update then they do ! I can only speak for myself when I say the average time I commit to is around 6-8 hours a week ! Sometimes I will be on 8 hours a day if Michael moves me to stay in LP =o) The other Teamies times vary from week to week ! You can offer to do only the hours you can spare and it will help so much !
:pray:

3) I go through periods sometimes when I read the forums but do not post. Is this okay? If I do end up on the team, I would still be able to work during these times.

Oh yes we do this to sometime you need a break from the work week so we just brows to angel :group: sometime we need time off in this case we have Sick/Leave of Absence Thread to let everyone know you need the time off ! This is not job it is an adventure angel :heart:

Another thing I think is pretty important to understand about me is that I never got into the habit of using a lot of emoticons and exclamation marks... it seems to be a "forum culture" thing, but I still have a tenancy toward traditional grammar. So when I end my sentence with a period, I swear I'm not mad, I'm just done talking. Promise promise!

~ There is no one that will judge you for how you speak(type) because we don't expect to be judged ourselves by how we write (speak) ! So just to let you know I have my own way of Posting and I don't like to be judged by how I type ! Be you and no one else ! I love you as you are and will only love you more the better I know you ! =o)

If you like I could Post this in the Thread so the other Teamies can tell you about their experiences on the Team as well !

Bree:agree:

MJ TinkerBell said:
:ciao: Lark Love :heart: our the best :group: I will post your conversation in the Thread now ! :group:

Lark0016 said:
If you like I could Post this in the Thread so the other Teams can tell you bout their experiences on the Team as well ! Let me know !

I would love that! Thank you!

Thank you sooo much for the answers to my questions, I have a much clearer idea of what I'll be taking on and I'm excited and would love to be a LP team member! I was worried about the hours per week, because what I can do will probably change every week. Glad to know that is okay!

Lark

MJ TinkerBell

Yes ofcourse Lark Love we can tell you from being in LP for years that this honor to work for Michael has never been a hassle or an interruption to our daily lives ! I again will speak for myself as the other Teamies will tell you their thoughts, but there have been times where I would not have made it in my rel life if I did not have LP Forum to love and honor the MJ Fans that need to feel the unconditional love they always had from Michael ! I truly believe that I really work for Michael I could not have been more complete in my life as I have being here for years in LP ! You will understand the LOVE I speak of personally on this Team ! We can only get stronger with your help and I love the energy you bring to LP ! You are so sweet, kind, caring, understanding and patient and that is exactly what we need for the Fans :clapping:

Michael told me to tell you this I do this sometimes ! Especially when they begin to play this song as I am typing to you :heart: Michael is always ON TIME :agree: you know we are all just another part of him :heart:..:hysterical:

[youtube]8vwHQNQ88cM[/youtube]

:ciao: Lark Love :heart:

The Introduction I speak of is the one all the LP Teamies will Post in here to get to know us even better ! Please look for them to come soon ! :clapping: I will Post my Intro as soon as I get my laptop back from the fit it now shop :hysterical:

Ahahaha DUH! Can't wait to read them :)

Lark

MJ TinkerBell

Yes ofcourse Lark Love we can tell you from being in LP for years that this honor to work for Michael has never been a hassle or an interruption to our daily lives ! I again will speak for myself as the other Teamies will tell you their thoughts, but there have been times where I would not have made it in my rel life if I did not have LP Forum to love and honor the MJ Fans that need to feel the unconditional love they always had from Michael ! I truly believe that I really work for Michael I could not have been more complete in my life as I have being here for years in LP ! You will understand the LOVE I speak of personally on this Team ! We can only get stronger with your help and I love the energy you bring to LP ! You are so sweet, kind, caring, understanding and patient and that is exactly what we need for the Fans :clapping:

Michael told me to tell you this I do this sometimes ! Especially when they begin to play this song as I am typing to you :heart: Michael is always ON TIME :agree: you know we are all just another part of him :heart:..:hysterical:

[youtube]8vwHQNQ88cM[/youtube][/center]
the mojor L[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Wow! You really made my night with all your kind words, and the video. Thank you! Feeling the Major L.O.V.E.! :bow:

Me, well then...

I'm Stephen and been in the LP since it started :) Ive loved Michael for over 20 years now and just love to chat to any fans big or small or new about Michael! I'm an MJ tattoo addict, I also enjoy being outdoors, reading, the environment, science fiction, sports(football/soccer) and one of my passions is cycling for charity :) We hope you enjoy your new role as much as we still enjoy ours now!! :D

71326239-DB18-4221-B7FC-23F4FE68FBFC-4628-0000041EAAEA7F10.jpg

Any other questions just ask :)

Hello Lark. :waving:
This is me, sorry it's a really old photo, but I'll get you as recent one soon,just so you get an ideal of with whom you're speaking to and working with. :) I'm from the United States. Greetings.
rbb7k4.jpg

I have been with MJJC Legacy Team Project since Day ONE. It has been a journey and a journey I am still yet traveling, I welcome you to come along. Our MOTTO here at MJJC Legacy Team Project is
"Honoring, Preserving and Defending, The legacy of Michael Jackson"
We all work together as a Team here and everyone has a say in what we do. We also have our own independent "projects' or "threads" in which we maintain. We all look after our LP Forum and look out for one another as well as MJJC itself, we uphold Michael Jackson's legacy and are responsible for that and upholding MJJC site too. I think & feel everyone is real friendly and if you need any help Please, feel free to ask, we are here for you. :flowers:
I also tweet for @MJJCLegacyTeam Project official Twitter as does thrillerchild.
Browse through my *STICKYS* and get to know my work.
Welcome and I look forward to you sticking around and becoming LP Staff.
Much L.O.V.E. :heart:
Tamara
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Ah yes forgot to say where I was from! :ninja:

I hail from Hayes in the subburbs of West London. The clue I give to people of where it is I just say ten minutes away north of Heathrow Airport ;)

Thank you Souldreamer and Thrillerchild! I, like Tinkerbell, am Canadian. I am from Ottawa and I live near Parliament. I have a passion for travel and the arts, especially theatre. I cringe a little bit at some of the very revealing things I have posted here on MJJC so far, but it was all from the heart I think we all need to be healed in some way. I am looking forward to getting to know you both, and the entire team!
Lark

Okay this is a fancy picture, but I used to act and this was my headshot
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/599602_10150951901396752_1913255171_n.jpg

Thank you Souldreamer and Thrillerchild! I, like Tinkerbell, am Canadian. I am from Ottawa and I live near Parliament. I have a passion for travel and the arts, especially theatre. I cringe a little bit at some of the very revealing things I have posted here on MJJC so far, but it was all from the heart I think we all need to be healed in some way. I am looking forward to getting to know you both, and the entire team!
Lark

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/599602_10150951901396752_1913255171_n.jpg

You're Welcome. :yes:
Greetings from US to Canada. :huggy: neighbor (to me we are all neighbours anywhere in the world) MJ said "We're All One." Thanks for sharing your photo. :)

Oh yeah, Lark... :lol:
I should tell you a little bit about myself personally. Please excuse me for that. ;)
Well, Let's see... I love The Arts, all of it.. Music, Dance etc. Anything to me is art. I love nature and care about the state of humanity and Mother Earth. I care about people & I'm guilty of wearing my heart on my sleeve sometimes.
I've been a fan of Michael Jackson for over 30 years (not counting that I grew-up hearing J5, The Jacksons etc. my whole life.)
I became a fan/admirer on my own over 30 years ago. I'm an OFF THE WALL - THRILLER Generation Fan of Michael Jackson going by my date of birth, Meaning when I became a fan those were the albums that were out at the time and those albums were still played on radio and soon video on MTV, they stayed with me. I admire all of Michael's albums though and appreciate each one in their own unique way.

:heart:
Tamara
souldreamer7

Last edited:
:wild: :swoon: Lark Love :heart: what a beautiful Canadian diamond you truly are ! OMG you are a canuck like me :group: :dancin: :clap:

Lark

599602_10150951901396752_1913255171_n.jpg

Back