MJJC Legacy Project - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

"There is a secret in trees. Never confiscate the knowledge of how to multiply and plant trees while your neighbor has no idea.
"If you do not teach them, they will cut your trees in your absence... [But] if you have trees and your neighbor too has trees, you will live in peace."

Re: MJJC LEGACY INITIATIVE - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Heal The World - Remembering Michael - Today plant a tree in his name. :flowers:

:heart:
souldreamer7

"There is a secret in trees. Never confiscate the knowledge of how to multiply and plant trees while your neighbor has no idea.
"If you do not teach them, they will cut your trees in your absence... [But] if you have trees and your neighbor too has trees, you will live in peace."

Wow, I love this MIST. How true is this statement. Thank you for sharing.

I have planted more trees for Nature Conservancy and Arbor Day. :yes::cheers::angel::wub:

Hey MJJC Family. I donated to Nature.org and still am able to contribute to the Michael Jackson Tribute Fund. The are most appreciative of the giving to their organization. Hugs and love.

“Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That's its balance.” - Osho

So relevant to us all.

Bump^^

With L.O.V.E :heart:

My birthdate next month is exactly 2 1/2 years since Michael's passing. I've done something in his memory in 2009 and 2010, and I hope to do something this year, perhaps plant a tree as well.

I just donated 10 trees, through the page, and then sent the email to that adress telling the tracking ID of the order and Michael's fund number, is that correct???? I didnt found anything called Receip code!

:clapping: Great question I will definetly let my teammate Windy09 know that you would like further information regarding where and what you can do in your city or town or you can PM her !! She is doing such an amazing job on this LOVE planting in Michael's name !! We for sure need this movement in Canada !!! Go Team Michael !!

sincerely, MJ TinkerBell
Your LPR Moderator

:waving:
Just giving this important thread a :bump; There's a 'sister' thread in the MJJC Legacy Team Project forum as well. Be sure to check both..untill I can get these merged. There's useful information in both.

Keep Michaeling!
:heart:
souldreamer7

Really great!!!

Hello.
I also help with the @MJJCLegacyTeam Project "Planting Trees in Michael's Honour" untill @windy09 gets back to you. You'll find that some people have chosen to planet trees in their back yards, some have donated to The Michael Jackson Garden via The National Museum of Dance - in which a Michael Jackson statue stands in bronze.
http://www.dancemuseum.org/exhibits.html
and Arborday http://www.arborday.org/ as well as Nature Conservancy http://www.nature.org/ Spread the word via Twitter, Facebook and your blogs etc. We need trees. Let's help Mother Earth as Michael Jackson cared so deeply for. :)
Sincerely,
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Team Project
Follow us on Twitter @MJJCLegacyTeam & Facebook

MJJC Legacy Project - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

He who plants a tree
Plants a hope.
~Lucy Larcom, "Plant a Tree"

I planted a tree last year and called him Michael and then 'homecare' :beee:killed him :boohoo
but I'm gonna plant a NEW one this year...
I :heart: trees, they are MAGICAL

I've been planting trees almost every month for Nature Conservancy and Arbor Day since we started this initiative. I will plant trees for the rest of my life. :angel:

I also ask Nature Conservancy to apply my donation to the fund that was set up in Michael's name. They continue to do it. Although I haven't heard back from my last request for December 2011. I guess we need to find out if we can still apply our donations to the fund.

I just donated 10 trees, through the page, and then sent the email to that adress telling the tracking ID of the order and Michael's fund number, is that correct???? I didnt found anything called Receip code!

Yes that is exactly the process. I always send an email to Nature Conservancy Member Services with my tracking code and fund reference number. They always respond with a confirmation email. The tracking number seems analogous to the Receipt Code, if I am understanding your reference to "Receip code". Thank you for donating. :better:

:ciao: Thank-you guys so much ..:group: this is SO important to make sure we have all the correct information to do our part for the Earth, the Environment, and Michael !! :flowers::bow::agree::bow:

I say this again THANK-YOU for all your hard work @MJJCLegacyTeam Project "Planting Trees in Michael's Honour" :clapping:

Done and Done on Facebook:agree::heart::clapping::bow::angel:

:heart: my MJJC Legacy Team :group::heart:
:hug:

#MotherEarth :bump:

:ciao::agree:Please IGNORE everything to do with Martin in this small clip see past his manipulations and see ONLY the MAGIC of Michael shine right through and past him..:angel:You can see Michael racing to climb his "Giving Tree" and how fast he climbs it and the PURE delight as he asks Martin to join him ... :heart::pray::heart:

[youtube]lQLfJG1hmcM[/youtube]

:pray:Keep Planting those trees for Michael family because if it is NOT us then WHO ??? :group::heart::group:

FaceBooked this as well:bow: :heart::eek:k:

Bree... This thread I dug-up from page 5 needs merged in with its sister thread. it don't have a place here anymore. but we need all the history,info,data etc. it's full of. should request to have it moved to our forum. Letting you know...?

:agree::heart::bow:Perfect will do :eek:k::clapping:

Bree... This thread I dug-up from page 5 needs merged in with its sister thread. it don't have a place here anymore. but we need all the history,info,data etc. it's full of. should request to have it moved to our forum. Letting you know...?

Okay so Once we find out more information on this project Myself or Kim will notify

Back