MJJC Legacy Project - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Re: MJJC LEGACY INITIATIVE - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

:flowers:
With L.O.V.E
souldreamer7
:wub:

Just made a donation to natureC for more trees, love this project!!

Hello Everyone. :waving:

Dropping in to congratulate you all, who have helped make this possible -
As of today a total of $1,165 has been donated via Nature Conservancy to our MJJC Legacy Project Initiative.
Plant A Tree In Michael's Honour project.
What a great job everyone has done thus far! :clapping:
We have came a long way together with this wonderful gift to Mother Earth. There's plenty of time to plant your tree in honour of Michael Jackson. Our Mother Earth needs all the trees she can get and she will return the favor with nice clean oxygen to help fuel our lungs and beautiful shade during our season's sunny days. Let's help replace all the trees that have been taken away. Give alittle from your heart - It starts with us! :yes:

Please check out the first post in this thread to learn how you can plant your tree(s). You can also visit our mirroring thread in ourMJJC Legacy Project forum to find out how you can help sow the seeds of L.O.V.E. in our Mother Earth's soil.
Want To help? Click the links below for further information on how you can help - Make That Change! :angel:

Planting Trees in Michael's Honor (mirror thread)

MJJC Legacy Project Team Twitter

Use the below 'search term' to search us on our official Facebook:
Mjjc LegacyTeam

Again on behalf of The MJJC Legacy Project Team We Thank each and everyone of you.

Sincerely,
Tamara
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project Team Staff

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature, that's why it makes me so angry when..I see these things that are happening,you know..? That every second I hear, the size of a football field is torn down in the Amazon. I mean, that kind of stuff really bothers me. That's why I write these kind of songs, you know..? It gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people. I love..love the planet. I love trees. i have this thing for trees, and the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. And I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick. Like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have. Where it's like a runaway train, and the time has come. This is it. People are always saying "They'll take care of it. The government'll - Don't Worry. They'll..." "They" who? It starts with us. It's us. It's us or else it'll never be done."
- Michael Jackson

As of today a total of $1,165 has been donated via Nature Conservancy to our MJJC Legacy Project Initiative.
We have came a long way together with this wonderful gift to Mother Earth. There's plenty of time to plant your tree in honour of Michael Jackson. Our Mother Earth needs all the trees she can get and she will return the favor with nice clean oxygen to help fuel our lungs and beautiful shade during our season's sunny days. Let's help replace all the trees that have been taken away. Give alittle from your heart - It starts with us! :yes:

Please check out the first post in this thread to learn how you can plant your tree(s). You can also visit our mirroring thread in the MJ News forum to find out how you can help sow the seeds of L.O.V.E. in our Mother Earth's soil.
Want To help? Click the links below for further information on how you can help - Make That Change! :angel:

Mjjc LegacyTeam

Again on behalf of The MJJC Legacy Project Team We Thank each and everyone of you.

Sincerely,
Tamara
souldreamer7

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature, that's why it makes me so angry when I see these things that are happening,you know..? That every second I hear, the size of a football field is torn down in the Amazon. I mean, that kind of stuff really bothers me. That's why I write these kind of songs, you know..? It gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people. I love..love the planet. I love trees. I have this thing for trees, and the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. And I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick. Like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have. Where it's like a runaway train, and the time has come. This is it. People are always saying "They'll take care of it. The government'll - Don't Worry. They'll..." "They" who? It starts with us. It's us. It's us or else it'll never be done."
- Michael Jackson

Please check out the first post in this thread to learn how you can plant your tree(s). You can also visit our mirroring thread in ourMJJC Legacy Project forum to find out how you can help sow the seeds of L.O.V.E. in our Mother Earth's soil.

Mjjc LegacyTeam

Sincerely,
Tamara
souldreamer7

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature, that's why it makes me so angry when..I see these things that are happening,you know..? That every second I hear, the size of a football field is torn down in the Amazon. I mean, that kind of stuff really bothers me. That's why I write these kind of songs, you know..? It gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people. I love..love the planet. I love trees. i have this thing for trees, and the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. And I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick. Like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have. Where it's like a runaway train, and the time has come. This is it. People are always saying "They'll take care of it. The government'll - Don't Worry. They'll..." "They" who? It starts with us. It's us. It's us or else it'll never be done."
- Michael Jackson

Yes I agree Tamara. I just donated again on 1/30/2011. I plan on donating for the rest of my life. :D I meant to do it on the 29th, but didn't make it. Everyone should be very proud. Job well done everyone!!!! :yes::wub::better:

Awesome Kim! :cheers:

Way to go everyone! Spread the word. Please..if you're following us on Twitter...Please retweet our tweets..to those who do.. Thank You!

Tamara
souldreamer7

Thanks for the updates! :flowers:

For those who aren't sure about sending flowers via Forest Lawn or aren't able to afford their prices, please consider making a donation of trees in MJ's memory for Valentine's Day tomorrow. :heart: The trees are cheaper (as little as $10) AND they will last a lot longer than flowers anyway.

For those who can do both (trees and flowers)...FAN-tastic! :wub:

I donated 50 USD to the Nature Conservancy in honor of Vaentine's day. This is my gift to Michael and to the world we live in.

I have just donated 50 USD to the Nature Conservancy. I sent a card to Forest Lawn and I wanted to make a donation to one of his favorite charities. Now it was time for Nature again.

"What does he plant who plants a tree?
He plants the friend of sun and sky;
He plants the flag of breezes free;
The shaft of beauty, towering high;
He plants a home to heaven anigh
For song and mother-croon of bird
In hushed and happy twilight heard -
The treble of heaven's harmony
These things he plants who plants a tree."
- Henry Cuyler Bunner, The Heart of the Tree

this is a wonderful idea indeed!

We've got a "Michael Jackson Memorial Forest" in Türkiye /Tekirdağ,, saplings have been planted in 2010 (thanks to MJTurkFan Community) :)

Sorry for the delay in reporting this - as of today, 11 April, we have donated $1,215!!!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed and who continue to contribute!

MJJC Legacy Project

We at MJJC Legacy Project Team wanted to update once again with a total of $1,215 donated towards Plant A Tree In Honour Of Michael for March 2011 thus far.
Congrads everyone and Thank You very much. :clapping:
Please keep donating if you are able. Mother earth needs our support. The info. on how is located atop the first page of this thread and a mirror thread in our MJJC Legacy Project forum.
As always - We Thank You all so very much for helping and plant more trees in Michael's name. :yes:
You rock! :punk:

With :heart: always
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project Staff

GREAT! It's really a "green" project! I'll save money to contribute!

Back