MJJC create a story!

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away looking determined on the long road.

I said, "Run, caterpillar! The caterpillar ran so fast

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away looking determined on the long road.

I said, "Run, caterpillar! The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped

I said, "Run, caterpillar! The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles

:rofl:

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese.

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips.

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded

LMAO!

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a thousand springy

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a thousand springy door knobs.

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a thousand springy door knobs. The Camel

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a thousand springy door knobs. The Camel returned. He

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a thousand springy door knobs. The Camel returned. He died severely.

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a thousand springy door knobs. The Camel returned. He died severely.

The end.

The end. Haha no.

The end. Haha no. Oh dear.

The end. Haha no. Oh dear. A female

The end. Haha no. Oh dear. A female water bottle

The end. Haha no. Oh dear. A female water bottle cried today

The end. Haha no. Oh dear. A female water bottle cried today because he

The end. Haha no. Oh dear. A female water bottle cried today because he changed sexes

The end. Haha no. Oh dear. A female water bottle cried today because he changed sexes again. Lobster

Back