MJJC create a story!

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it sings a

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot

FRIG! Read over this. :rofl:!!!!

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted Oi you!

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back! and he

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass.

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away looking determined

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away looking determined on the

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away looking determined on the long road.

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away looking determined on the long road.

I said

I said, "Run, caterpillar!"

Back