MJ sighting from May 16, 2008

StarTrader

Proud Member
http://www.tmz.com/2008/05/17/the-ghost-of...s-in-las-vegas/
The Ghost of Thriller Past Appears in Las Vegas
Posted May 17th 2008 11:48AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson was wearing his usual homemade man-burqa and two different shoes as he and his kids left the movie theater inside the Palms Hotel.
At least his kids don't have to wear masks anymore!

NORM CLARK: Sighting (goes along with the TMZ video

Michael Jackson, watching "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" with his three children at Brenden Theaters (Palms) on Friday.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/19053449.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New MJ Sighting (VIDEO Included)

People , Michael Jackson is ALIVE! noo kidding but it was ages ago we saw him ! (even if we cant really see him in the video).

I'm going to wait for all the people who complain about his privacy being violated by TMZ, and then go watch the video to give it additional hits.

He's walking around! Oh wow!

TMZ consists of the lowest form of life.

Thank you! :wild:
I've edited 1st message to test threads' prefixes :D

Thank you! :wild:
I've edited 1st message to test threads' prefixes :D

LMAO @ Breaking News.

Doesn't it feel good to see him, even if it is for 20 seconds, sneaking out a backdoor, with odd footwear, all wrapped up likes it's winter :lol:

Last edited:

That could be ... like.. just anybody. It could actually be me. Oh well. At least somebody is out.

Yeah, the damn bus - get away :doh: *:D*... Michael in jeans - not bad;-):yes:

But ehm.. why he wears two different shoes?:cheeky:

Last edited:

TMZ or whomever provided the video, obviously knows where he is and is watching him consistently. It would seem they are not invading his privacy all that much ;) If they wanted to invade it, they could easily treat him like Britney Spears. Taping him at every opportunity they had.

He's Alive!!!!

:D

Last edited:

If that's as far as they go, then hey, it's chill. They didn't go near the SUV or say crap to him and the fact they are there shows a hunger. We'll just have to wait and see if they behave this well once the album comes out.

-D

If that's as far as they go, then hey, it's chill. They didn't go near the SUV or say crap to him and the fact they are there shows a hunger. We'll just have to wait and see if they behave this well once the album comes out.

-D

they will not behave like this when the album drops , trust me. But I think if you are an artist , if your life and your job is to be an entertainer , if you make money on making music and having that as a job then you have to deal with the press.

Of course people are interesting in you if people love what you are doing / creating !?

Last edited:

they will not behave like this when the album drops , trust me. But I think if you are an artist , if your life and your job is to be an entertainer , if you make money on making music and having that as a job then you have to deal with the press.

Of course people are interesting in you if people love what you are doing / creating !?

Yes, TMZ is pure trash. I'm sorry but they really are low-lifes.

If they catch some celebrity on video burping or farting, they'll have it as "breaking news".

He ' s looking good in these jeans!And that shoes hahaha they are so Mike

Yes, TMZ is pure trash. I'm sorry but they really are low-lifes.

If they catch some celebrity on video burping or farting, they'll have it as "breaking news".

thats exacly what the tabloids are making money on. Sad but true.

He's one skinny dude!

thanks for posting :)

He 's looking very skinny like in the 80's!But i like the video hahahahh .I'm waiting for the new album and happy to see him alive.

Skinny... yes, but for example my lil brother is very skinny (I'm too) yet he's very strong, so looks can fool ya! hehe;)

I'm so happy too see him and the kids even though it was just a brief shot

Last edited:

Skinny... yes, but for example my lil brother is very skinny (I'm too) yet he's very strong so looks can fool ya! hehe;)

No i like him i think he looks cool with the jeans.He has that great dancer body.

Back