MJ La Gears Re-Launching!!

Will MJ's estate see any of this money? If not, not interested.

Because of MJ, I got have a pair of those back in the days.

That's cool and all, but LA Gear has been irrelevant since the early 90s :lol:

i know lol dunno about america but u wouldnt be seen dead with L.A gear stuff over here in the early 90's they were like the poor mans nikes kinda like gola lol

I'm buying them!!! and i don't mind if people are cashing in on this... They should be. It has nothing to do with Michael jackson or celebs. it's a people thing.... It's really sad be we don't realize how great someone is until they're gone. If people weren't trying to sell everything MJ i'd have an issue, cause that means people would be ignoring that impacted he had. But they are not. They are realizing that Michael Jackson is the biggest and greatest thing there ever was and ever will be!

I was thinking the same thing too......

This way...... MJ lives on.......:clapping:

Also, we know he liked them too.:clapping:

i know lol dunno about america but u wouldnt be seen dead with L.A gear stuff over here in the early 90's they were like the poor mans nikes kinda like gola lol
it was the same way here in the states :lol: LA Gear had their brief time in the sun in the late 80s but it's always been about Nike, Reebok, Adidas, and Vans

Just got my Lights in the mail today. There pretty bad ass!

Now I just need the Billie Jeans

anyone know when the shoes come out. i really want some ill rock those all over Texas. i wanna be the first around these parts.

Lol i used to rock LA Techs back in the 90's, I'd probably buy a pair of billie jeans if they re-release them. I actually like how they look :yes:

Back