MJ in memory at 61st Prime Time Emmy Awards

Jumah2128

Proud Member
Michael Jackson was apart of the 61st prime time Emmy Awards In Memory and it was touching Sarah mclaughin Sanged a Song that was very touching :)

yes she sang I will remember you, it was truly beautiful. i can't believe all the people that have passed this year, its so heartbreaking and so sad :weeping:

I never could imagin Michael in this part , it is sooooooooooo sad and it made me cry again.we have to see him in this catagory for Grammy, and billboard award and american music award .How much I should cry ?

When there's a clip available please post it here. I would love to see it too!

I never could imagin Michael in this part , it is sooooooooooo sad and it made me cry again.we have to see him in this catagory for Grammy, and billboard award and american music award .How much I should cry ?

And the Oscars. :(

I just saw this about 3 mins ago. (The Emmys have only just screened in Australia)

It made me teary and I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach when his picture came up. It's still surreal.

Of course the Emmy's are not airing on anything over here! So stupid... if someone finds it on youtube, im not good at it, please post it :)

damn
tr18.gif
tr18.gif
tr18.gif

It was really sad to see Michael on that memoriam reel. :(

But I really felt that they gave him a little bit more time than the rest. They also had film from the Ed Sullivan show than transitioned into the picture from the Bad Tour. He got a loud reaction from the audience. After his mention, they also gave a bit more time to Patrick Swayze, Farrah's, and Walter Cronkite's moments. But his was the first.

These things always get me crying but OH MY GOD :cry:
How is Michael on one?? How is it that he's dead? :cry: I feel distraught. I was literally sitting here bawling and squirming at the thought of it all.
It's real moments like this that make it sink in and it's almost too much to take. :(

Back