MJ - "Hey, why down there!?" + other Schaffel documentary clips

Re: MJ - "Hey, why down there!?"

The parfume bottle the man brings out at 0:06 and sprays a lot on MJ looks exactly like Calvin Klein's 'Eternity', except that bottle is for women. MJ is holding a smaller bottle, which could be Eternity's men's version.

According to Karen Faye it was called 'fishing' when MJ was checking out girls :)
Now it's official :lol: We've watched him shouting "Good fish!" and getting all excited about the girl's breasts bouncing :rofl: and saying "Look at her tities!" The clip is so funny. I would imagine him saying things like that about women when he was with his buddies, but never did I imagine actually watching him in that situation.

There's nothing like watching Mike being just Mike when you feel down. I know it might get tough AFTER you watch those clips, tho...:( After you share all the jokes and laughters with him, like dreaming, and then come back to reality, you might feel his absence even more........Not trying to put a damper on this fun thread, but I can't help but feel that way.

Finally watched the whole documentary today. I laughed and I cried.... There are some really heartbreaking moments. I was laughing like crazy about something he said and then suddenly there was his voice almost trembling and saying "I hate my smile" and it felt like someone kicked me in my stomach. Hearing him say that is heartbreaking... And the way he said he'd make sure people would be proud of being MJ fans again. As though he felt that being his fan was embarrassing. It's so sad he felt that way... It always makes me cry when I think about that speech of his... Because, Michael, we are so proud you have no idea how proud we are of being your fans. Truly.

Loved all the fans saying how much they love Michael. By the way, are we fans crazy or what? lol I adore MJ fans and am so happy to be a part of this crazy loving family. It's a blessing and an honour. I am so happy I became a fan long ago and had all those years with him and with other fans... I thank Michael for that every day. It's such a treasure.

The film is amazing. I wish everyone saw it.

^^ JMie I love your post and agree 1000000%! I'm SO proud and feel lucky and honoured that I'm a fan!

Finally watched the whole documentary today. I laughed and I cried.... There are some really heartbreaking moments. I was laughing like crazy about something he said and then suddenly there was his voice almost trembling and saying "I hate my smile" and it felt like someone kicked me in my stomach. Hearing him say that is heartbreaking... And the way he said he'd make sure people would be proud of being MJ fans again. As though he felt that being his fan was embarrassing. It's so sad he felt that way... It always makes me cry when I think about that speech of his... Because, Michael, we are so proud you have no idea how proud we are of being your fans. Truly.

Loved all the fans saying how much they love Michael. By the way, are we fans crazy or what? lol I adore MJ fans and am so happy to be a part of this crazy loving family. It's a blessing and an honour. I am so happy I became a fan long ago and had all those years with him and with other fans... I thank Michael for that every day. It's such a treasure.

The film is amazing. I wish everyone saw it.
Your post was touching. :cry: :heart:

I still do not feel ready to watch, I do not know when, but for sure I'll still watch. :timer: *big sigh*

Loved this video and loved seeing Michael be Michael. His laugh makes you laugh and smile. I loved seeing his cousins with him and just being there for him. I want more videos i just can't get enough.

I truly miss him and it hurts to see him and hear him at times. Loving you MJ.

I still do not feel ready to watch, I do not know when, but for sure I'll still watch. :timer: *big sigh*

Take your time... You will watch it when you feel you are ready... But watch it though :) Because there are a lot of really wonderful Michael moments there :) Also, I loved that a huge part of the film is deducated to describing what a great humanitarian Michael was and how much he was doing for children with his donations and inviting sick kids to the ranch.

It's quite upsetting this documentary was not authorised by the Estate and that it was made by this shady guy Mark Shaffel because the film is really great and I think it should reach a bigger audience when just devoted fans who know about these things without the film. I feel like this documentary could be a real eye opener for some people if it was aired on TV. We need more films like that.

"Stop, it's gonna start burning!" lmao. He's so cute. I love this, thanks for posting.

Take your time... You will watch it when you feel you are ready... But watch it though :) Because there are a lot of really wonderful Michael moments there :) Also, I loved that a huge part of the film is deducated to describing what a great humanitarian Michael was and how much he was doing for children with his donations and inviting sick kids to the ranch.

It's quite upsetting this documentary was not authorised by the Estate and that it was made by this shady guy Mark Shaffel because the film is really great and I think it should reach a bigger audience when just devoted fans who know about these things without the film. I feel like this documentary could be a real eye opener for some people if it was aired on TV. We need more films like that.
:hug:

I was so surprised when I learned that Mark was involved Shaffel it and especially the quality of the documentary. I'm really surprised. It is wonderful that shows the real Michael to the world. :wub: Great! :wild: Surely I will not let of watch, but I'll do that in my time. :yes:

I take back everything bad I ever said about Shaffel.

He had an opportunity to create a really disgraceful documentary but he truly made a film for the fans, I would say this does a better job of showing the real Michael Jackson than This Is It

EDIT - I did start crying during Part 3. All of us as fans know how true at heart Michael was, but watching people's absolute love of their day at Neverland, and seeing him care about the child with the heart condition really struck home.

Us as fans needs to bring that clip out everytime someone is downing Michael.

Re: MJ - "Hey, why down there!?"

It really made :lmao: but it hurts at the same time! :boohoo:

Why life is so unfair! I miss him more.

You're the most gorgeous, the funniest and the sweetest human being I've ever seen Michael! :give_heart: :give_rose:
agree..:hug:

I watched the whole thing last night and I know that some people are worried about watching it but seriously please do. It put the biggest smile on my face, it was Mike being Mike and for two hours I forgot everything and just had Mike making me smile and laugh. I really recommend it to everyone.

Two hours? Is there a two hour video? Where is the link for that? or were you smiling for two hours after seeing it?

The man that Michael meets with when he visits his house, is that one of Joe's brothers? Because he sure looks and sounds like he could be. I thought maybe it was Lawrence?

Michael said his name at one point, but I can't bother with the buffering issues on that site again.

Part 3 is the absolute best though

Michael said his name at one point, but I can't bother with the buffering issues on that site again.

Part 3 is the absolute best though

They mention Lawrence's name in Part one at 12:45 when a lady walks up to Michael and tells him she knows his uncle Lawrence. And Michael says yeah, he is the grandfather of his cousins, Levon and Eli, who are with him.

Back