MJ - "Hey, why down there!?" + other Schaffel documentary clips

Re: MJ - "Hey, why down there!?"

yea he wasn't as shy as he let on. hell the way he licked that icing off his finger proved that. Yes i am in the gutter today and its a lovely place to be With Michael...

Never in my ENTIRE life did I ever think I would witness Michael openly talking about his "nether regions" OR a woman's breasts bouncing! I can't stop laughing!

This. :lol:

He is just being a guy around his guy friends.. They are all the same. :p

STILL cant get enough of this!!!
so hot and sexy...and just beautiful!! :wub:

This is actually from a 2 hours documentary put together by Marc Schaffel. I know, I know, but it's pretty good. Here is the full film:

Part 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F7O14puBf5A/
Part 2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XF44zq5N-2E/
Part 3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WqmF_ZIfVWU/
Part 4: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qInqq10yIA4/
Part 5: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Sntj3ZRxH6A/

There are some really amazing clips there! Thank you!

This. :lol:

He is just being a guy around his guy friends.. They are all the same. :p

:lol: Of course they're all the same! Even Mike can't shy away over a good couple of (i hate saying this next part) titties bouncing. :p

BUT! I honestly didn't think i'd see Michael saying those things since he's such a private person, so it just makes it even funnier to me! And I LOVE this too! I think it's probably the best thing I've ever seen of him caught on tape! Candidly of course!

I just loved the whole thing! How fun would it be to just hang out with him? :woohoo: :wub:

I can't get enough of this doc....i visit this chinese site like everyday, since it was poste there ! watching his makes me happy really happy i feel Michael's presence all over again !! this is the best thing i saw along with TII... man i'm smiling all the time like an idiot :)

i wish more people around the world see this and understand him as a human being! Michael comments at some parts reveals that he wanted these footage to be seen !

LOL! Michael is so polite, His face :rofl: You can see he doesn't want them haha!!

The guy is like.. "They are all sweaty" Eww! :lol:
yeh i could see that too,but he was too polite,i mean the bloke said wait a minute there abit sweaty let me wipe them off for you,don,t think i,d have wanted them after that comment,

it's heartbreaking to hear Michael say that he hates his smile. The same smile that makes millions of people go crazy. poor Michael. oh my god. when I have children I will always always tell them how beautiful and unique they are.

Last edited:

when I have children I will always always tell them how beautiful and unique they are.

I guess that's Michael making a change in each and one of us, through the story of his life. I promised the same to myself.
When I have children, remember to give them love, attention and praise. Not many parents do that.
And introduce them to Michael Jackson :lol:

it's heartbreaking to hear Michael say that he hates his smile. The same smile that makes millions of people go crazy. poor Michael. oh my god. when I have children I will always always tell them how beautiful and unique they are.

Can you please tell me the minute where this part is, I don't find it anymore and a friend of mine wants to see it. Thank you very much.
I know, heartbreaking... :no:

Michael u and ur salvation army! :lol:

God he was obessesed with that store hahah

I can't get enough of this doc....i visit this chinese site like everyday, since it was poste there ! watching his makes me happy really happy i feel Michael's presence all over again !! this is the best thing i saw along with TII... man i'm smiling all the time like an idiot :)

i wish more people around the world see this and understand him as a human being! Michael comments at some parts reveals that he wanted these footage to be seen !

I've been going to that site to see it everyday as well.
There are so many funny/cute parts in it, it just makes me smile.

Michael u and ur salvation army! :lol:

God he was obessesed with that store hahah

lol ya get good deals there. good deals.

i love that he was willing to wear something someone else had... Guess me and him have one more thing in common... Hand-me-downs were just like new clothes to us lol.

Can you please tell me the minute where this part is, I don't find it anymore and a friend of mine wants to see it. Thank you very much.
I know, heartbreaking... :no:

i can't give you the exact minutes, but it's near the end of the second part, if I am not mistaken.

Back