MJ auditions

Prince has no children, his only child died as a baby/infant. You might be confusing these twins with Prince's twin dancers he has in his performances. I don't think they're the same twins. Prince's twins are reported to be from Australia, and the twins in the audition video do have an accent, but for some reason I don't think they are one and the same.

They are one in the same but not princes daughters...don't know where that came from!

Prince has no children, his only child died as a baby/infant. You might be confusing these twins with Prince's twin dancers he has in his performances. I don't think they're the same twins. Prince's twins are reported to be from Australia, and the twins in the audition video do have an accent, but for some reason I don't think they are one and the same.

These are the twins who toured with Prince and they are from Australia. However you are right that Prince doesnt have any children.

Thanks for clarifying that the twins are/were Prince's dancers. It never even crossed my mind that they would consider or even expect to be picked for Michael's shows considering their previous work with Prince. Considering how very present they were in Prince's shows and Super Bowl performance, I can't imagine that they thought Michael would also use them as his primary female dancers, just crosses the line somewhere down the line for reasons I can't put into words succinctly.

It sure did get them some press towards any future try-outs they might have though.

Back