Other dancers who have auditioned for Michael & their Twitter pages:

http://iamerynnjoi.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/ERYNNJOI

http://twitter.com/dannydavalos

http://twitter.com/MrMarkSamuels

http://twitter.com/Islarose87

http://twitter.com/charamonanjaya

http://twitter.com/msvictoria
msvictoria has a blog that gives great insight into the auditions (http://victoriaparsons.blogspot.com/)
2 woman, Tyne and Sofia made it as well as 2 men Dres (http://www.myspace.com/tbgdres) and Jeremy Hudson (http://www.markmeismer.com/companybios.html)

Last edited:
Yea its nice to bring new freash faces to the stage. What is it 6 men and 2 girls. i think thats enough dancers u need.

the original link is accurate, i was meant to be auditioning but didnt end up cos flights were too expensive. plus we all found out on the thursday and first audition was on monday. it went:
females - monday
males - tuesday
recall - wednesday
final recall - thursday
rehearsals start immediately on friday for 1 month in LA (so as I am typing this they will be rehearsing) and then everyday in London with an 11 AM start.
they were held in a location that i dont wanna disclose. part of the message said "be prepared to dance all styles as the more versatile the better, all ethnicities encouraged. all that said, this is it." I know of some people who made the final recall and they said they had to learn to some choreo which was quite straight forwards and then with michael there they had to perform something to show they could moonwalk, sideslide kick etc.... The standard of dancers who made it through are the best that are on the planet, it is gonna be amazing.

^^wow really??
perform something that shows they can moonwalk and slidewalk?
weird,lol!!

wow so they are reahersing right now too then!!

do you know if MJ is gonna be there with them everyday?
would he had the time for that ?
well MJ knows the routines so I guess he don't have to rehearse the routines that much as the dancers..but still they would have to rehearse together so that it's precise..Mj and the dancers..

OMG awesome thread...I would love to be those dancers! Man, life's pretty good for them at the moment! How exciting! I can't wait to see the shows! :D

one other thing, which i think is pretty mind blowing, salary is £80k and one of my friends (who is on tour with girls aloud starting friday, and was asked to audition for this is it) said that each dancer gets accomodation just outside london.......living with michael and all other staff in the house which he is hiring. imagine that.

one other thing, which i think is pretty mind blowing, salary is £80k and one of my friends (who is on tour with girls aloud starting friday, and was asked to audition for this is it) said that each dancer gets accomodation just outside london.......living with michael and all other staff in the house which he is hiring. imagine that.

OMG...that is like, a dream. :O

I use to dance professionaly and reading this thread reminds me of how much I wanted to dance for Michael. I still do.

^^wow really??
perform something that shows they can moonwalk and slidewalk?
weird,lol!!

wow so they are reahersing right now too then!!

do you know if MJ is gonna be there with them everyday?
would he had the time for that ?
well MJ knows the routines so I guess he don't have to rehearse the routines that much as the dancers..but still they would have to rehearse together so that it's precise..Mj and the dancers..

Wow, thanks for the information. I'm sure all who were there are all talented. I believe that it was difficult to choose. My God, I am very anxious, I think we will soon have at least one picture or a video of those tests.​

what?? wow!!!
I find this a bit weird too..wouldn't MJ and his kids live in as much privacy as they can ? ah well.. the house has to be HUGE then!

maybe they're staying in Buckingham palace.:D

Last edited:
what?? wow!!!
I find this a bit weird too..wouldn't MJ and his kids leave in as much privacy as they can ? ah well.. the house has to be HUGE then!

maybe they're staying in Buckingham palace.:D

Hmmm I also weird. Michael preserves your privacy very especially to their children. Are just rumors, if an official source could even believe.​

Jeremy Hudson:

jeremy4web.jpg

Jeremy Hudson

Jeremy has been dancing for 10 years. He began his training at Southern Strutt in Irmo, South Carolina where he competed around the US and earned many national and regional titles. At age 16, he appeared on "Star Search" as part of the trio "Hot Under The Collar." Jeremy followed his dance training to pursue a professional dance career in Los Angeles. There he traveled alongside Mark Meismer, assisting with master classes and choreography Nationwide. Jeremy has danced and modeled for Nike, Sketchers, Redken, MAC Cosmetics, Samsung, Bugaboo Strollers, and Tarbell Realty. He has appeared in film and television dancing for Jessica Simpson, Will. I. Am, Beirut, Regatone artist Ivy Queen at the 2007 Latin Grammys, and the "Dancing With the Stars Cardio Dance DVD." This past August Jeremy performed in the famous German Opera "Fidelio" at the LA Opera House where he was a lead dancer. He has danced in numerous renowned dance companies such as Soul Escape Dance Company, Odyssey Dance Theatre, Evolution Dance Company, and recently toured Italy with "Why Be Extraordinary..." a dance company founded and directed by Daniel Ezralow (Choreographer of the feature film "Across the Universe").

Currently Jeremy is touring alongside Jennifer Holiday and Kimberly Locke with Wella/ Sebastian's Future Vision Tour and is dancing on a nationwide club tour for dance music recording artist Erika Jayne who had a number 1 Billboard hit for her dance song "Rollercoaster." Jeremy is also teaching part time at "The Rage Entertainment Complex" in Glenora Hills, CA and continues training and working alongside some the best teachers and choreographers in the US.

He's the second one

MacBoys2.jpg

I think this is the right Dres:

He worked on Janet's "So Excited" video:

l_2b9dd3487abec7a1bc069b17999534aa.jpg

281930164_l.jpg

What up I'm DRES. I am a dancer/choreographer living in North Hollywood, California. I STARTED WITH JANET JACKSON, THEN WENT ON MY FIRST TOUR WITH CHRISTINA AGUILERA. NOW IM ON TOUR WITH RICKY MARTIN!! IF YOU THINK DREAMS DONT COME TRUE, THINK AGAIN! NO ONE CAN CRUSH YOUR DREAMS UNLESS YOU LET THEM! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KEEP DREAMING! IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/tbgdres

DSC_0373.JPG

I had to do a quick blog about the last two days...
Most dancers in my generation never thought the day would come that we might be able to audition for the one and only MICHAEL JACKSON. We never thought he would be doing another world tour. But this week, dreams came true... Michael Jackson held an audition for his "This is it" Tour.

I first found out from my agent that my picture was not chosen from the initial submission to the casting. He had to pitch me twice more before they agreed to allow me into the private audition. From this first moment I was hesitant to even go, feeling like they aren't interested in me to Bower with...

Then I arrived to the audition as I watched about 250+ of the most beautiful and talented female dancers sign in and stretch to prepare for this incredible opportunity. There was at least two hours of scoping out the competition, adjusting our outfits, massaging our body, loosening our limbs, and eating to pass the time and nerves. They took us in to learn choreography... we fought our way to the front to utilize those mirrors... we turned and stared into the empty Nokia theatre and performed our hearts out to smooth criminal. They lined us up, so chorus line, then called my name... wow, I just passed the first cut.

They proceeded to teach us over 3 times as much choreography as was first taught. All I could feel was information overload and hurt feet after showing up at 9:30am and being there until 4:30pm. We absorbed as much as we could and then were told to come back for a callback the next day. I was exhausted but hesitant to rest because I knew everyone else would be at home practicing.

The callback was about 50, full of women of all types and styles... we waited anxiously as the boys were finishing their call. We were lucky enough to see the boys that made the cut, Jeremy Hudson and Dres were the only two I knew personally, but 6 booked it with 4 alternates. And so, it was our turn to hit the stage, review and perform for Michael Jackson himself. We went in groups of 8, only performing once with some modeling catwalk at the end. They sent us back into the lobby until all the women were auditioned. They brought us all back out together and made a cut... down to 16 women. I couldn't believe it... they called my name again. Final cut... they wanted us to walk... to strut... they told us to channel our inner Naomi... So in groups of four, we strutted around the stage knowing that our fates were being sealed.

Last line up. Last girls. 16 strong. So close, yet they only needed 2 women and 1 alternate. They called three names forward... Tyne, Sofia, and another girl(unknown). Asked if they had any conflicts in the next two years... they all shook their heads... "you're booked!" I ran straight up to my friend Tyne and hugged her as hard as I could, tears forming. I was so proud of her! This is a dancer's dream come true! A two year tour with MJ himself! I'm so comfortable with the fact that I didn't book it because I am so honored to have made it that far and to have shared a stage with some of history's best female dancers from all over the world. I don't normally post blogs about jobs I don't work on, but this audition was epic... an amazing experience and so very enjoyable. I really wish more auditions were as enjoyable as this one. Just honored to have danced/auditioned for Michael himself.
http://victoriaparsons.blogspot.com/

Pete Carter

mjtat3.jpg

mjtat.jpg

peteandMJweb.jpg

Here are some of his posts about the meeting:

I met Michael yesterday in Beverly Hills. He autographed my back for a tattoo and I got it done that night. He told me he liked my belt (rhinestone king crowns) so I gave it to him. And I got my pic with him. All the stories about the dance auditions are true. Michael looked amazing, and couldn't have been nicer. AMAZING day.
It hurt like HELL. They even warned me that the center of my back was gonna be real painful.

Oh- and I went to the Neverland exhibition today. They did an absolutely amazing job!! The pics or video do not do it justice- I suggest you go if you can. I met E`Cass there an talked to him for a while. Oh, and yes I know Gritty!
I wasn't inside the auditions. I am a dancer- but I don't have an agent or anything and you had to be submitted and chosen to even audition. A good friend of mine auditioned and was 2 people away from making it. Travis Payne taught the Dangerous routine- with some added steps- Michael sat in the audience and pointed out dancers he liked. Seven guys and 2 girls were chosen. I watched as each person came out either completely freaking out that they just made the tour- or just very excited that they even got the chance to audition for Michael. A couple girls came out and were falling to their knees saying they were SO close. He just had the girls freestyle for him. I saw Prince's twin dancers from 3121 there.

Jeremy Hudson:

jeremy4web.jpg

Jeremy Hudson

Jeremy has been dancing for 10 years. He began his training at Southern Strutt in Irmo, South Carolina where he competed around the US and earned many national and regional titles. At age 16, he appeared on "Star Search" as part of the trio "Hot Under The Collar." Jeremy followed his dance training to pursue a professional dance career in Los Angeles. There he traveled alongside Mark Meismer, assisting with master classes and choreography Nationwide. Jeremy has danced and modeled for Nike, Sketchers, Redken, MAC Cosmetics, Samsung, Bugaboo Strollers, and Tarbell Realty. He has appeared in film and television dancing for Jessica Simpson, Will. I. Am, Beirut, Regatone artist Ivy Queen at the 2007 Latin Grammys, and the "Dancing With the Stars Cardio Dance DVD." This past August Jeremy performed in the famous German Opera "Fidelio" at the LA Opera House where he was a lead dancer. He has danced in numerous renowned dance companies such as Soul Escape Dance Company, Odyssey Dance Theatre, Evolution Dance Company, and recently toured Italy with "Why Be Extraordinary..." a dance company founded and directed by Daniel Ezralow (Choreographer of the feature film "Across the Universe").

Currently Jeremy is touring alongside Jennifer Holiday and Kimberly Locke with Wella/ Sebastian's Future Vision Tour and is dancing on a nationwide club tour for dance music recording artist Erika Jayne who had a number 1 Billboard hit for her dance song "Rollercoaster." Jeremy is also teaching part time at "The Rage Entertainment Complex" in Glenora Hills, CA and continues training and working alongside some the best teachers and choreographers in the US.

He's the second one

MacBoys2.jpg

I think this is the right Dres:

He worked on Janet's "So Excited" video:

l_2b9dd3487abec7a1bc069b17999534aa.jpg

281930164_l.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/tbgdres

DSC_0373.JPG

http://victoriaparsons.blogspot.com/

Pete Carter

mjtat3.jpg

mjtat.jpg

peteandMJweb.jpg

Here are some of his posts about the meeting:

I am gutted but I'm glad for him. but when i meet michael thats what i want is michael to autograph me so i can get it tattooed but not on my back.

Thanks for this thread, Sammichael. It's nice to have behind the scenes information in a way we never had before. This is such an exciting time, & I love Michael's timing!!! :) :) :)

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed *speechless*

Whoa! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyedTo think MJ never even shared the same HOTEL with his crew on previous tours....all I can say is, wow....Wish I was a dancer! :lol: Maybe they'll make it a reality show type of thing? :wild: "On Tour With MJ".

Prince has no children, his only child died as a baby/infant. You might be confusing these twins with Prince's twin dancers he has in his performances. I don't think they're the same twins. Prince's twins are reported to be from Australia, and the twins in the audition video do have an accent, but for some reason I don't think they are one and the same.

Last edited:
Back