MJ at the O2 Arena, What to expect? (All threads merged)

i wonder if the set will change each night? Would he really perform the same songs, same order 50 times over?

been racking my brains for someone who is not too big but worthy enough to support michael jackson..im not a fan but i think maybe amy whinehouse, IF she can pull herself together. Plus shes based in the uk so more likely.

Just please dont let it be Akon / kanye / saturdays!!

I wud also love a guest appearance by Janet, Beyonce, JT or J5 for the medley. (my boyf would be soooo happy...we have been practicing our J5 moves today :D)

JT with Timbaland...OMG..that would a huge show!!!
I would like to see Janet - she is great and an amazing talent on her own..
I would buy a ticket to see Janet-but she is not touring :(

i wonder if the set will change each night? Would he really perform the same songs, same order 50 times over?

Wouldnt be surprised if the setlist is the same all the way through, although possibly one or two differences in the second leg.
The thing is Michael is probably going to put on a huge theatrical show with dance routines, pyrotechnics etc (I should think). Therefore it would be easier to keep the same setlist to make sure everything is tight.

A comparison I can think of is taht of Roger Waters from Pink Floyd. He did the same setlist for 3 years for his Dark Side Of The Moon Tour because it is a show that he puts on. His guitarist said they work strictly to a metronome so that everything is in sync, eg music with screen/fx.

Back