MJ at the O2 Arena, What to expect? (All threads merged)

Screamin

Proud Member
Hey Guys,

This thread will be used to post our wishes for the upcomming concerts.

Those being ideal set lits, opening acts etc. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to capital radio they are saying

"The shows promise an explosive return with a band of the highest calibre, state-of-the-art stage show and incredible surprise support acts"

Who could be these support acts ?

Akon ?

Signature ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Surprise support acts!!! ?

janet in scream, and stevie wonder in just good friends my dreams

yeah that could be sooo cool, but HMH is not a song I would love to hear live, there is so many other songs thats better than HMH :)

Everything is still speculation.

Last edited:

Maybe J5 wil be reunited for the J5 medley!

Maybe J5 wil be reunited for the J5 medley!

There is certainly a possibility that the Jackson brothers will be reunited for at least one of the concerts. It will be really cool if that happens, I really enjoyed it when they got together at the MSG concerts in 2001.

There is certainly a possibility that the Jackson brothers will be reunited for at least one of the concerts. It will be really cool if that happens, I really enjoyed it when they got together at the MSG concerts in 2001.

Yeah that was very nice!

I'm sure Jermaine would also love to get back on stage with Mike! :lol:

janet for sure and im guessing akon, will.i.am and maybe his bros too

hmmm, the j5 would be pretty cool for the medley. I don't really wanna hear HMH live either, it's mostly Akon, lol. And it's more of an Akon "pop" song......but I'll love anything he sings, lol.

But howw can u say that when u not heard hmh live?? I have heard lots of Michael songs live and believe me when i say they are completly differnt to record, but better alwways

so dont go judgin until u do.

Terry

^^^

Thanks.

I think I have an idea what songs he will Preform!

"I am coming to London to play the songs my fans want to hear." - Michael Jackson

"Michael Jackson has announced that he is returning to the stage for a historic series of shows at The O2, performing in London for the last time. The King of Pop performs his greatest hits"

Well I think we know (Sadly) even though it's not what we want to know, he will not be performing anything new, but as also know the main image for the concert is the same as the front image (and in the same colors) of the King Of Pop album, now they could just ask us again what songs we want him to perform but that has already been asked right when they made the King Of Pop CD, so here is the track listing I think for both King Of Pop UK & the Concerts, take in mind it does say "Greatest Hits" so he is likely to perform things he doesn't usually perform on stage (eg: Bad):

Billie Jean (Great song, hope he doesn't mime it like in 2001, I like him singing it with his deeper voice and more slurred lyrics like usual)
Bad (Used To Be Great Live)
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
Black Or White
Beat It
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Dont Stop Till You Get Enough (Can he even sing this anymore?, Or is it easy? No miming please MJ)
The Way You Make Me Feel
Rock With You
You Are Not Alone
Man In The Mirror
Remember The Time
Scream
You Rock My World (Dying to See This Live, was it only performed the once in 2001?)
They Don't Care About Us
Earth Song

Re: I think I have an idea what songs he will Preform!

very smart! well , maybe or maybe not , its hard to tell. The president of AEG Live said that he will do new stuff .....

^^^^

Yeah I hope new stuff will be included too!

if the setlist is constructed from KOP it shud be the ARGENTINA CD,they have the best tracklisting and it slays all the others lol

aslong as he dose billy jeans with the extended bit for the dance moves at the end i will walk out with a huge smile on my face :-D

Wish he would perform Xscape, but i'd probably have more luck asking Gordon Brown and the cabinet of ministers if they wanna climb a tree with me.

Well I think he won’t spend a lot of time performing old songs, I am very positive that he will do a REMIX instead, similar to his “MJ & Friends” concert or most probably during some of his HiStory tours where he sang small sections of old songs non-stop, so I highly think that most people want to see new material performed live, especially from “Invincible” and the new album.

Wish he would perform Xscape...

I highly doubt it!! Although I would love to see it live especially as an opening act but actually this song comes in the wrong time maybe it is not suitable now, Michael doesn’t want to say he wants to run away! Actually some songs with strong statements will have to be there such as Unbreakable, Invincible, etc… Not escaping or running away!

I hope we get songs pre-OTW i.e. Ben, Got to be there :)

Also nothing from Invinicble please, except Butterflies

Hope he does alot of Invincible songs. That album needs to be promoted live so it can sell more records.

Back