elusive moonwalker

Guests
thanks to MJTLS at kop.

mj cant keep away from KFC lol

1102_michael_jackson_kfc_npg.jpg

From TMZ:

Jackson -- Finger Lickin' Good

Posted Nov 2nd 2008 11:35AM by TMZ Staff

Land or sea, Michael Jackson loves him some KFC.
You may recall, back in the "Celebrity Justice" days, C.J. got hold of records from his private jet company showing how much Jackson loved chicken -- we mean fried.

The pic was snapped Friday night in Brentwood.

:rofl:

Awww go Michael! Get yourself some chicken.

(how is it possible you posted this at the exact same time as the other who made the same thread :bugeyed )

how is it possible you posted this at the exact same time as the other who made the same thread
both saw it on kop board i guess. it was just posted there first

Paps errewhere, eeeeeeeee!

KFC vs. Churchs Chicken... who's up for it?

I love KFC to ... It appears that Michael is KFC fan :p ... is not very healthy food at KFC but it is very tasting ... mmmmmmmm yummmy :cheeky:

look at the poor girl working for KFC looking through her window hatch. prob got the fright of her life seeing all those ppl lol

Last edited:
It looks like MJ turned up with everyone in town :lol:

I bet there would be a few fans willing to lick the finger lickin' goodness off MJ's fingers afterwards :lol: :p

Oh and look! There's Minnie Mouse right up there at the window trying to flirt with MJ! I've heard around that she can be pretty fickle; I hope he doesn't get taken in by her charms.
min.gif

I often wonder how these photographers find MJ like this, I mean he was in a car, did they follow him?

they probs did follow him, believe it or not pap's have teams who take it in turn to stay outside famous people houses.

the lengths they go to is craaaazy.

Forget both KFC and Church's Chicken.

POPEYES chicken is DA BOMB!!! Whether mild or hot and spicy.

Damn, I forgot Popeyes sells chicken... I should stop going to Sonics :lol: But u can go to church's and get a thang of chicken for like... 5$ or somethin!!!

Mmmm KFC. :wub: I love the bowl thingies.

LOL.:hysterical: He luv him some KFC. :) Thanks for the pic... guys. :lol:
Woah all those bodyguards!?!? :bugeyed

Last edited:
they probs did follow him, believe it or not pap's have teams who take it in turn to stay outside famous people houses.

the lengths they go to is craaaazy.
that's what i was wondering. how do they find him? so they follow him from the get go? is that how they know where he's living?

is that how they know where he's living?
his house in vegas was outed by a reporter in a paper. although there had been talk for quite a while about where he was living. hes supposedly staying at a hotel in L.A. brentwood is near bel air so maybe they followed him from the house hes been photgraphed at (liz taylors)

Back