*mj Alert* On 20/20 This Friday 10pm

Friday, May 30, at 10 p.m. ET: 'How Young Is Too Young?'

I believe this is a repeat from last year where they discuss child prodigies and young stars (i.e., Hannah Montana), and the impact this has on their lives. If anything, I suspect they may show a brief montage of Michael as a young singer and then follow it up with the usual controversies; but I've never seen it before.

ohhhh ok..I got it. so its not just about MJ then???its also about other stars as well??ok thanks a lot :)

I believe this is a repeat from last year where they discuss child prodigies and young stars (i.e., Hannah Montana), and the impact this has on their lives. If anything, I suspect they may show a brief montage of Michael as a young singer and then follow it up with the usual controversies; but I've never seen it before.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

I think it is a repeat :yes:

Last edited:
i can't find it..but i'm guessing it may be on, because it's the last day of the month of May..the month of sweeps in america..where networks vie to get the biggest payday from advertisers in the calendar year. the other months for that are november and february. so in those months, the networks pull out all the stops to get the best programming on the air. so..maybe, coinciding with MJ's designer's party appearance, abc wants to capitalize..

edit: anyway, the 'how young is too young' segment is about kids committing sexual harrassment against other kids, according to the headline of the segment.

Last edited:
oh so its a repeat..well friday is my high school graduation so imma miss it anyway lol

Yes he will, I promise!

do you have a link where you saw that info :)
to verify it for us _ THANKS

Its best to post a link so fans dont question
whether it is valid info or not

Last edited:

Blah. Bull as usual. I am so done with these types of shows. MJ is one of the most successful child stars ever. He is one of a few child stars that transformed, successfully, as a superstar and legend. As usual, knowing ABC news, they might talk about MJ, list his achievements and them ruin it by mentioning the BS child abuse garbage, bring in "experts" and then say that MJ might not have a great comeback. I put nothing past this laughable media. They are pathetic and all the same. No one can predict what is going to happen in their lives. MJ did what he had to do, made some mistakes in the road and survived. They could at least give him that credit. However, they are not. I just know at 15, MJ didn't posed a certain way for some crappy magazine like a current child "star". I am not watching.

do you have a link where you saw that info :)
to verify it for us _ THANKS

Its best to post a link so fans dont question
whether it is valid info or not

Go on IMDB and look up Michael Jackson :D

^ Thanks. It's very strange that IMDB also says he'll be featured on Geraldo's show this weekend; it also says that Geraldo will be on 20/20 :blink:. I'm wondering if there's a glitch and IMDB is simply listing any soon-to-air series that has ever featured Michael Jackson as himself in the past? We'll see.

Last edited:

*sucks teeth*

If It's really true,I'll see on Friday.I'll even go to the ABC.com/20/20 website to be sure it's coming on. I hope it's the Updated version of his life and Not a repeat on any Scandals that are old or New and Bashir better not do the report.We fans want to see and hear positive things about Michael,Not alleged accusations.Thanks for posting anyway.

^ Thanks. It's very strange that IMDB also says he'll be featured on Geraldo's show this weekend; it also says that Geraldo will be on 20/20 :blink:. I'm wondering if there's a glitch and IMDB is simply listing any soon-to-air series that has ever featured Michael Jackson as himself in the past? We'll see.

where? i don't see any of it

Back