Michael's Music on Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Playlist

It's sad to think about but I do keep thinking that Michael probably would have been invited and possibly would have attended Chelsea's wedding if he were still with us?

Chelsea Clinton & Marc Mezvinsky

ChelseaMarc-1.jpg

Marty In LA

Umm, if and when I get married, best believe the bulk of my music is going to be 60s-80s!! Chelsea has a GREAT taste in music! "Lame." pshhh. My arse.

Umm, if and when I get married, best believe the bulk of my music is going to be 60s-80s!! Chelsea has a GREAT taste in music! "Lame." pshhh. My arse.
for real!!! if i were getting married, i wouldn't have very many current songs on my wedding playlist, if any at all.

When I read she was getting married, I thought about Michael!
Chelsea was a big Michael fan!
Apparently she still is.
Maybe we should send her an invite to join a Michael board.:cheeky:

Looks like Chelsea has excellent taste in music, those are all classics.

I loved reading this news!! The Clinton family were friends of Michael's and it's really lovely that Chelsea is giving Michael the nod in her playlist. Of course, how can she resist--she has great taste in music. ;)

Wow all this hype and hysteria over Chelsea's wedding. It's all over the news and entertainment news shows. It reminds me of Princess Diana's wedding. It's fun. I hope they have a beautiful wedding. Oh man, I would pay anything to see Bill cry over giving his only daughter away (aww) and to see him dance to MJ music! Or the Macarena. :D

Edit: My invitation must have been lost in the mail. ;)

Last edited:
I would pay anything to see Bill cry over giving his only daughter away (aww) and to see him dance to MJ music! Or the Macarena. :D

AS much as it would be great to see bill dance to mj, i think it would much more better to see him do the "macarena" :lol:

LOL it would!! I don't know why I'm obsessed with the Macarena. I must have gone to too many weddings in the 90's. :lol:

I think the macarena would be the #2 song most played at weddings.....and the chicken dance song being at #1! :lol:

Wow all this hype and hysteria over Chelsea's wedding. It's all over the news and entertainment news shows. It reminds me of Princess Diana's wedding. It's fun. I hope they have a beautiful wedding. Oh man, I would pay anything to see Bill cry over giving his only daughter away (aww) and to see him dance to MJ music! Or the Macarena. :D

Edit: My invitation must have been lost in the mail. ;)

The crownprincess of Sweden married a man with no title in june this year.One of the invitations for a friend of his came to another man with the same name.
I think they could have invited him anyway when they found out the mistake but they didn´t.
It had been a unforgetable evening for him with good food and lot´s of kings,queens, princesses,princes.But prince Charles was in South-Africa with his and Dianas sons.

NO MATTER WHAT"S ON THAT LIST,THEY ARE GONNA GETDOWN TONIGHT.
If I was getting married I would choose some of the songs I grewup with also...
MJJ IS THE MAN.....I hope they have greattime and I wish the happy couple a long a blissful marriage.

HAHA cool bill trying to do the moonwalk :lol:
Now id pay good money to see that

Back