Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

omg u can totally see his sack LOL

i just want to post the tea bags pic here again lol :dribble:

29218073.jpg

Mmmmmmmm. :naughty:

:bump

ufvud.gif

:naughty:

and look at the guitar in the pic... lol

and look at the guitar in the pic... lol

Oh dear, can you guys believe it? I was just focusing on his lovely bum and not on that guitar, which was as nadja_j said just in the right place! :p :p That guitar is so huge and it just did not catch my eye ..........! Must be going blind or maybe I prefer the "real" Mike Jr! LOL!

:bugeyedWTF! :dropdead: :dropdead: :stretcher :woohoo: :stars:
292mn7p.jpg

lol i had the same reaction! :dribble:

hey, i saw that in another site

Does anyone have this photo?

Michael is on a lounge chair with just a white robe on. It looks like the history era, someone claims they've seen it only once in a fan vid.. It is supposedly a really beautiful photo of Michael.. YES, He is sitting on a lounge chair with his hair long with just the white robe on. He IS naked under the robe. I MUST find it!

does anyone know if this pic really exist? :woohoo:

does anyone have this photo?

Michael is on a lounge chair with just a white robe on. It looks like the history era, someone claims they've seen it only once in a fan vid.. It is supposedly a really beautiful photo of michael.. Yes, he is sitting on a lounge chair with his hair long with just the white robe on. He is naked under the robe. I must find it!

wanna see!

Michael is on a lounge chair with just a white robe on. It looks like the history era, someone claims they've seen it only once in a fan vid.. It is supposedly a really beautiful photo of Michael.. YES, He is sitting on a lounge chair with his hair long with just the white robe on. He IS naked under the robe. I MUST find it!

uh, WHAT? :shock:

:dribble: ohh God! someone please find this pic if it exists!!! :D:D:D:D :wild::wild:

i just want to post the tea bags pic here again lol :dribble:

29218073.jpg

:wild: omg omg omg I' ve never seen this pic before its my first time and I m going to faint now :eek:h god :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

^^ :fear:
Michael, didn't you see your pics like this?! you did for sure :shifty: you liked knowing that all girls on the world would rape you on the street at first meeting :fear::fear: :lol:

Is he even wearing undies there!?

I think I gave my mum a mini heart attack yesterday. I was visiting her & I was checking my email & left it open; when she sat down she saw the title "Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content"
hehehehe :blush: sorry mum

HAHAHA!!!

I hope it's in there with the whole scenario planned for the song, but I won't hold my breath.

For Dirty Diana, Jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, Jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters.
After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not Jackson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...lm-set-break-box-office-records.html?ITO=1490

omg!! that sounds freakin awesome!!

^ Oh yummy! I wonder if that pic was the inspiration beind these:

total_wipeout.jpg

Too bad they're not golden, but I guess that would make it too obvious :lol:

You're too funny!! lol

lol yeah it's photoshopped, but still... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Ok, I'm dead. Thanks for killing me guys.

Michaeeeeeeeeelll :woohoo:

It's photoshopped, but to be fair, it's not far from the original. Michael wasn't exactly wearing much during that video.

Back