Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

I love this thread!!! Best way to cheer yourself up is to come in here and oogle Mike Jnr!

nah that was no accident..he knows woman wanted him..he knew how to turn them on'

what a sexy hottie he was

I have my TII collectors edition DVD on pre-order - 'Dirty Diana' BETTER BE IN THERE!

lol ok, maybe it wasn't an accident :fear:

gfbfdb.jpg

:dribble:

Is he even wearing undies there!?

I think I gave my mum a mini heart attack yesterday. I was visiting her & I was checking my email & left it open; when she sat down she saw the title "Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content"
hehehehe :blush: sorry mum

omg look at that ass..is someone wearing tight undies under there? heheh
yum

I have my TII collectors edition DVD on pre-order - 'Dirty Diana' BETTER BE IN THERE!

I hope it's in there with the whole scenario planned for the song, but I won't hold my breath.

For Dirty Diana, Jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, Jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters.
After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not Jackson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...lm-set-break-box-office-records.html?ITO=1490

I hope it's in there with the whole scenario planned for the song, but I won't hold my breath.

For Dirty Diana, Jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, Jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters.
After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not Jackson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...lm-set-break-box-office-records.html?ITO=1490

Wow... that paints quite a visual... I'm totally stuck on the tying to bedposts part.. :swoon:

tied to bed... holy geez... :dribble: :heat:

hi peeps! :)

I posted this in my FB status today and nobody replied *sad* lol!! and I really want to know opinions from the fans!!
tell me, what do u think?

Okaayyy! Please somebody explain this to me!! Nah nah naaahhh LOL!!! MJ: "...like some of these singers who put bulges in their pants, that's crazy. I don't understand that. That's like disgusting to me when they do stuff like that. That's embarrassing. I don't want nobody to even look at me down... like looking for that. That would just embarrass me so bad, oh God."

what the f******ck are we talking about heaaaaaaa?? LOL!!!! no seriously, I'm like WUUUT? o_O I love and respect MJ very much, but that made me laugh! What about the gold pants? what about the crotch grabbing? hmmm... *tries hard to understand him* lol!!

I hope u guys will comment on that!! I cant wait to hear your opinions!! I really didnt understand that!! :p

Last edited:

i think if he really doesn't want anyone looking at his jr, he wouldn't grab his crotch or wear gold pants and stuff lol

^yes girl! thats what I think too!! :unsure: :giggle:

I would give anything to just look Michael in the eye and say: AAAHHHH SHAMONE MICHAEL!! :giggle:

^yes girl! thats what I think too!! :unsure: :giggle:

I would give anything to just look Michael in the eye and say: AAAHHHH SHAMONE MICHAEL!! :giggle:

hahah yea seriously..SHAMONE MICHAEL!!! He knew exactly the reaction those gold pants were gonna get!!

I think MJ is saying that crotch-enhancement is un-necessary.....

Well, in his case it is.....

^hmmm yeah u could be right! :)

079.jpg

050.jpg

048.jpg

:icecream:

Michael was a little chubby during that time. Hee Hee!

he loooked sooo hot in white..he did look a lil more chunky..but hot

wow that bed thing sounds hot LOL.
he was such a creative person

Wait, I thought he hadn't rehearsed it yet and was scheduled to rehearse it the day he died?

Is he even wearing undies there!?

I think I gave my mum a mini heart attack yesterday. I was visiting her & I was checking my email & left it open; when she sat down she saw the title "Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content"
hehehehe :blush: sorry mum

haha...classic :p

more pics :dribble:

499ks.jpg

roflbotjwzs.jpg

:eek:hmy2: (i didn't found this one without the words :mello:)

Wait, I thought he hadn't rehearsed it yet and was scheduled to rehearse it the day he died?

the band rehearsed it. Michael wasn't there.

85340455.jpg

poor Mike Jr, that belt is suffocating him :blink:

85851891.jpg

and here he is free :wild:

Back