Michael's drawings

Hey zu, how do you know these are Mike's? They're so good!

I knew it was Michael's and I searched to prove it to you :) Here it is - official Warnerbros site of "Mars Attacs!" http://marsattacks.warnerbros.com/cmp/5-gallery.html

There is one more sketch on this site:

5mj-sketch3.jpg

And, yessssssss, they're even more than GOOD...

:wild: Wow! Such great drawings! Michael was such a multitalented individual. A true renaissance man. Thanks for sharing! :clapping:

he was an artist in every sense, at everything he did, every thing he touched. a talent never to be repeated.
he was far to good for this world but we never really knew it untill we lost him.
for ever missed, for ever loved and adored x
MJJTATTOOS006-1-2-1.jpg

That's the one from his makeup artist tale Laura, right?...
:hi: we're all here. I hope there will be more @the exhibition....

Yep. I loved that story, it was really insightful and cute. That would be AMAZING if there were some of his drawings at the O2! :wub:

Yep. I loved that story, it was really insightful and cute. That would be AMAZING if there were some of his drawings at the O2! :wub:

I. KNOW. :wub: :wub: :wub:
I have a feeling we will spend ages there, just looking at stuff and trying to memorise it... least I hope so. Sorry for off top!

Edit: there is that exhibition as well: http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/news/34.aspx - in Ireland.
I don't think it is the same... since it's at the same time. It goes later to an auction in NY.
They say nothing about drawings...

Last edited:
Yeah i knew it, just not Michael JOSEPH Jackson drawing style hahaha:D, they are good though

He gave a lot of his drawings to his plastic surgeon, Dr. Steve Hoefflin
Oh, i would have love to see this video of MJ drawings...
Another one:

MJ-sketch_300w.jpg
wow:agree:my smilie would in this case mean a BOW, not an agree :)

Here is the link to the make-up artist story we were refering to, hon.

And other that we were just talking about the MJ memorabilia exhibit that is at the O2 in November. xx
Thanks for the Here link, nice article

Jesus Christ, what COULDN'T this man do? So freakin' talented!

If I had 1/125 of his talent...

I know you posted some of those but I just wanted to share - saw them on Sunday. I have some more photos & need to harass my bf's camera to download (good one that I was planning to use till battery died so instead had to use this shite...) CRAPPY CRAPPY CRAPPY ONE & difficult to take a pic of something in glass.

mjdrawings1.jpg

mjdrawingchchface.jpg

mjboydrawing2.jpg

Back