Michael's drawings

Got some more today from http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63190

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

036.jpg

013.jpg

Last edited:
lol at how huge he drew toya's nose. MJ was very talented in drawing, I've been looking for these so thanks so much!

lol at how huge he drew toya's nose. MJ was very talented in drawing, I've been looking for these so thanks so much!

Not his best work at all but I immediately knew it was LaToya anyway o__O. The childhood one is the best IMO. Very detailed.

He drew eyes and eyelashes very interestingly on some haha. So huge!

Not his best work at all but I immediately knew it was LaToya anyway o__O. The childhood one is the best IMO. Very detailed.

He drew eyes and eyelashes very interestingly on some haha. So huge!

The Latoya one looked just like her with her old nose I thought.

has anyone seen these before?

i was looking for Michael's drawings on the internet and i found these on The Sun website by accident. knowing the way The Sun is, i am not sure if these are real as i haven't seen any of them before.

little_me.jpg

me_moi.jpg

self_portrait.jpg

Wow, he was incredibly talented in drawing too!!!!, was Michael from this earth?? really he had it ALL, wow!!!!!!

I use to do all kind of drawing too, mainly faces of people that i created in my mind, just like Michael, i also made a lots of Michael's drawing( i'll post them soem day), one day someone saw them and told me that to draw many faces, eyes, and expressions you know that kind of drawing had a meaning, the meaning was, this is what that person told me, that i was trying to find myself, then he went to explain that people who ussually makes drawing of flowers and hearts are more like a aspects of a dreamer person, i think Michael was always trying to find himself, and he was very talented at drawing btw, very orginal

Thank you so much for compiling these!! I hadn't seen quite a few of the ones on page 1!

The Childhood one is so good, yet so heartbreaking... I can just imagine grown Michael sitting there, drawing his little self by memory, microphone in hand, so tired of practicing but knowing he had no choice, wishing people would understand... Oh god, I'm tearing up again :(

BTW, thanks so much for the Gearslutz link!

At one point Michael was angry at one of the producers on the project because he was treating everyone terribly. Rather than create a scene or fire the guy, Michael called him to his office/lounge and one of the security guys threw a pie in his face. No further action was needed . . . . .

Awww. That's definitely the Michael we know and love

Last edited:
Wow, it wasn't enough he sang and danced, but he could draw too. I remember seeing those drawings in the Thriller album, but I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that he was the artist. I admit I'm slow about some things. Why I thought another Michael Jackson made those pictures I don't know.

I like those drawings, the baby looked like an anime version of Pebbles. Bad Mickey! Yeah! I made a drawing similar to the one that Michael drew himself fighting over a girl.

Nyamo_Is_Mine_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

I drew myself fighting Michael over a girl named "Nyamo" from Love Hina, Michael's drawing and the song "The Girl Is Mine" really inspired me to this drawing. I thought since Michael's drawing is here I just that I share mine here.

I wish we could see more of his drawings some are really beautiful. When Michael had the crave of drawing he could do a terrific job!
Specially childhood's and the Chaplins are so beatiful :wub:

Back