Michael's drawings

Laura_Jo

Proud Member
I love seeing MJ's sketches - they're beautiful. How many talents can one man have?!

Anyone have any other pictures?

18hr8o.jpg

2606alh.jpg

294gxl0.jpg

29cktc8.jpg

2j1lvug.jpg

2ztksy9.jpg

34sjfw0.jpg

49tl.jpg

n4ux69.jpg

s3ly7s.jpg

w0gvip.jpg

2a8nqdk.jpg

2ibdg2a.jpg

veok7t.jpg

2zibtol.jpg

MJDrawing_2b.jpg

EDIT: I've added some more pictures on page 3.

Last edited:
I am amazed by the fact that besides his obvious talent he could even draw that well. The man was an artist and creative through and through!

yep and michael wouldn't have struggled to find work with all his talents. Michael could have been a professor of the arts at a university or a teacher to young kids. I can so see him doing this and boy he woulda been the coolest teacher there.

I woulda took his class every semester. lol

NICE, I looked for pics but I couldn't find anything decent. I like his style.

hah, I guess that one is of Paul McCartney. It actually looks like him. I like the Chaplin one as well.

and sammy davis jr. he couldve been a caricature artist

Last edited:
I remember the Thriller and The Girl is Mine drawings from my Thriller album lyrics artwork. They scared me a bit as a kid, even TGIM one for some reason.

I like the one of him with the fedora and sequined glove a lot though.

(And the "Boy" one kind of looks like Rihanna. No offense to Michael or Rihanna.)

Those are amazing. Michael was one talented man for sure.

I especially love the "BAD" Mickey Mouse. :D

what is the last drawing? :)

It comes from here. It's a thread where lots of the engineers who worked on MJ's music are recalling their experiences. Really interesting.

Here's what the engineer said about the picture, which I think he got to keep.

"Here's a drawing Michael made while in the Studio during BAD, I thought you all would enjoy seeing. Michael was 28 years old at the time. I asked Michael one day if he was going to include drawings in the artwork on BAD, like he did on Thriller and that I really enjoyed them. He said he would if he had time. Enjoy."

I remember the Thriller and The Girl is Mine drawings from my Thriller album lyrics artwork. They scared me a bit as a kid, even TGIM one for some reason.

LOL they scared me too, dunno why. :lol:

He's so so talented. Gosh, he was amazing.

I wonder if he has more that could be published later. I also wonder if he wrote poems or a diary.

Im confused..where is the sammy davis jr picture? He had a wonderful artistic touch and the drawing that is the most resonant in meaning and appearance is the boy in the corner...v detailed and powerful...also in the last picture, why did he put danny kaye's name in a box in that person's brain? lol..bit random...danny was a very talented entertainer in america and was hans christian anderson in the film..he is a legend

Wow, those are amazing.
He's so talented in so many ways. My favorite is the little boy sitting in the corner one.

i've always thought he's way too talented! :] wondering about all his talents we never got to see.

does anyone have this one in a bigger size?
or another piece of drawing/writing where he's signed as Michael? i want a tattoo of his name in his hand-writing, but i haven't found a good one yet, but i've seen a lot of simple M.J. or his autograph. but this one looks quite good for a tattoo. would be cool to have it in a bigger size, when i zoom this picture, the writing is unclear.
thanks.

LOOOOOOL...ok well thanks for pointing it out but i had always thought that one was michael how he viewed himself or others said he looked like..its face is very similar to the one below actually of him crying..same lips eyes nose structute..

Difference is hair which is kinda like sammy davis i guess lol..but i always thought he liked to draw how he felt he looked bcause of others..i draw and i draw myself in alot of pics even when i'm not trying too...does anyone else have that? lol

I still wana know about the last one that to me is interesting, why dany kaye in a box in his brain ? lol..hmmm might never know...

Back