Michael's Body has been realeased to the family.

it was released to them and they asked for the second one themselves

God...another day without him! Why are the mornings so hard to bear? How can I wake up every morning of my entire life knowing he is dead? God, today it is worst for me! I can't bear it no longer! I think I will die because of this pain and sedness! I can't live with this! I can't!

God...another day without him! Why are the mornings so hard to bear? How can I wake up every morning of my entire life knowing he is dead? God, today it is worst for me! I can't bear it no longer! I think I will die because of this pain and sedness! I can't live with this! I can't!

Yes you can! You know that Michael is still with us in spirit, in love and in his music. He would not want to hear you talk like that. Keep the Faith...it will get better. I know it's hard, but you have to be strong...like Michael taught us.

Did you read the statement from his family?

Yes you can! You know that Michael is still with us in spirit, in love and in his music. He would not want to hear you talk like that. Keep the Faith...it will get better. I know it's hard, but you have to be strong...like Michael taught us.

Did you read the statement from his family?
Thank you for your support! Yes I read it! It helped me a little but for a short time! Now I miss him so much! Nobody near me understands the way I fell now...And I feel so alone without him....so dead inside! I wish I could be strong for him. But I can't do anything but crying! And I feel nothing can help me now!

Thank you for your support! Yes I read it! It helped me a little but for a short time! Now I miss him so much! Nobody near me understands the way I fell now...And I feel so alone without him....so dead inside! I wish I could be strong for him. But I can't do anything but crying! And I feel nothing can help me now!

You are very welcome.
I can understand you're hurting, but You Are Not Alone...

What helps me is remembering his smile and laughter. I cannot help but to smile and laugh too just thinking about that.

I pray for peace in your heart. :)

I hope they get answers this time.

Poor Michael...I dunno how much of this I can take now.

Back