Michael's Body has been realeased to the family.

It's hard to swallow that Michael has passed away. It simply hard to comprehend with this fact. He was 'there' the day before and today he is gone.

This is a nightmare.

omg,guess i should start packing
keep ur phone ON and if i call, i don't care if it's at 0600 u answer.

we're not packed yet but it won't take long. airport is down the street so i'llget the ticket. car is all ready, i'll be washing and detailing it tmrw.

i believe teh family willstart making arrangements, if they haven't already and it'll be soon when they announce the funeral.

but since it's a weekend, it may be last minute or done privately over the weekend.

i hope they have a private service for the children. take them home way from the media

keep ur phone ON and if i call, i don't care if it's at 0600 u answer.

we're not packed yet but it won't take long. airport is down the street so i'llget the ticket. car is all ready, i'll be washing and detailing it tmrw.

i believe teh family willstart making arrangements, if they haven't already and it'll be soon when they announce the funeral.

but since it's a weekend, it may be last minute or done privately over the weekend.

i hope they have a private service for the children. take them home way from the media

my phone will be on dont worry

The selfish irrational side of me would like to march to LA and scream to Michael to wake up and pound his chest until he is awake once again.

Sigh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know where he will be buried? God, I wish I could attend to give my last respect to him.

not trying to be funny, but I wonder if the airline would give me a discount on a ticket since it is a funeral i will be attending..

hmm wonder if airtran is offering something good. i just gotta go, i wouldn't know what to do with myself if i didn't get out to l.a.

This is so hard.... I can't ohhh man. one minute and then the next and ugh

I'm waiting to see what the plans are!

not trying to be funny, but I wonder if the airline would give me a discount on a ticket since it is a funeral i will be attending..

hmm wonder if airtran is offering something good. i just gotta go, i wouldn't know what to do with myself if i didn't get out to l.a.
are you going alone?

I hope the date is released soon. I want to start making arrangements. I'm going to fly out to LA.

God, the simple idea of a funeral puts me to pieces. I can't imagine the sight of Michael with his eyes closed, never to move again. It's too devastating to bear.

i keep saying that too why why why! this is too much..
this hurts so much!! :(

God, why him? Why? It is sooo hard to bear I will never see his smile again! It is harger and harder! Why do I have to live this? What I did so wrong in my life to live such a thing?

I hope the date is released soon. I want to start making arrangements. I'm going to fly out to LA.

Were you yesterday on 'zomer draait door'?
If so, you did a great job there;)

It's so sad, if there would be a public funeral I couldn't be there, because this week is my most important week I've ever had on school.
I hope that there will be a video of it. And I also hope Michael will be dressed in some glittery piece of clothes.

I hope they have the funeral that they want and not be pressured into a public one if that is not what they really want.

The children have to be the main consideration, and I for one would find it unbearable to have them facing this under the glare of TV cameras. They could have a public memorial after their private funeral.

I want to fly out too. I'm gonna have to wait for the details to sort anything out though. How soon are these things normally done? I have no idea. This is making me feel sick talking about this.

You guys are sure the funeral will be in LA? There are some of us from overseas who want to attend too.

Back