Michael's Best written song

Which do you feel is Michael's best written song?

• Human Nature

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Stranger in Moscow

Votes: 57 36.5%
  • Speechless

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Will You Be There

Votes: 32 20.5%
  • We've Had Enough

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • The Lost Children

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Heal the World

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Other (explain if this is your choice)

Votes: 16 10.3%

• Total voters
This is so hard!!.... But I think I'll go with we've had enough! This song is just awesome!!!!!

I like "Human Nature".
Melody and lyrics, and voice and hows to sing Michael
Everything mixes, and it soaks into my mind.
I wanted Michael to write more tunes. It is sad...

From the list, i would say Stranger In Moscow....very well-written, great lyrics, and has a great build-up towards the end. However, for me Smooth Criminal is King!

I think I like Human Nature most out of these, but yeah, MJ didn't write it. My definite other favourite out of these is SIM - really one of MJ's greatest works ever imo.

Stranger In Moscow. I really cant describe how amazing this song is. It is really a masterpiece and should be considerd one of if not the best song he ever made! Whatta song, whatta song..

Morphine. It is absolute genius. I think it stands out overwhelmingly from the rest of his material, and most certainly from the typical pop song. It is most probably his darkest song--it paints the grim portrait of chemical dependency in an unapologetic and entirely real fashion (meaning, it is neither preachy, nor romantic--it merely seeks to paint the experience and tell the story). The melody depicts the struggle, the chaos, and the madness--his words give life to the ever-swirling circle of thoughts, and that sweetly despaired interlude in the middle opens up like that brief moment of rueful clarity which presents itself to us, only to resume into an ocean of chaos once more.

Stranger In Moscow, BTW Michael didn't write Human Nature.

Who is it!!!

Not only the lyrics but the melody, the beat, the arrangement, music video....They were all his ideas and they're just great!!!

Its real hard to choose just one but Speechless is the one that really makes my heart melt.When I listen to it I just stop wot im doing and listen to the real emotions of the song and think about absoulutely everything and wot matters in life and wot things really mean to me.When I first heard it I was absoulutely mesmorized by it and loved it instantly.

Pfff, hard one!!
I chose Speechless, cause it's a real Special Emo Song!! It does something to you hearing Him sing this so fragile!!

I voted Other. Explain - I think it would be Earth Song and I think that's obvious. :flowers:

Probably mentioned a million times, but HN wasn't written by Michael... I voted STRANGER IN MOSCOW. For sure! Although there are so many other greats not mentioned on this list (DD, Beat It, Give In To Me and Who Is It pop into mind.. as well as Tabloid Junkie, Morphine... I could go on! :p)

Back