Michael's Best written song

Which do you feel is Michael's best written song?

• Human Nature

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Stranger in Moscow

Votes: 57 36.5%
  • Speechless

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Will You Be There

Votes: 32 20.5%
  • We've Had Enough

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • The Lost Children

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Heal the World

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Other (explain if this is your choice)

Votes: 16 10.3%

• Total voters
Billie Jean is the greatest song ever written/performed/sang by michael

from the list i'll choose we've had enough

Stranger in Moscow.

I'm not sure I'd even be here without that song :(

Can't choose just one...and if I had to list my personal favourites he wrote then there'd be way too many, lol. :D

I love all of the songs Michael has ever written. But I voted for Stranger In Moscow because it is the one song of Michael's I can relate to the most now. Especially since it best describes how my days have been since June 25th.

Billie Jean is a masterpiece. Genius.

From the list, I'd say Stranger in Moscow

From those SIM and WYBT are the best written imo, I can't choose between them! Michael has many many beautiful, powerful and most importantly meaningful lyrics, he was the best.

Stranger In Moscow, followed by Human Nature..those are 2 of my favorite songs of ALL TIME!! MJ wrote/produced his ass off on Stranger In Moscow..that has to be one of the most underrated songs ever!!

Last edited:
Stranger In Moscow, followed by Human Nature..those are 2 of my favorite songs of ALL TIME!!

Hi StarryNights!:)

Stranger in Moscow is amazing and MJ wrote and created that whilst in his hotel room........:( I put a sad face as it's so sad how he felt.

Human nature he sang so beautifully.......:yes: ( yet this song was actually written by Steve Porcaro and John Bettis) ..............Still pure BRILLIANCE though!!:yes:

I'd have to say Billie Jean! Total masterpiece...Complete genius...Brilliant!

I picked "Stranger in Moscow"

That song will forever remain a classic in MJ's repertoire. Because that song, came from deep pain. Real pain.

No. 1: Will You Be There
No.2: Stranger In Moscow

ETA: Earth Song is a masterpiece too.

Back