Michael-Will album leak before release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be spread so very very fast when it is finally leaked.

I'm surprised it hasn't leaked yet. The album is shipping to all major stores now, I reckon.

It will leak today or tomorrow at the latest. - no doubt.

In many countries (Denmark included) the album is released on Friday 10th. - Many of the stores have already recieved the albums. So it will leak very very soon.

Man 4 more days until its officially released and still nothing. VERY surprising. Im off to bed (12:30am here in New Zealand). Hoping by the time i wake the album would have leaked..

It will leak today or tomorrow at the latest. - no doubt.

In many countries (Denmark included) the album is released on Friday 10th. - Many of the stores have already recieved the albums. So it will leak very very soon.

Here in Holland it will also be released the 10th. Albums will ship wednesday to grossiers
and the day after that, it will be sended to the cd shops and online shops.

I am very very surprised it has not leaked yet.

Such a huge album, so much attention - and such huge anticipation.

Normally albums leak weeks before release.

yeah I agree, Sony here in Holland expected the album would leak last weekend but
as we all know, that didnt happen.

I found a link but it was dead by the time I got to it.

PLEASE LEAK NOW !!!

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER !!! - ARghhhhHhhH!! :lol:

If Sony had any sense they would flood the internet with multiple fake leaks to frustrate those looking for the real deal.

For example, Sony could leak 100 different fake leaks with different track lengths, sizes etc and then fill the comments sections of each torrent site with reviewers saying all the leaks are real, it might make downloaders get fed up with it and give up. They could also find the real leak(s) and add multiple reviews saying it's fake so downloaders wouldn't know which ones to download to get the real files.

They could do the same on Usenet too - if a 'professional' pirate leaked the album, that's where it would appear first (it's not there at the moment). Torrents are often started by 'amateurs'. Considering the album is about to ship and loads of people are going to have access, it may well appear on Torrent sites first.

Sony have done well to prevent leaks so far, but from this point on it's inevitable.

LEAK LEAK LEAK !

If it leaks now no harm is done. - Only fans who will buy anyway will get it before the CD is released.

ok its leaked
this is not a joke
its the real album

please no more pms about it.......the info is all in this thread.........scroll down......

Last edited:
ok pms sent out to mj5 and a couple of others
- I cant send you the mp3s im afraid as i cant upload from where i am

Please PM me.

And if you need my emailadress to send the mp3 files you can have that too.

Has Michael really leaked ???

You sure that's not just the snippets again? Sure you aint trying to play a game on us either? :p

for all who need leak ;) :punk:
"Michael Jackson Michael 2010 H3X" @ google!

don't send any pms!!!

update: downloading right now 64mb! :)

Yes the album has leaked, and I am uploading the full album to my Mediafire account.

PM me so you can secure you will get the album.

Hollywood Tonight is banging! :D:D.

Right at the end, you can hear Michael beatboxing... IT'S AWESOME!

sorry cant do all pms its saying 1 reply every 60 seconds
but yes its real

im listening to i am forever now

Yes it has leaked, and it is not difficult to find. Be careful with the PM's... some members are actually Sony employee's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back