Michael-Will album leak before release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda disturbing that the MJ fanbase are actually wishing for the new album to leak. Why???
Obviously when it leaks that means people can download it illegally before it is released. The vast majority of those people won't bother to buy it when it is officially released. Why wish for something that will directly affect impact the Estate?

It's kinda disturbing that the MJ fanbase are actually wishing for the new album to leak. Why???
Obviously when it leaks that means people can download it illegally before it is released. The vast majority of those people won't bother to buy it when it is officially released. Why wish for something that will directly affect impact the Estate?

Not 100% true. Studies over the years have shown that people that download on average spend more on albums than those that dont. Google search it :)

Not 100% true. Studies over the years have shown that people that download on average spend more on albums than those that dont. Google search it :)
I do believe that on average... but I wonder how many people download a leaked album and then go on to buy a legit copy of that same album.

Yep, I heard of that many times before. Its the music lovers who want stuff early, most music lovers like what they hear and most music lovers collect also the cd's. I guess Im a music lover 2 \\o

I think MJ fans are more willing to buy the actual CD than other fans.

MJ fans are uniq - we do all we can to support him, so yes we download it ASAP - BUT we also buy it.

I have bought Michael 4 or 5 times already as preorder from different sites.

I dont think it has leaked. I have looked everywhere. Any hour now..

Edit: i think i may have just found the leak!

Please PM me if you found it. I think you may have found the fake one (with only snippets of the unleaked + the already leaked ones in full).

Ive seen the fake one and this one is different. It looks real to me however i am unable to download it. It says it has no seeds/peers would that be the reason it won't download? I don't know much about torrents. It is 80.5MB does that seem about right?

Ive seen the fake one and this one is different. It looks real to me however i am unable to download it. It says it has no seeds/peers would that be the reason it won't download? I don't know much about torrents.

Yeah you are right, if there aint no seeder, you wont be able to download it. You need a seeder to complete the download.

So it most likely is the real thing, but can't download because there is no seeder. (whatever that is, i have no clue!)

BTW my internet is running VERY VERY slow and am finding it very hard to reply to my PMs. Am i able to share the link here? (im guessing not).

Doubt it's the real thing. If it was the real thing, it would've been available in more places and not uploaded as a no seeding torrent.

Doubt it's the real thing. If it was the real thing, it would've been available in more places and not uploaded as a no seeding torrent.

lol it has to start somewhere Pentum :p
Maybe the uploader didnt get to finish the upload.

There's no real leak yet, all fakes and most likely virus riddled. If your that desperate wait until something pops up on a private tracker that's been verified.

More info:

Directory: MICHAEL JACKSON Michael (CDrip)

Files:
01-Hold My Hand.mp3 6.6 MB
02-Hollywood Tonight.mp3 9.8 MB
03-Keep Your Head Up.mp3 5.2 MB
04-(I Like) The Way You Love Me.mp3 7.4 MB
05-Monster.mp3 8.4 MB
06-Best Of Joy.mp3 7.8 MB
07-Nreaking News.mp3 10.4 MB
08-(I Can't Make It) Another Day.mp3 8.2 MB
09-Behind The Mask.mp3 7.5 MB
10-Much Too Soon.mp3 9.1 MB
Michael.jpg 134.7 KB

80.5 MB in 11 files. Torrent created 1.9 days ago.

Looks real to me but who knows. Can somebody please explain the term 'seeds' to me?

And much too soon too big. The song is under 3 minutes

i heard hollywood tonight will be leaked in full tommorow ?

More info:

Directory: MICHAEL JACKSON Michael (CDrip)

Files:
01-Hold My Hand.mp3 6.6 MB
02-Hollywood Tonight.mp3 9.8 MB
03-Keep Your Head Up.mp3 5.2 MB
04-(I Like) The Way You Love Me.mp3 7.4 MB
05-Monster.mp3 8.4 MB
06-Best Of Joy.mp3 7.8 MB
07-Nreaking News.mp3 10.4 MB
08-(I Can't Make It) Another Day.mp3 8.2 MB
09-Behind The Mask.mp3 7.5 MB
10-Much Too Soon.mp3 9.1 MB
Michael.jpg 134.7 KB

80.5 MB in 11 files. Torrent created 1.9 days ago.

Looks real to me but who knows. Can somebody please explain the term 'seeds' to me?

A seeder is a peer that has an entire copy of the torrent and offers it for upload. The more seeders there are, the better the chances of getting a higher download speed. If the seeder seeds the whole copy of the download they should get faster downloads.

pm me also :)

and tell us if its really leaked?

If it has leaked - we will get it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back