Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Seeing people write that its Michael on Breaking News, KYHU, and Monster really hurts me.
Oh my God, Michael wouldn't want this..

You don't know what Michael would want.

It's our opinions and you shouldn't be hurt by what other people believe. (In case you didn't realise, I believe it is Michael singing on the 3 Cascio songs.)

MONSTER next single!! :(

I'm a hater, yes!!...I hate SONY and THE STATE for doing this to MJ.

I love MJ and I will not support this Album.

His legacy has been destroyed, don't you see it, fans!!!

I see you, my friend.
I just can't believe these fans don't see it! :cry: I just can't believe it.........
I can't believe they believe these people who made that made that album.
It's like when a person says he's a pedophile, but they can't see how beautiful he is.
It's the same: It's not Michael. They believe it's him. but they can't see IT'S NOT HIM....!?
Brainwashed people.

And you don't know that it's him on these 3 gayson-songs.

I see you, my friend.
I just can't believe these fans don't see it! :cry: I just can't believe it.........
I can't believe they believe these people who made that made that album.
It's like when a person says he's a pedophile, but they can't see how beautiful he is.
It's the same: It's not Michael. They believe it's him. but they can't see IT'S NOT HIM....!?
Brainwashed people.

Ok, you don't know that it's "gayson" on these 3 Michael Jackson songs.

I can't believe that you won't let people have their own opinion.
I can't believe that you are comparing me (and others on this forum) to people who think Michael was a pedophile.
I can't believe that you're calling me brainwashed, it's my opinion, don't force your opinion on me as I'm not forcing mine on you.

Respect us, we're all fans here.

I'm fine with your opinions. It's not that.
I know it's Gayson since I heard a comparing with his own voice with these 3 songs. Totally the same voice.
What I trying to say is that you people are blind. Yeah, sorry I hate to say that, but it's true.
I call people the people (who believe in everything they read and see)for brainwashed people yes. You only think it's Michael because the album was made official around the world, from the music industry. You all think people in the background always tells the truth.
It's all about money, you see? They make money by destroying Michael's legacy. They don't give a damn about you. They just want you money by selling fake songs.

I don't say these things because I'm a "fake fan.". I say this because I am by Michael side right now, and try to defense his legacy BEFORE he passed away. This is totally the biggest evil disaster I have ever seen in my entire life.

I'm done with talking.

This is totally the biggest evil disaster I have ever seen in my entire life.

Really? I would think Michael being accused of pedophilia was a much bigger "evil disaster", but hey, that's just me.....

I know it's Gayson since I heard a comparing with his own voice with these 3 songs. Totally the same voice.
What I trying to say is that you people are blind. Yeah, sorry I hate to say that, but it's true.
I call people the people (who believe in everything they read and see)for brainwashed people yes. You only think it's Michael because the album was made official around the world, from the music industry. You all think people in the background always tells the truth.
It's all about money, you see? They make money by destroying Michael's legacy. They don't give a damn about you. They just want you money by selling fake songs.

I don't say these things because I'm a "fake fan.". I say this because I am by Michael side right now, and try to defense his legacy BEFORE he passed away. This is totally the biggest evil disaster I have ever seen in my entire life.

I'm done with talking.

I have also listened to videos comparing the voice, and I hear no difference. And don't tell me that I only think it's Michael because it was advertised as Michael. I heard it and made my own opinion.

I am not brainwashed, I listen to the songs and I just knew it was Michael. Then when I saw all this stuff going on I listened to some Jason Malachi songs and they didn't sound like Michael to me if I listened really carefully, only the start of the words and the end of the words sounded like Michael.

You say you are fine with my opinion, but you are obviously not if you're calling me blind and brainwashed.

And this is the biggest evil disaster you have ever seen in your life? You said you were a fan before Michael died so you'll really know the pain and heartache for Michael and all of his fans in 2005. You think this is worse?

Seeing people write that its Michael on Breaking News, KYHU, and Monster really hurts me.
Oh my God, Michael wouldn't want this..

It hurts me too....because I don't understand.

I can't believe there are already 745 pages on this subject!!!!!What is it to discuss?!!

I've only heard those damn songs only once and that was more than enough for me.I do not need to analyze, no need forensics.

How can you mistake Michael's splendid,exquisite fruity, almost palpable vocals with the ones on those tracks, wich sounds like emty of content?I will never understand.:sigh::sigh:

It hurts me too....because I don't understand.

I can't believe there are already 745 pages on this subject!!!!!What is it to discuss?!!

I've only heard those damn songs only once and that was more than enough for me.I do not need to analyze, no need forensics.

How can you mistake Michael's splendid,exquisite fruity, almost palpable vocals with the ones on those tracks, wich sounds like emty of content?I will never understand.:sigh::sigh:

And I will never understand how you can't hear Michael's splendid, exquisite voice on those songs. Just listen to Keep Your Head Up, it's classic Michael!

And I will never understand how you can't hear Michael's splendid, exquisite voice on those songs. Just listen to Keep Your Head Up, it's classic Michael!

Here we go again.

But I am sure that our unconditionally love for Michael it is above all this and will help us to overcome this controversy.

Claudiadoina, I absolutely love the way u described his voice...'splendid, exquisite, fruity, palpable...'

Brilliant.

Really? I would think Michael being accused of pedophilia was a much bigger "evil disaster", but hey, that's just me.....

It's a disaster too. I don't say it isn't.

KingMJ, I see you when it comes to the trial. I don't say it's was a little thing. I would have beat the ass of martin bashit because he was the one who started. You think I don't care for the trial, i can remember that time because I was so young, but .. I dont know how to describe it, I hae. te talking about the trial because it makes me sick of how people treated him. Okay? I HATE when people call him for pedophile I HATE IT!!! F*** all these people who started the trial for mj , especially martin bashir..

Claudia, I agree with you.

Am I the only one who noticed that the high note in "Hold My Hand" sounds very similar to "That's What You Get (For Being Polite) 3.50 min

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you at one point believe these songs weren't Michael Jackson singing? In fact, I think you had even mentioned you believed it was Jason Malachi. What changed your mind? I'm honestly curious.

If you didn't believe it was MJ on these songs in the first place, please remember how that made you feel.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you at one point believe these songs weren't Michael Jackson singing? In fact, I think you had even mentioned you believed it was Jason Malachi. What changed your mind? I'm honestly curious.

If you didn't believe it was MJ on these songs in the first place, please remember how that made you feel.

On my first listen to Breaking News, I thought it was Jason Malachi. I remembered him from 07 when people thought there were new MJ songs that leaked, but it was really JM.

Anyway, I'm still unsure about Breaking News but I was never in doubt about KYHU or Monster.

On my first listen to Breaking News, I thought it was Jason Malachi. I remembered him from 07 when people thought there were new MJ songs that leaked, but it was really JM.

Anyway, I'm still unsure about Breaking News but I was never in doubt about KYHU or Monster.

So if you're still unsure about Breaking News, doesn't that leave you quite unsettled? Do you believe it could be JM singing on that one? I'm not trying to push or anything, I just want to know what made you hear differently.

So if you're still unsure about Breaking News, do you believe it could be JM singing on that one?

I think that it is Michael but sometimes his voice is overshadowed by the background vocals. I don't think JM had anything to do with the Michael album.

I think that it is Michael but sometimes his voice is overshadowed by the background vocals. I don't think JM had anything to do with the Michael album.

I'm just curious that if you only THINK it's Michael, doesn't that leave you a bit unsettled? Not knowing if it's him or not? Doesn't that make you a little suspicious?

At any rate, thanks for answering :)

That's basically my opinion. If you listen to what I can only call an "inverted" version of the song, vast majority of vocals are in the background. It's actually pretty shocking how there is more background vocals than main vocals...

It doesn't matter whether Jason Malachi had anything to do with the album. What really matter is how the album was handled. Even if it's true that the vocals are Michael's, is it really acceptable to mix Michael's vocal with such high degree of so-called legit background vocals? I'm very unsettled. I wish this unsettled feeling and doubt can diminish, but it just remains.

The issue is not that it's 'annoying', but whether it's acceptable or not. If you're not even sure if it's Michael singing, wouldn't that leave you more than 'annoyed'?? And, 'only one song' should surely be enough, no?? That doesn't bother you, unsettle you? Again, please don't take these as pushy, leading questions, as that is not my intention. I just want to understand how people really, truly feel about these songs and why they defend them so vehemently.

I don't know what to think really.. I mean listening to Breaking news and Monster, I keep asking myself why certain words are all of a sudden pronounced in a different way by Michael. Has anyone noticed? Words like "wanting" or "waiting" in these songs are pronounced as "wan-in" and "wai-in". Kind of like a more British way rather then an American way of pronouncing words. I have been told though, that around New Jersey (where the Cascio family comes from) people do talk like that. Is that the answer? Because MJ spent so much time with them, did he take over there way of speaking? I want to believe it's all him on the cd, but I get confused a little and I hate that feeling. I've been a fan of MJ's ever since Ben and I (think) I can recognize his voice when I hear it. I also just can't believe that anyone would go so far as to make people believe it's Michael singing, when it's not. Or maybe there was another singer, with MJ's singing style, who just sang the demo's for him. I know that that happens a lot, but I don't believe MJ worked that way.

LindaLu;3302519 said:
I don't know what to think really.. I mean listening to Breaking news and Monster, I keep asking myself why certain words are all of a sudden pronounced in a different way by Michael. Has anyone noticed? Words like "wanting" or "waiting" in these songs are pronounced as "wan-in" and "wai-in". Kind of like a more British way rather then an American way of pronouncing words. I have been told though, that around New Jersey (where the Cascio family comes from) people do talk like that. Is that the answer? Because MJ spent so much time with them, did he take over there way of speaking? I want to believe it's all him on the cd, but I get confused a little and I hate that feeling. I've been a fan of MJ's ever since Ben and I (think) I can recognize his voice when I hear it. I also just can't believe that anyone would go so far as to make people believe it's Michael singing, when it's not. Or maybe there was another singer, with MJ's singing style, who just sang the demo's for him. I know that that happens a lot, but I don't believe MJ worked that way.

If you saw the audio/video comparisons, i´m sorry to say but it´s clear that it´s not MJ.

You know, sometimes you need to just stick with your instincts when you're torn like that...That's how I see it...I don't think spending a measly 3 months in another state will radically change your pronunciation of words, to the point where it's quite noticeable?? I just don't buy that...

That confused feeling that you hate, that nagging feeling...Reach down deep inside and really think about why that could be...Have you ever felt that way about any other Michael Jackson songs...Something`s up...

I kow, you're right. Why can't they just leave MJ alone. All the controversy surrounding him, even after he's gone. He had enough to deal with during his lifetime. He doesn't deserve this. I don't think we will ever know all the facts in a way that the people responsable for it, will take responsability, and that buggs me the most.

I kow, you're right. Why can't they just leave MJ alone. All the controversy surrounding him, even after he's gone. He had enough to deal with during his lifetime. He doesn't deserve this. I don't think we will ever know all the facts in a way that the people responsable for it, will take responsability, and that buggs me the most.

I believe the truth will come out one day. It always does.

^Hopefully, at any rate I don't think that the Estate will release anymore Cascio Tracks on any future releases. Thank God!

^Hopefully, at any rate I don't think that the Estate will release anymore Cascio Tracks on any future releases. Thank God!

I hope they don't too! What would be could is just put them on the website just for fans to hear to see what they think, maybe for a day or something.

Back