Michael Rehearsing LIVE The Way You Make Me Feel - June 3rd - This Is It

TheDangerousFan

Proud Member
Arty...and everyone else that is always on and on and on about Michael lip synching...
Michael rehearsing LIVE -The Way You Make Me Feel. June 3rd.
Video @ my Facebook - Sandy Stadler
Just one of many we heard ALL LIVE over few months of rehearsals.
Thank you Nathalie & Fred for recording.
:(
Missing Michael.........

edit: You should just be able to see it without friend requesting me. I don't have it set to private. (rather not have a flood of friend requests.)

Thanks Sandy for sharing this!
The most amazing footage... I'm crying happy tears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwvO...x.php?topic=12536.800&feature=player_embedded
This is shared by Nathalie so share it with others.The video i uploaded was copyright deleted so don't reupload if you want you channels deleted.

Last edited:
I don't know what to think, I can't hear that clearly, but it sure sounds like MJ. I wish we could see inside! Thanks for posting this.

Thanks for posting this. Wish we could see inside, but i hope TWYMM will make the cut in the This Is It movie. Can't wait!!

Thanks for posting this. Wish we could see inside, but i hope TWYMM will make the cut in the This Is It movie. Can't wait!!

Remember the audio that Birchey leaked - wembley 1988 - his voice sound almost the same... it was going to be the best show.

Wwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Thanks! Woooo michael!

I wish the guy would shut up >_> He was like 'OMG HES GONNA SCREAM!! I KNOW CUZ IM GONNA DO A LITTLE IMPRESSION OF IT!!'

Great sounding live though, sounds just like he should.

God he aint lip syncing! and WOW his voice sounds so STRONG and amazing! "come on give it to meeeyyy" and all the "HOOOOOOOOO's" gee, I wish I could of experienced something like that! that is AMAZING! woohoo :D Michaels voice sounds incredible.. wow I am so overwhelmed and happy.. yet again so sad because jkfdghjdg I should of seen him liiiiive! damn it! but wooo Michael

aaaaaaaaooooooooowwwwwwww GREAT!!!!!!!! Thank you for this
Really excited

Wow just watched that video, or rather listened to it. It's kinda hard to hear, but somewhere around 2:30 you can hear Michael pretty clear and it's defenitely live. His voice sounded great!!!!

waaaauww that sounds perfecT!! Im no longer gonna complain about how it could have been, im gonna look foward to the TII movie! Can not wait!

I can cry, hearing this... it makes me happy to hear he still could do it. It makes me so sad he's not there anymore. It all is so.... I don't have words.

It's such a shame, he never got the chance to show us all how great this show would have been, in person.

Awesome! Thanks for posting! Makes me so sad we never got to see the finished result though. :( We still have the film though, which I can't wait to see! :)

3.43. thats just WOOOOOAAHH, look at the dude lol
i got chills all over

Back