Michael on MJJC?

KB50MJ

Proud Member
I heard people talk about MJ being on MJJC for some time. Is this true?

And if so, what posts did he make? And what account name did he use?

I do recall the Dr. Heat thread which talked about MJ on some German fan site I think.

But this is about MJJC.

It was revealed some time ago that he had an account on the site and visited from time to time. His account name is secret out of respect for his privacy.

Well Travis Payne said MJ didn't even know you could see videos of him on YouTube so I'm not so sure...

I heard people talk about MJ being on MJJC for some time. Is this true?

And if so, what posts did he make? And what account name did he use?

I do recall the Dr. Heat thread which talked about MJ on some German fan site I think.

But this is about MJJC.

Dr.Heat ? really that is a name in the Invincible booklet :bugeyed

Well Travis Payne said MJ didn't even know you could see videos of him on YouTube so I'm not so sure...
If I recall correctly it was actually about the Mexico concert, not all his videos. He was probably surprised that unreleased videos were on the internet.

yes cute. ^^ You know you guys.. there's a lot of pictures of Michael and there's a computer around often..you'd think he knew more about the internet/computers than most thought. Plus we all know he love ebay.com

Last edited:
I remember seeing footage of him i think it was the chat in 1995. He had ppl using the comps for him and they were writing down what he was sayin.

I was thinking :huh: why??

I remember seeing footage of him i think it was the chat in 1995. He had ppl using the comps for him and they were writing down what he was sayin.

I was thinking :huh: why??

Yeah,I know what one your talking about the MTV Simulchat in 1995 in NYC @ The Museum of TV and Radio
I guess he had to have them type for him because I bet sooo many ppl. was pouring in the questions & messages to him. He is reading along the questions though..
Is this the one you are talking about..

I love that he chooses 'Morph' from the X Men.

Yeah,I know what one your talking about the MTV Simulchat in 1995 in NYC @ The Museum of TV and Radio
I guess he had to have them type for him because I bet sooo many ppl. was pouring in the questions & messages to him. He is reading along the questions though..

YES , thats the one i was refering 2!

i remember it so vidly.

Oh..Thanks for the link. :)
edit:
wow that thread is long,but i remember that thread. i don't know if that user was Michael..but there's always the benefit of the saying "you never know.."

Last edited:

I've seen this video. It's funny how Michael keeps glancing at that girl and she remains so serious. :D I've been to this museum (in the 90's also). It's an interesting place.

During the trial it was revealed that he did use the internet and instant messaging services....some of his nicknames were even revealed.

It was revealed some time ago that he had an account on the site and visited from time to time. His account name is secret out of respect for his privacy.
Privacy? He's.......nevermind.

I wonder if he saw the Gold Pants thread or the manhood thread? :blush: :laugh: hehe I can imagine his reaction.

Guys, can you stop PM-ing me about this, I don't know what his username was lol! Can you also please respect the decision that was made. Thankyou.

Guys, can you stop PM-ing me about this, I don't know what his username was lol! Can you also please respect the decision that was made. Thankyou.

:hysterical: :hysterical: Aww man! That is funny.

I'm sure Michael was internet savy. He loved Youtube and Ebay.

Back