Michael looked hot in This Is It

Shamonee

Proud Member
I can't stop thinking back on that Billie Jean performance.
Boy was I glad that I decided to see the film with my other female friend and NOT a family member. It was so sexy and everyone in the cinema was laughing. I was like :bugeyed shiiiiit.

And all of those female auditionees prancing around half naked. How I would kill to have a body like that!

I wish they showed more of him dressed in those glittery gold pants/military jacket/fedora/white socks because he looked so you-know-what. :swoon:

Throughtout the whole movie I was like "shiiiit is he really 50?"

My eyes were focused on his hands as he was singing during CTLY and TWYMMF.

And that part where he's showing them what to do for TDCAU... with his hair down. Curly. Oh God.

What did you think?

Oh shit. I'm going to see it with my sister and she isn't even an MJ fan...

My mum wants to go with me next week. :bugeyed :lol:

HE WAS SO FREAKING SEXY.

there I said it :shifty:
The hottest 50 year old that ever lived. Damn.

HE WAS SO FREAKING SEXY.

The hottest 50 year old that ever lived. Damn.

I so agree! :wub:

I haven't actually seen it yet, but it should be amazing! :D

I can't stop thinking back on that Billie Jean performance. Boy was I glad that I decided to see the film with my other female friend and NOT a family member. It was so sexy and everyone in the cinema was laughing. I was like :bugeyed shiiiiit.

Throughtout the whole movie I was like "shiiiit is he really 50?"

My eyes were focused on his hands as he was singing during CTLY and TWYMMF.

And that part where he's showing them what to do for TDCAU... with his hair down. Curly. Oh God.

What did you think?

100000% agree with you

In that Billie Jean part, I actually screamed 'OH SHIT!' right in the theater (oops) and just melted on my seat, I was done!
How can that man be so hot and sexy and bringing feelings like that to me at 50 years old, on a screen!

I also loved his hair on TWYMMF keyboard thing when he dances a bit, oh gawd!

HE WAS SO FREAKING SEXY.

Yeah you said it, and I SO co-sign this! Damn!

100000% agree with you

In that Billie Jean part, I actually screamed 'OH SHIT!' right in the theater (oops) and just melted on my seat, I was done!
How can that man be so hot and sexy and bringing feelings like that to me at 50 years old, on a screen!

I also loved his hair on TWYMMF keyboard thing when he dances a bit, oh gawd!

Me too it was so wavy and gorgeous. Oh my. I've always loved the "older" looking Michael. This is just amazing! :wub: he looked so mature, young and sexy! There's something sexy about his dancing too :wub: and EVERYTHING. Goddd he's so perfect O_O

At first during the movie, to be honest I was picking up sexual energy from him only infrequently. No problem, I thought to myself, his shyness makes sexiness extremely hard to generate on command in front of his small "family" of colleagues. And you know this must be true. How different it must have felt for him when he had a real audience to sexually interact with, for that is what he did -- a kind of "intercourse," if you will :)

Then he must have downed a shot of tequila, or put his "secret girlfriend" in front of the stage:), or did whatever he did in his head to get in the zone and get turned on without a few screaming women handy... and danced to Billie Jean...

I can't get that image outta my head... and I don't wanna...

omg the Smooth Criminal short... :ninja: :fear: :heat:

He looked perfekt!

He was like good old Mike from The Way You Make Me Feel Video in 87.

So young, so perfect - soooo gone too soon!!

The Smooth Criminal short film close ups :ninja:

Sexy... his face, his beautiful eyes... I miss him so much.

MJ looked hot - BUT he looked very skinny and frail...

I guess you don't know the difference between 'thin' and 'frail'. Because he was full of energy in this film and looked nothing like 'frail' or 'weak'.

I just can't wait for the DVD to come so I can get a GIF of that Billie Jean slow-motion thing on my siggy! I SAID IT FIRST!

Do not steal this from me!

He looked soooo sexy! Oh...my...goodness! I cannot stop thinking about Billie Jean...that's an image I don't ever want to forget hehe. I may go see it again tonight! Michael certainly did not look frail. He was skinny, but he has always been skinny. He moved like he was 20!

OMG! You guys are making me excited to see Billie Jean...

A slow-mo CROTCH GRAB.... (dies)... :wub:

I'd like to suggest we disregard off-topic comments in this thread.

Keep it sexy!

I just can't wait for the DVD to come so I can get a GIF of that Billie Jean slow-motion thing on my siggy! I SAID IT FIRST!

Do not steal this from me!

Haha you may have SAID it first but i THOUGHT it first! I was so ....... Over billie Jean i thought i would DIE good thing the theater wasn't packed and the people there were fans. they had the same thought i did! haha

Slo-mo grab was.:wild: yummy

^ Yes!

At first during the movie, to be honest I was picking up sexual energy from him only infrequently. No problem, I thought to myself, his shyness makes sexiness extremely hard to generate on command in front of his small "family" of colleagues. And you know this must be true. How different it must have felt for him when he had a real audience to sexually interact with, for that is what he did -- a kind of "intercourse," if you will :)

Then he must have downed a shot of tequila, or put his "secret girlfriend" in front of the stage:), or did whatever he did in his head to get in the zone and get turned on without a few screaming women handy... and danced to Billie Jean...

I can't get that image outta my head... and I don't wanna...

I totallyyy know where you're coming from! Like, in this video from 2001 he was so energetic and his interactions with the audience was H-O-T! I feel as though he would have been like that at TII had there been a real audience.

Haha you may have SAID it first but i THOUGHT it first! I was so ....... Over billie Jean i thought i would DIE good thing the theater wasn't packed and the people there were fans. they had the same thought i did! haha

Slo-mo grab was.:wild: yummy

I think we all thought the same..
''Michael, just come and get me NOW!''

I guess you don't know the difference between 'thin' and 'frail'. Because he was full of energy in this film and looked nothing like 'frail' or 'weak'.

ya excuse me i said nothing about him being weak thank you. Just skinny:scratch:

Lets not turn this thread into a fight ok. he looked 100% healthy. Michael has always been thin and i think its high time we get PAST that. That topic is Exhausted to no end and every freaking thread doesn't need to have comments on that in them dedicate 1 thread to discussing how frail and thin and sick you want michael to look and leave the rest alone.

ya excuse me i said nothing about him being weak thank you. Just skinny:scratch:

Yes you did, thank you. You said he was 'frail'. Either you don't even know the meaning of the word, or you were watching something else, because he was not frail in this movie.

Definitions of frail on the Web:

• physically weak; "an invalid's frail body"

Frail is another word for weak. :smilerolleyes:

Back