Michael Jr, Paris & Prince to start taking over estate when each turn 30

Re: Michael Jr, Paris & Prince will start taking control of their father's estate when each turn 30

MEMEFAN, Thank you.!!! Katherine can distribute her millions to the JACKSON clan before she dies right.??

Re: Michael Jr, Paris & Prince will start taking control of their father's estate when each turn 30

What the British media are reporting is how much the kids are worth at this present moment in time, which is apparently $33 million each. By the time they reach 18 that would have increased greatly, and my 30 it would have increased by a ridiculous amount. Its estimated that by the time they get full control at 40 the kids could be billionaires.

MEMEFAN, Thank you.!!! Katherine can distribute her millions to the JACKSON clan before she dies right.??

No ..she cannot. She does not inherit MJ...only kids do.
She will get a quarterly payment of the income from approximately 90M (principal). Upon her death, the 90M & income not distributed go back to MJ3.

See Post #14 for Ivy's summary

Thank you Ivy!

Re: **see post#14 for summary** Michael Jr, Paris & Prince to start taking over estate when each tur

is the mean tabloid News of the World the only source?
Even five pages for an article which comes from this bs-paper.

Sorry, I would like to see the documents. This tabloid has spread lies so often that I wonder why talking about before one have a proof.

Re: **see post#14 for summary** Michael Jr, Paris & Prince to start taking over estate when each tur

Again Thank You Ivy for breaking this down for us..and also thank you Memefan for your words also..:).....Michael was VERY smart......al there is left to be said is...Get a JOB Jackson's....oh sorry had to get that out...:lmao:......anyway I now hope that talk of the will and or trust being fake will stop..it is what it is and folks need to move on. If Michael left them nothing ...it tells you something..who the important people in his life were to him...his children..his mom...and his charities. RIP Michael.

can someone break it down to me as when the kids can apply to be executors?

at age 21
at age 30
or at 40?

I thought it said 21 (but i misunderstood it i believe).

Sorry, I would like to see the documents. This tabloid has spread lies so often that I wonder why talking about before one have a proof.

I've posted the link to the scanned trust document int he 1st post. Disregard the NOTW article, there are many mistakes. Just read the 23-page Trust.

can someone break it down to me as when the kids can apply to be executors?

at age 21
at age 30
or at 40?

I thought it said 21 (but i misunderstood it i believe).

They can file to get the funds at 21...but they will only get a 1/3 of the trust fund when each turns 30.
Then they will have half at 35..and full control at 40.

In fact, the 20% for charities is just a one-time thing, reducing taxes.

good

an Insurance Trust is settled also, for the death taxes

Elijah, Anthony and Levon Jackson? Whose kids are they?

So if Katherine dies and MJ3 dies.. the money will go to them and the 3T

Do we love them because MJ loved them..

or

Do we fear them because MJ loved them enough to put them in his will.

Maybe I watch too much movies...
I just hope all those relatives will keep their mind peaceful and not wake up one day doing somehting wrong to get that money...

Sadly the only way of seeing the documents is going to the website. Believe me I hate having them as a source but they do have the documents there. I can't see anywhere else that has the document.

"MICHAEL Jackson has left his children a multi-million dollar fortune - despite dying BROKE, we can reveal."

I don't understand this statement, do the tabloids want us to think they are morons more than we already do? They don't even try to make it hard for us to laugh at them....

So if Katherine dies and MJ3 dies.. the money will go to them and the 3T

Do we love them because MJ loved them..

or

Do we fear them because MJ loved them enough to put them in his will.

Maybe I watch too much movies...
I just hope all those relatives will keep their mind peaceful and not wake up one day doing somehting wrong to get that money...

Now i know i am not the only one watching too many CRIME MOVIES.

On Page 18, point 5, it is written:

''The Trustee shall be entitled to pay himself a reasonable compensation from time to time without court order.''

Who is it and what does it mean?

Sadly the only way of seeing the documents is going to the website. Believe me I hate having them as a source but they do have the documents there. I can't see anywhere else that has the document.
so is it true? And the documents are real? Of course tabloids sometimes even find the truth, 95% untrue 5% true. But I refuse to visit their website.
And I don't understand why it is allowed to post a tabloid article here in. IMO either it is allowed or not.

So if the kids want to request money before they turn 18 (say to buy a car or something), they can go to the executors directly?

yes the documents say they can ask (extra) money for education, buying a house, marriage and for participating a business..

On Page 18, point 5, it is written:

''The Trustee shall be entitled to pay himself a reasonable compensation from time to time without court order.''

Who is it and what does it mean?

Trustee is the person who manages the estate. For the time being it would be the executors (Branca and McClain). That's the provision about their compensation for the work they do for the estate.

so is it true? And the documents are real? Of course tabloids sometimes even find the truth, 95% untrue 5% true. But I refuse to visit their website.
And I don't understand why it is allowed to post a tabloid article here in. IMO either it is allowed or not.

we are not allowing a "tabloid article", they have the 21 page scanned document , that's what we are allowing.

see here for the documents (not the article): http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/michael_jackson/830743/Michael-Jacksons-will.html

yes the documents say they can ask (extra) money for education, buying a house, marriage and for participating a business..
Ok, good for them. Thanks again, Ivy!

we are not allowing a "tabloid article", they have the 21 page scanned document , that's what we are allowing.

see here for the documents (not the article): http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/michael_jackson/830743/Michael-Jacksons-will.html

hmmh you think that's a difference? But whatever, it wasn't me who did want the tabloids banned in general.

By the way, the first link in the first post goes to their site.

Obviously that is why the Jackson's been pulling crap .. the fact that Katherine can;'t share ish, I'm relieved to know that the likes of Randall and others aren't in any position to steal money off the children unless they get harmed and die underaged without offspring of their own.. and even then they will not get their greasy hands on the money.. very good to know God bless Michael and his three.

They can file to get the funds at 21...but they will only get a 1/3 of the trust fund when each turns 30.
Then they will have half at 35..and full control at 40.

Ok thanks! So this means that they will gain full control of the estate, e.g being executors when they turn 40? When Prince turns 40, Branca will be 87 years old (he is 60 now).

I do think it will be intersting to see if Branca and McClain appoints PPB to be executors before they turn 40. Branca and McClain will be pretty old by then.

What if Branca and McClain for some reason dies before they make any decision of who to be an executor and the kids have yet to turn 40? Who will manage the estate then?

I hope I got it all right and that I make any sense.. hehe

Last edited:

What if Branca and McClain dies before they make any decision of who to be an executor and the kids have yet to turn 40? Who will manage the estate then?

Page 17

"In the event there's no individual remaining to serve as trustee, Nationsbank (Bank of America) shall serve as trustee"...

However Bank of America can be changed with another corporate trustee (meaning any other Bank or trust/estate/ investment company) by the personal trustees and/or the beneficiaries.

Note to avoid confusion: Nationsbank is the biggest bank in America. Later they acquired Bank of America and changed their name to Bank of America. In some legal and business records they can be referred to as Nationsbank.

Last edited:

Ok thanks! So this means that they will gain full control of the estate, e.g being executors when they turn 40? When Prince turns 40, Branca will be 87 years old (he is 60 now).

I do think it will be intersting to see if Branca and McClain appoints PPB to be executors before they turn 40. Branca and McClain will be pretty old by then.

What if Branca and McClain dies before they make any decision of who to be an executor and the kids have yet to turn 40? Who will manage the estate then?

I hope I got it all right and that I make any sense.. hehe
it won't be anyone of the family. if they die before the kids become of age the BANK OF AMERICA will take over unless they appoint someone else, Michael made it impossible for his family to gain control of his estate.

hmmh you think that's a difference? But whatever, it wasn't me who did want the tabloids banned in general.

By the way, the first link in the first post goes to their site.

You can download all 21 pages of trust document in a .rar file from here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1L23Z7JN
Hope it helps

I have question :

does it mean that katherine will have 50 % of the sony or mijac catalogues ?

I have question :

does it mean that katherine will have 50 % of the sony or mijac catalogues ?

nope.

Page 5

"trustee distributes net income (and some of the principal if needed) for Katherine's care, maintenance, comfort and well-being"

In short Katherine is provided / looked after during her lifetime, she doesn't inherit anything.

no mention of assets ? sony, neverland, pproperties, ...?

how will these assets be distributed ?

TMZ reporting on this

Michael Jackson's Trust Lacks Trust in Kids
Originally posted May 30th 2010 7:26 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson apparently learned a lesson in finances -- his kids should not fall victim to consumer temptations that caused Michael himself to teeter on the brink of bankruptcy -- this, according to the details of the strings he attached to his children's inheritance.

News of the World got a copy of the Michael Jackson trust. TMZ broke the story ... under the trust the kids would get 40% of Michael's estate, Kartherine Jackson would get the use of 40% during her lifetime (when she dies the remainder of her share goes to the kids) and the final 20% goes to charity.

Here's what's interesting ... that we didn't know until now. Under the trust, Prince, Paris and Blanket have no control of the money until they are 30 years old ... until they turn 30 they just get income -- almost like an allowance -- determined solely by the trustee. When each of the kids turns 30, the trustees must then give them 1/3 of their share outright. When the kids reach 35, they get 1/2 of their share outright.

At age 40, the kids then get what remains of their share -- outright.

We've already published the will -- different from the trust. The will refers to the trust but the trust document has not been public until now.

As for how much the kids will get, that amount grows every month, as executors John Branca and John McClain wheel and deal in business ventures that include concerts, movies and song releases.

Something TMZ forgets is that the kids can ask for additional money related to life expenses such as education, marriage, buying a house and starting/ participating in a business.

no mention of assets ? sony, neverland, pproperties, ...?

how will these assets be distributed ?

No need to specifically mention distribution of the assets or name them. "Michael Jackson Family Trust" is the combination of the all assets - anything he owned + anything earned after his death. (See the first page when it says he transfered assets to the "MJ Family Trust" ).

The profitable assets will be kept and when the children come to the predetermined age, they'll become the owners of the such assets. Ex: when it's time Prince, Paris and Blanket will become equal owners of the catalog.

There's a provision for selling the unprofitable assets/property and another one saying that everything must be sold at market value (another protection btw : executors cannot sell anything at a lower price than it's actually worth). If any asset is sold, the money from the sale goes to the money in the pot and once again at the predetermined age the kids gets equal shares from the money.

In short everything will be equally distributed to his kids.

Last edited:

Mike left nothing to Jermaine, LaToya or Joe? I'm shocked. :lol:

And "closest friends"? :huh:

Back