Michael Jackson's Last Days: What Really Happened. (C4 12th July)

Was Terry Harvey , or whatever his name was, was he for real? I mean the fact the he was interviewed in a car that was parked beside a road in the middle of the night made it seemed dodgy.
And I hated the tone in which Jaques Peretti said stuff abut mj, like sarcasm. At the start of the documentary he said that he was a life long fan, and I laughed , I was like dude Michael Jackson fans don't spread lies about him, wat a rat!

i was suprised to see MJJC being mentioned on the documentary.

noone more surprised than me! I dont think any of the staff knew about it being used in their documentary, I wasnt contacted at the channel or anything. However youtube is different u kno.

I just finished watching this and I don't even think it was as bad as some people made it out to be. The presenter was pretty level headed and he's clearly an MJ fan.

This documentary was shown on our TV tonight. I had my doubts but thought I'd watch it anyhow. Mostly rubbish. The drug addict angle was really pushed strongly. That rubbed me the wrong way. I noticed MJJC TV got some air time too. In a way that was nice, though the documentary itself was not stellar.

And he showed the footage of the rehersal saying that at the end of the tdcau medley when MJ puts his hand out, he was doing it to say stop becuase he was in pain...What a FOOL

Yep, tell me about it! I was like :huh: It was so obviously a part of the dance routine.

Ok, I watched this from TV tonight. As mentioned above, it came for the first time in Finland, I suppose.

As a result, I didn't like this document at all. It gave a picture to viewers that Michael was an addict for the last 20 years. Personally I don't believe in this (well, I must admit that I haven't followed all the stories).

And the most stupid reason is to go to found out the reason for the death is to do it right after the death when all the speculations are in the air and nothing isn't known for sure. Luckilly I didn't expect anything special of this show :D

Back