Michael Jackson's Last Days: What Really Happened. (C4 12th July)

bobmoo79

Proud Member
Sunday 12th July on Channel 4 from 9:00pm to 10:00pm

Michael Jackson's Last Days: What Really Happened

Jacques Peretti examines the final four months of the singer's life and the events leading up to his death. The reporter delves behind the scenes of the star's proposed comeback concerts and personal life, speaking to witnesses in London and Los Angeles, as he tries to piece together why the seemingly fit and healthy performer died unexpectedly in his American home

No, There was an old one called 'Michael jackson: What really happened'. It was BAD.
The decription for this one sounds as though it is new, and judging from Jacques' style this will be more of the same BUT I could be wrong. Just thought some people here would be interested to know.

he was the one who did the last one, he made bashire look like one of mjs allys. it was sickening. he started the thing by pretending he was a fan, just to to make it more effective when he got 'shown what really happened' and belived he was guilty. i hated that documentry, the power it had was insane, it even twisted me slightly before i saw sense. i hope this ones better, but jacques peretti and the line what really happened brings back awful memories for me about a hugely negative loads of bs

Thanks for posting but I will NOT watch. I'm sure it will talk about alleged drug addictions and interview 'friends' and 'business associates' who are nothing more than vultures.

I've got a feeling this will be bad.

Channel 4 give us nothing but shit about him.

Thanks for posting but I will NOT watch. I'm sure it will talk about alleged drug addictions and interview 'friends' and 'business associates' who are nothing more than vultures.

Agreed. I'm sure it will be the usual trash about MJ.

How the hell can they know 'what really happened' in the days before his death?!?! There isn't even an autopsy report out yet. grrrrrrrrrrr idiots.

what REALLY happened...he makes it sound as if there's something we don't know, something only HE knows!
he's trying to make money off Michael's tragic death...they don't show any respect for Michael his family or his fans - not even now

Jacques Peretti as a real jerk. His What Really Happend series has a misleading title, and even on programs about other famous people the information on them is inaccurate. He's obviously a crap documentary maker, and it's too soon to make a program about Michael's final days and what lead up to his unexpected death, because the offical coroners autopsy hasn't even been released to Michael's family or the public yet. I presume Jacques Peretti will the autopsy report that was printed in The Sun last week, and report that lie as a fact. I sure won't be watch this program or anything with Jacques Peretti, who I's seriously like to punch in the face.

I watched some of this programme a few weeks ago & it is the most negative I have ever seen. He says Michael was a pedophile throught people like Diane Dimond. I think this thread should be deleted.

Did anyone watch this? Do you know where I might be able to watch it online? Cheers very much.

I wish i hadnt wasted my time watching this... i hate to speculate before we know the truth and this programme did nothing but... most of what was said was lies anyway!! Absolute disgrace :( Michael deserves more respect than this :(

It's all gonna be he said , she said, blah blah blah. Michael's not around to put the record straight so anyone can say anything now. So i'm just not going to believe what's said anymore.

I watched it but wished I hadn't! There was an interview with Lou Feringo (was he a true friend of Michael's because I get the impression he's selling him down the river somewhat?) and Tom Messerau but the rest of it was pretty poor speculation and negative press. The 'host' even said Michael looked stiff in the rehearsal video - he must have been watching some other footage though because he looked anything but!

Any way, wouldn't bother watching it if I were you.

He didnt have any facts just pure hearsay, and all the people he spoke to who was currently working with MJ said he looked well and was fit an excited bout the concerts. They made him look like the worlds biggest druggy!!
And he showed the footage of the rehersal saying that at the end of the tdcau medley when MJ puts his hand out, he was doing it to say stop becuase he was in pain...What a FOOL

And he showed the footage of the rehersal saying that at the end of the tdcau medley when MJ puts his hand out, he was doing it to say stop becuase he was in pain...What a FOOL

Yeahh i was like... what?? they are all putting their hands up?? Michael does nothing different to the backup dancers!! Absolutely shocking.. these programmes just continue the speculation not help to end it!! :(

I thought it portrayed MJ in a very good light. There was no this that and the other. It was very good. Maybe u guys just can't accept good stuff being portrayed.

Yeahh i was like... what?? they are all putting their hands up?? Michael does nothing different to the backup dancers!! Absolutely shocking.. these programmes just continue the speculation not help to end it!! :(

Or as i said, maybe it's part of the choreography, durrrr!!!! Bloody idiot! Who ever that journo presenter is needs to get a clue!

They made him look like the worlds biggest druggy!!

What rubbish.

And the end bit?? What channel were you watching??? they didn't say that at all. It was part of the act with putting the hand out. The guy said, when he put his hand out, that he was doing the rehearsal (in my words) half heartedly ie. not putting his all into it as it was a rehearsal.. i.e. he was stiff..

Back