Michael Jackson Work Tapes Exist for Cascio Songs

See, to me that says the opposite when you put everything together. It sounds like that's when they found out these tracks were going on the album. Cory Rooney said that Taryll had been in the room when the tracks were initially listened to, so he at least had heard the vocals before and expressed his concerns. At some point later the tracklist decision was made. Smooth kept telling us the tracklist wasn't final, wasn't final... so the decision was made not long ago. Jackie tweeted last week that he and McClain had been fighting for two weeks before BN streamed to get Sony to omit the Cascio tracks because of the vocals. Sounds like they all found out about two weeks beforehand and were like, "Huh?!" :blink: That's about the point 3T started tweeting and soon after that RF started busting on them with the "jealous" stories (which honestly, to me make no sense ... it's like the type of backstabbing gossip that goes around high schools and offices ...and tabloids). Sounds like someone's getting some nice pay and/or goodies handed to them to help destroy the family's credibility.

And I admit that certain members of the family didn't have high marks among fans for credibility to begin with, but it doesn't mean everything is bs. People aren't 'black and white' ... they are many shades of gray, good and bad. Like, McClain might be greedy and a control freak, but at the same time aware that it's not Michael on the tracks and thus wanting them stopped. And 3T ... well they were the last "good guys" that we trusted. Who better to attack then?! Seems obvious. People have done this to Michael for years. By discrediting them, those behind the scenes can take out the last bastion of trust. If you "can't trust" anyone in the Jackson family, then Sony and attorneys like Weitzman (those we supposedly weren't so keen on just last month) are the ones to turn to. How convenient.

I couldn't say it better. Especially the last paragraph.

Rooney wrote it on his facebook. He said that sony asked him to rework the song and he asked Taryll to work on it with him.

Wow, so he answered my question!
Could you please post it here? I don't have a facebook account, but would love to read it.

Wow, so he answered my question!
Could you please post it here? I don't have a facebook account, but would love to read it.

here you go

see this part "I had been approached by sony a few months back about the song and was asked to finish and submit it and at that point I reached out to Taryll who I have been collaborating with on other up and coming projects to help me rebuild the track. "

I was asked to post a screencap of Cory's facebook post

dndgnr.jpg

Back