Michael Jackson To Tour With Akon?

this won't happen, no artist would ever want to tour with Mike... I went to the World Music Awards in London to see him...Oh my god his fans were sooo rude to every other artist that took the stage... they even booed Beyonce... And poor blind Andrea Bocelli got booed, he didn't even know what was going on... and some very gentle Irish singer was doing a ballad and someone very close to the stage screamed right in her face and the tv camaras, "wheres Michael" during her song. Who would want to subject themselves to this... Then when Michael took to the stage to accept his awards, I witnessed his fans push a little girl down to get closer to the stage then they stepped on her leg... poor thing, I helped her up and I got yelled at for doing it. I love Michael but his fans are scary scary scary people.

wow. that's sickening. i'm actually very angry about this right now! i'm sure michael would NEVER condone such behavior. that's awful.

Michael's fans are soo soo rude. i see it in this forum all the time. people are so quick to "defend" michael that they go to extremes! they may even in the longrun offend him. so i'm just going to say what's been bugging me for such a long time

POINT ONE: MICHAEL IS NOT GOD! HE'S BEEN BIG FOR MUCH LONGER THAN MOST OTHER ENTERTAINERS COULD ASK FOR...HE WILL HAVE HIS STRUGGLES AND HE MIGHT BE HAVING ONE NOW! FACE IT!! HE MAY VERY WELL NEED SOMEONE TO HELP HIM GET BACK INTO POPULARITY..BECAUSE WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, MICHAEL IS NOT SO POPULAR AMONGST OTHERS AT THE MOMENT!
SECOND POINT: MICHAEL IS GETTING OLDER, MAYBE HE DOESN'T WANT TO TOUR ON HIS OWN AND FILL A WHOLE SHOW ON HIS OWN. HE HAS SUGGESTED THE AGE THING AND TIRING HIMSELF OUT DURING THE EBONY INTERVIEW. MAYBE HE WANTS TO EASE INTO THINGS AND SHARING A TOUR WITH OTHERS MAY JUST BE HIS SALLUTION
POINT THREE: HAVE ANY OF US THOUGHT ABOUT THE FACT THAT MAYBE MICHAEL WOULD DO IT JUST FOR FUN. HE SEEMS TO LIKE AKON A LOT...MAYBE AKON ASKED HIM TO DO IT (ASSUMING THIS ISN'T JUST A RUMOR..WHICH IT MIGHT VERY WELL BE) SO MAYBE MICHAEL IS DOING IT AS A FAVOR FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS HELPED HIM.
POINT FOUR: MICHAEL USED TO BE PART OF A GROUP...REMEMEBER!?! OR HAVE WE ALL FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE JACKSONS/JACKSON 5??? AND HE STILL MANAGED TO TOP THEM ALL. SO JUST BECAUSE HE'S DOING SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE ELSE DOESN'T MEAN HE'LL BE LESS COOL OR EFFECTIVE. AND REMEMBER THE OTHER COLLABORATIONS: PAUL MCARTNEY, SEIHIDA..OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HER NAME, HE WAS GOING TO DO "BAD" WITH PRINCE REMEMBER...AND HE ALWAYS KEPT OTHER CELEBRITY WOMEN ON HIS ARM (BROOK SHIELDS, MADONA, ELIZABETH). SO WHY WOULD THIS SURPRISE YOU.

MAIN POINT!!!!----STOP REJECTING EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN THING YOU HEAR JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT!! IT'S A SPOILED BRAT ATTITUDE TO HAVE AND IT'S GETTING OUT OF LINE. REMEMEBER HOW EVERYONE COMPLAINED ABOUT THRILLER 25 BEFORE IT WAS RELEASED...NOW I KNOW SO MANY FRIENDS WHO HAVE ACCEPTED MICHAEL A BIT MORE NOW JUST BECAUSE OF 'WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN'' WITH AKON. SO BE MORE POSSITIVE AND STOP CRITISIZING EVERY LAST THING. IT'S GETTING REAL OLD AND VERY CHILDISH. SO STOP IT! I'M SORRY IF THIS OFFENDED ANYONE AND I'M EXPECTING SOME MEAN RESPONSES..BUT I'M JUST FED UP WITH EVERYONE'S NONSTOP NEGATIVITY...IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE NEVER GOING TO BE SATISFIED NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES...GIVE THE GUY A BREAK.

wow. that's sickening. i'm actually very angry about this right now! i'm sure michael would NEVER condone such behavior. that's awful.

Michael's fans are soo soo rude. i see it in this forum all the time. people are so quick to "defend" michael that they go to extremes! they may even in the longrun offend him. so i'm just going to say what's been bugging me for such a long time

POINT ONE: MICHAEL IS NOT GOD! HE'S BEEN BIG FOR MUCH LONGER THAN MOST OTHER ENTERTAINERS COULD ASK FOR...HE WILL HAVE HIS STRUGGLES AND HE MIGHT BE HAVING ONE NOW! FACE IT!! HE MAY VERY WELL NEED SOMEONE TO HELP HIM GET BACK INTO POPULARITY..BECAUSE WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, MICHAEL IS NOT SO POPULAR AMONGST OTHERS AT THE MOMENT!
SECOND POINT: MICHAEL IS GETTING OLDER, MAYBE HE DOESN'T WANT TO TOUR ON HIS OWN AND FILL A WHOLE SHOW ON HIS OWN. HE HAS SUGGESTED THE AGE THING AND TIRING HIMSELF OUT DURING THE EBONY INTERVIEW. MAYBE HE WANTS TO EASE INTO THINGS AND SHARING A TOUR WITH OTHERS MAY JUST BE HIS SALLUTION
POINT THREE: HAVE ANY OF US THOUGHT ABOUT THE FACT THAT MAYBE MICHAEL WOULD DO IT JUST FOR FUN. HE SEEMS TO LIKE AKON A LOT...MAYBE AKON ASKED HIM TO DO IT (ASSUMING THIS ISN'T JUST A RUMOR..WHICH IT MIGHT VERY WELL BE) SO MAYBE MICHAEL IS DOING IT AS A FAVOR FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS HELPED HIM.
POINT FOUR: MICHAEL USED TO BE PART OF A GROUP...REMEMEBER!?! OR HAVE WE ALL FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE JACKSONS/JACKSON 5??? AND HE STILL MANAGED TO TOP THEM ALL. SO JUST BECAUSE HE'S DOING SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE ELSE DOESN'T MEAN HE'LL BE LESS COOL OR EFFECTIVE. AND REMEMBER THE OTHER COLLABORATIONS: PAUL MCARTNEY, SEIHIDA..OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HER NAME, HE WAS GOING TO DO "BAD" WITH PRINCE REMEMBER...AND HE ALWAYS KEPT OTHER CELEBRITY WOMEN ON HIS ARM (BROOK SHIELDS, MADONA, ELIZABETH). SO WHY WOULD THIS SURPRISE YOU.

MAIN POINT!!!!----STOP REJECTING EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN THING YOU HEAR JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT!! IT'S A SPOILED BRAT ATTITUDE TO HAVE AND IT'S GETTING OUT OF LINE. REMEMEBER HOW EVERYONE COMPLAINED ABOUT THRILLER 25 BEFORE IT WAS RELEASED...NOW I KNOW SO MANY FRIENDS WHO HAVE ACCEPTED MICHAEL A BIT MORE NOW JUST BECAUSE OF 'WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN'' WITH AKON. SO BE MORE POSSITIVE AND STOP CRITISIZING EVERY LAST THING. IT'S GETTING REAL OLD AND VERY CHILDISH. SO STOP IT! I'M SORRY IF THIS OFFENDED ANYONE AND I'M EXPECTING SOME MEAN RESPONSES..BUT I'M JUST FED UP WITH EVERYONE'S NONSTOP NEGATIVITY...IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE NEVER GOING TO BE SATISFIED NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES...GIVE THE GUY A BREAK.

I can see where your coming from. I don't think people realize how they sound when they complain about these things. I have always made a point to not complain about any of the new ideas that have came out there. If mike wants to tour with Akon...I support it. If mike wants to hang up his hat and relax for the rest of his life...I support it. Whatever mike decides to do I will support him. Everybody is allowed to have an opinion yes... But I do agree that some people are a bit fast to impose a negative opinion before they know the full details.

I can see where your coming from. I don't think people realize how they sound when they complain about these things. I have always made a point to not complain about any of the new ideas that have came out there. If mike wants to tour with Akon...I support it. If mike wants to hang up his hat and relax for the rest of his life...I support it. Whatever mike decides to do I will support him. Everybody is allowed to have an opinion yes... But I do agree that some people are a bit fast to impose a negative opinion before they know the full details.

^_^ yes yes.

after reading your responce, i went back to reread what i said..and wow...i wrote that all out of anger..i think i may ahve been too mean... but seriously... you're right. we can all have our own opinion, but just don't be so negative. we should support him with whatever he does...he's been at this his whole life..maybe he just wants to move on .. which would make me sad..but it would be understandable :D

I think that doesn't mean they are all together all the time with Akon. But maybe they are going to visit each others tours, maybe that's what it means?

Back