Michael Jackson This Is It Blu Ray DVD Trailer

i have a problem, im getting $200.00 for christmas and i dont know what to get!?

i dont know what i want most an ipod touch,blu-ray player, new cell phone. I dont know how to choose!!!

I want to get the blu-ray player but i want the ipod or the cell phone. i cant decide!!!

I don't have a blu-ray player either, but i am going to buy both the blu-ray dvd and the 2 disc special edition dvd as i hope to get a cheap blu-ray player in the future, but in the mean time i will watch the added extras on blu-ray at a friends house who owns a PS3 so i can watch it :D

I'm exactly the same, I don't own a blu-ray player either but I am going to shout myself one in the new year around my b'day so I will be buying both the blu-ray and 2 disc special edition aswell, and in the mean time till I get my blu-ray player I'll just watch the Blu-ray version of TII on my Nephew's PS3.

Well... No money to buy a HDTV + Bluray player + TII in Bluray...So I'm going with the good ol' DVD. Okay, not good (I want it full HD, damn), but that's my only choice.

I just hope that I can put my hands on that double disc edition. It probably won't be avaible in Brazil if it's limited.

Sorry for the double post but I kept on pausing it and found...

At :12, that's clearly taken from the Dangerous Tour (Bucharest) as he wearing the SC white suit over a gold leotard.
At :13 shows an old Billie Jean picture and the Dirty Diana video,
:14 is from Bucharest too in Black or White with Jennifer Batten (it's on the cover of the Dangerous Tour DVD)

Most of these flash up very quickly, but 150 hours of brand new footage, but they show us stuff we've seen for decades! Sony sucks!
sonygi.jpg

^^
Everyone, here are the Bad/Dangerous shots from the trailer.

Back