Michael Jackson This Is It Blu Ray DVD Trailer

yep buying both dvd's! the regular one and the blu-ray... sucks that i dont even have a player....idc!

Take a look at this, has some new footage in it, MJ dancing in a studio, footage of MJ Air and also of the bed that would have been used for Dirty Diana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5D5EbNUDFQ&feature=player_embedded

:eek:hmy2: Absolutely amazing. Thanks for posting.

Looks really good and I still cannot believe I went out and bought a blu-ray player just for this.

:lol: I'll be getting a PS3 just for this.

screencap.png

Holy F***. I need this DVD now.

:wub: :D I love this screen cap. :king2: King Swagga!

Did anybody else notice that there's a very brief clip from the Bucharest DVD in there? It's from Smooth Criminal - you can see the yellow leotard under the jacket. Wonder why they've put that in there.

thanks you so much ..

Anyone know what song was that on the video??

The Smooth Criminal bits, MJ Air, and Michael dancing in front of the mirrors.... AHHH!!!

What's up with the music? :giggle: Guru Josh Project's "Infinity 2008", cool song and it's one of my favorites, but in a Michael Jackson DVD/Blu-Ray trailer? :mello: :D

I have a couple versions of that song, always wondered and tried to picture MJ dancing to it ..those daydreams do make me smile :cheeky: but as you said ..in a Michael Jackson trailer?? ooooooooooh k :unsure:

at 1:02 made me OMG MJ looks awesome I like that :D
I can't wait to buy all version but ..have the same problem u guys I have no blue ray player.

and I think so why use this song for MJ trailer ?

Thanks! Love it!

So excited for Dirty Diana and MJ Air!

Such exciting stuff in there - Dome Project and the making-of looks awesome!

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I kept on pausing it and found...

At :12, that's clearly taken from the Dangerous Tour (Bucharest) as he wearing the SC white suit over a gold leotard.
At :13 shows an old Billie Jean picture and the Dirty Diana video,
:14 is from Bucharest too in Black or White with Jennifer Batten (it's on the cover of the Dangerous Tour DVD)

Most of these flash up very quickly, but 150 hours of brand new footage, but they show us stuff we've seen for decades! Sony sucks!
sonygi.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a blu ray player:( I may have to get a PS3 now:yes:

OMG! I saw the 747 plane taking off for the Grande Finale:wild:

Trailer looks awesome. Love the bit with Travis Payne where they practice a dance. That looked seriously droolable. :p

The music for the trailer...:huh:

Thanks for posting. Cant' wait to get it.

I thought the blue ray would have the full smooth criminal and thriller films they shot but that both blue ray and dvd would have similar footage otherwise. I don't have blue ray and I am not buying one.

When the trailer comes out on tv here I am sure it will have Michael's music just like the trailer did for the film.

HE was poor MAGIC its just not fair, no matter which angle u view it from :(

thank god i have 3 blu-ray player at home !!!
i cant wait 2 see it!!!!

Electrifying stuff is waiting for us!! Grrr... Wht do we have to wait so long!?!?!?!

I WILL BUY THE BLURAY.. MJ in full HD!!! :D

I'm getting a blu ray in time for the release, I might as well since I've got an HD tv, and Michael should always be seen in the best quality possible :D

Back