Michael Jackson Song Catalog Will Moonwalk to Sony/ATV Publishing

you are also aware that mj set up this move himself? moving over mijac to sony/atv. you already took a forced break cause of the way u ruined threads.

really u dont know why? lol nothing to do with you pushing every thread into a conspiracy agenda. this thread is about mijac going to sony/atv something mj planned. and nothing to do with sony/atv being sold yet u are trying to push the thread in that direction. maybe thats why u are accused of heading into conspiracy. fell free to discuss sony/atv being sold when/if it happens but this thread is not about that

Don't bother...it's the nature of the beast.

Why are you accusing ME of going towards that direction?? The thread was going into that direction before I even came here!!!

Here's MJJF members attacking me again! STOP TWISTING MY EVERY WORDS AND THOUGHTS!! My words were being twisted and turned at MJJF, and NOW they are starting to here. Are you all still upset that I called Ronald Reagan one of the most popular presidents???

There is no mention of MJJF here in this thread, DO NOT try to bring board wars to MJJC as YOU WILL loose.

Just because your conflict with members who are members of other forums does not give you the right to bring that specific forum into the equation.

I am very much aware of you and your agenda with MJJF. you either end it now or you will be permanently removed.

I happen to have a long history with MJJF and no member here will jeperdise that.

Now take the right road for MJJC or your time here will cease "permanently"

This goes for any member wanting to cause ish between boards.

And in all honest I to am sick of every word that comes from your mouth seems to have some form of controversy attached to it, and I for one am not happy with the effect of the tone this is having on MJJC.

I am watching you.

There is no mention of MJJF here in this thread, DO NOT try to bring board wars to MJJC as YOU WILL loose.

Just because your conflict with members who are members of other forums does not give you the right to bring that specific forum into the equation.

I am very much aware of you and your agenda with MJJF. you either end it now or you will be permanently removed.

I happen to have a long history with MJJF and no member here will jeperdise that.

Now take the right road for MJJC or your time here will cease "permanently"

This goes for any member wanting to cause ish between boards.

And in all honest I to am sick of every word that comes from your mouth seems to have some form of controversy attached to it, and I for one am not happy with the effect of the tone this is having on MJJC.

I am watching you.

Excuse me. My agenda with MJJF? Am I the one twisting their every words and thoughts? Am I the one calling them names? Take a look at this!

Certain members from that forum have an agenda with me!

I was informed in a private mesaage by one of the staff that there are members from that forum here. And I know some of those members have manipulated me in the past, insulted me, even going as far as ridiculoulsy bashing me because I called Ronald Reagan one of the most popular presidents in history. It's not ALL members over there, just a few.
(I have good ties with a couple members from there)

I AM NOT TRYING TO CAUSE BEEF BETWEEN BOARDS. I AM SIMPLY INFORMING OF THE TWISTING OF MY THOUGHTS AND WORDS HERE AT THIS BOARD!

It seems as though NO ONE here wants to adress that.

And go ahead, watch me. I suggest with big binoculars or a telescope. Even a microscope. I have NOTHING to hide. Maybe it will make you more aware of the manipulation and insulting two of these members are constantly throwing to me.

Last edited:
Are you all still upset that I called Ronald Reagan one of the most popular presidents???
as a non american i couldnt careless. and would have no idea as to whether he was popular or not lol

Excuse me. My agenda with MJJF? Am I the one twisting their every words and thoughts? Am I the one calling them names? Take a look at this!

Certain members from that forum have an agenda with me!

I was informed in a private mesaage by one of the staff that there are members from that forum here. And I know some of those members have manipulated me in the past, insulted me, even going as far as ridiculoulsy bashing me because I called Ronald Reagan one of the most popular presidents in history. It's not ALL members over there, just a few.
(I have good ties with a couple members from there)

I AM NOT TRYING TO CAUSE BEEF BETWEEN BOARDS. I AM SIMPLY INFORMING OF THE TWISTING OF MY THOUGHTS AND WORDS HERE AT THIS BOARD!

It seems as though NO ONE here wants to adress that.

And go ahead, watch me. I suggest with big binoculars or a telescope. Even a microscope. I have NOTHING to hide. Maybe it will make you more aware of the manipulation and insulting two of these members are constantly throwing to me.

You know what, its obvious your clueless.

Again you bring MJJF into this when this is a member issue, those members you question are also members at KOP Max Jax etc, so the fact you bring MJJF into it with "that board" again you are clearly doing this.

The fact you had a signature here that I had to remove relating to your issue with MJJF is again your agenda, the fact you accused me of being Raffles Van Exel and owner of MJJF again more agenda.

So let me make this easy for you given your ignorance and the ish you bring to "MY" house.

Like anyone else not welcome in my house "opens front door" asks you to leave "Shuts Front Door"

***Goes to put big binoculars and telescope back in the closet****

Wow...this thread..

Back on topic..this MiJac move is going to be a good thing right?

... and just by the way, is this been confirmed at all? I mean, officially, not just in some blogs?

:unsure:

I am so confused now! Sony had 50% of this catalog and always wanted to get their hands fully on that (MJ had the rest 50%). And now they did it, they got 100%?

What's good with that? Isn't that something we always feared? And doesn't this mean that now the Estate will get 0 profit from loyalties from now on? (if it stayed as it was the MJ side would get 50% of royalties)

So confused by your reactions so far guys

@ czechstar: the catalog is huge and doesn't contain only MJ songs. The Estate loses this way me thinks?

EDIT I hope what happened is something different than what I understood, somebody (who really knows) please enlighten us

This is also the way I saw it.. For me MJ's catalogue was like.. THE safest heritage to MJ's kids, besides MJ's music publishing... This for me was the thing for them to keep.. So, maybe I just don't get it at all, but I did not think it was a good news...

This is also the way I saw it.. For me MJ's catalogue was like.. THE safest heritage to MJ's kids, besides MJ's music publishing... This for me was the thing for them to keep.. So, maybe I just don't get it at all, but I did not think it was a good news...

Yes it was good news dear :)

Michael (His estate) Still OWNS MiJac Catalog and still OWNS his 50% of Sony/ATV

Warner ONLY had publishing rights of MiJac and collected Royalties
for MJ but now Sony/ATV which Michael still owns 50% of is taking
over publishing rights and they will be collecting Royalty fees for MiJac
catalog. They dont own it.

So Michael makes Money on both ends now from his MiJac catalog.
He earns Royalties collected by Sony/ATV and he also earns from profits
it gains in his 50% ownership of Sony/ ATV

I hope I explained that right in simple terms
I know it can be confusing

i dont think its publishing rights. correct me if im wrong. sony/at is about publishing rights. all warner has is the right to is to administer the songs/collect the royalites. they have no say over how the songs are used which is what publishing rights are about i think

Back